K-POP Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [youtube:5qfk1ou8]N9xUjND_1j4[/youtube:5qfk1ou8]

They're still trying; good for them even though I wish they got the full nine members.

Comment

• where the hell I was that didn't know this thread exist?

Comment

• Red Velvet confirm their comeback in July!

Red Velvet will be making their comeback mid-July!

SM Entertainment confirmed through news outlets on June 23 that the girls have finished filming their new MV. The comeback will mark their return in about 5 months, since their 4th mini album. It has been hinted that the new song will go along with the season of summer and will provide a bright atmosphere.
        http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/06/ ... ck-in-july

Comment

• Thank you for recommendations, abi and t_dot. I'll make sure to check out them all

So far, the only Kpop artists I'm familiar with are Tiffany and Taeyeon. I like them both. Taeyeon's voice is amazing!
          Floped and localed

Comment

• Of course SM would squeeze Red Velvet between EXO and SNSD :-?
            ? Girls' Generation ?
            ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruthymon

They're still trying; good for them even though I wish they got the full nine members.
              9Muses are one of my all-time favourite girl groups but since Erin left, I haven't really been supporting them as much. The new song is good and fits nicely in with their discography, but their flair has gone as members continue to leave

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravity
                Thank you for recommendations, abi and t_dot. I'll make sure to check out them all
                No problem. Tell us what you think once you've heard them all.

So far, the only Kpop artists I'm familiar with are Tiffany and Taeyeon. I like them both. Taeyeon's voice is amazing!
                Uhmm I'm guessing you're gonna like Ailee or Boa too, but not sure.

Comment

• Does anyone here like A Pink? They are the first gg I met and I was so addicted to Hush

[youtube:3erhhd9b]YXZ19CvCmto[/youtube:3erhhd9b]

They will make a comeback tomorrow.

Comment

• According to the company, Lee Hyori will be pre-releasing a song called "Seoul" on June 28 6:00 PM KST ahead of her official comeback album that is set to release on July 4. This will be her comeback in nearly four years and worked to create an album with the widely famous Kim Hyung Suk and the '10 Minutes' producer Kim Do Hyun. Fans and the general public are expecting great comeback and curious as to what kind of music Lee Hyori will be presenting them with, including "Seoul".
                    You owe it to yourself. Set the world on fire.

Comment

• [youtube:3usvem9v]6AgCvpkmNTU[/youtube:3usvem9v]

I wonder what Stellar's management hopes to gain with adding a new member. They're never going to be huge so it seems like it's just one more member to be buying clothes for and not paying. And maybe I'm mistaken, but didn't they use crowdfunding for their past few comebacks?
                      ? Girls' Generation ?

Comment

• BoA's new song CAMO + the video just came out:
                        http://tv.naver.com/v/1805281

No idea why its not on YouTube.
                        ? Girls' Generation ?

Comment

• Originally posted by joiPrince_JO
                          I wonder what Stellar's management hopes to gain with adding a new member. They're never going to be huge so it seems like it's just one more member to be buying clothes for and not paying. And maybe I'm mistaken, but didn't they use crowdfunding for their past few comebacks?
                          I was super surprised when I saw they were adding Soyoung as a new member, especially as Stellar has had their line-up for almost 6 years! They've been established since their second single, so it did seem strange to add a new member all of a sudden. Nevertheless, I'm happy about the decision and I trust she'll be a good addition. Stellar are one of my favourite groups and even if they don't have a huge discography, they've never released a bad song/mini album.
                          This new MV teaser totally slayed me and I cannot wait to see the full thing

Also Stellar girls.... you raised so much on Makestar, we need that full album next!

Comment

• [youtube:nt59ljju]RWeyOyY_puQ[/youtube:nt59ljju]

Not the best solo LOONA song, but the MV is beautiful - the visuals of this group are just stunning

Comment

• Originally posted by Korra
                              Does anyone here like A Pink? They are the first gg I met and I was so addicted to Hush

[youtube:2rgf0ue4]YXZ19CvCmto[/youtube:2rgf0ue4]

They will make a comeback tomorrow.
                              I quite like them. They are cute

Comment

• [youtube:3ny4ztmh]b22Ed7f0D-0[/youtube:3ny4ztmh]

The comeback

Comment

• A Pink's comeback is quite good, nothing new for them but it's a really catchy song. My faves from them are Mr. Chu and LUV

Comment

• [youtube:57bjb23q]bKqe9zqMUcI[/youtube:57bjb23q]

Comment

• [youtube:16flm4sa]9g1gDe2uFT0[/youtube:16flm4sa]

Comment

• [youtube:3jqofuhz]vvkWaI91mLM[/youtube:3jqofuhz]

Comment

• Stellar absolutely killed it for me. Absolutely love the new song. The visuals of the MV are stunning and it does look high budget, but some of the camera work makes it look a bit poor at times.

Comment

• BoA & Hyori in the same week.

I just need f(x) & BEG to comeback now..

[youtube:2fflhm9m]UjKqWHiLXi4[/youtube:2fflhm9m]

Comment

• Hyori's comeback tracklist:

Comment

• This thread is suddenly very alive.

[youtube:2ilv7u9n]SIZ8fDC_XP0[/youtube:2ilv7u9n]

Album is out June 30.

Comment

• THAT HEIZE SONG IS ON FIRE. Far, far more love is neede for her internationally.

I am really digging everything she's put out so far. The new Crush song is great too, as usual. Those two, together with DEAN, form the holy trinity of K-Pop for me at the moment.

Anyway, I can't believe G-Dragon is actually scheduled to do a concert in the Ziggo Dome here. I can't for the life of me imagine him selling that out, especially since he's also going to London and Berlin, but we'll see

Comment

• Originally posted by Nackar
                                                    THAT HEIZE SONG IS ON FIRE. Far, far more love is neede for her internationally.

I am really digging everything she's put out so far. The new Crush song is great too, as usual. Those two, together with DEAN, form the holy trinity of K-Pop for me at the moment.
                                                    Heize is suddenly the it girl of K-Pop for some reason.

Anyway, DEAN's latest songs have been going downhill for me a bit quality-wise (including the features). The last song I really digged from him was "Come Over". I'm still not giving up though, I'm still positive he's gonna bring it for Show Me The Money & his next album.

As for Crush, his latest song with Sik-K is really good. It's not on Spotify unfortunately.

[youtube:1puiwgg0]1_BTuzaRHYU[/youtube:1puiwgg0]

Oh and right now, I'm very obsessed with NCT's "Cherry Bomb". That song is such A BOP!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X