K-POP Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by abi View Post
    I think I'm kinda done stanning BLACKPINK at the moment, they're slowly turning into Instagram models who occasionally make music.
    Don't finish with them, yet. They're promoting in Japan with "Kill This Love"

Comment

• You drew stars around my scars

Comment

Comment

• Edit double post
          You drew stars around my scars

Comment

• Another amazing Day6 comeback!

Comment

• Why is this such a banger. [Japanese release]
              You owe it to yourself. Set the world on fire.

Comment

• Amazing news for Rainbow fans.... they're releasing a new song/MV on November 15th to celebrate their 10th anniversary since debut! Cannot wait. One of my most played groups ever!

Comment

• Debut

Came out a few days ago, don't know how how I missed this. Expensive looking MV as well
                  Last edited by Kpop; Fri October 25, 2019, 19:05.

Comment

• Comeback

Comment

• ^ YES!!!

Always leave it to Brown Eyed Girls to save Kpop out of its misery

Comment

• Comment

• The new brown eyed girls are good!

Comment

• Beautiful and elegant

Comment

• Comeback

Comment

• Apparently Wonho left Monsta X :-(

Comment

• What's with all these K-Pop group members leaving here and there in 2019.
                                  Last edited by abi; Fri November 1, 2019, 03:51.

Comment

• ^ yeah its sad. Apparently the same girl as the Hanbin leaving Ikon case is behind this as well

Comment

• ^To be honest, I don't think idols leaving their groups or the K-Pop industry is really the correct answer for all of these problems. Sigh. But anyways...

Jennie has been spending time in the US, attending Halloween parties by Ariana Grande, Kendall Jenner as well as Willow Smith's birthday party. Maybe we can say goodbye to the new album [MENTION=26045]JBmust[/MENTION]

Comment

• ^To be honest, I don't think idols leaving their groups or the K-Pop industry is really the correct answer for all of these problems. Sigh. But anyways...

Jennie has been spending time in the US, attending Halloween parties by Ariana Grande, Kendall Jenner as well as Willow Smith's birthday party. Maybe we can say goodbye to the new album [MENTION=26045]JBmust[/MENTION]

Comment

• They're cute together.

Comment

^To be honest, I don't think idols leaving their groups or the K-Pop industry is really the correct answer for all of these problems. Sigh. But anyways...
                                            I dont think idols leaving their groups is the solution either.
                                            The ones who did this timed this exactly since monsta x is having a comeback right now. Heartbreaking to watch them perform without Wonho

Comment

• Comment

• Loving this, such a banger!

Comment

Comment

• First comeback! Realy liking this!

Comment

• I was just checking my Last.FM profile last night and I found out that NCT 127's "Regular" was already my #11 most played song of all time. Didn't realize how much I was (and am still!) obsessed with that song. So many iconic phrases within one song.

Comment

I was just checking my Last.FM profile last night and I found out that NCT 127's "Regular" was already my #11 most played song of all time. Didn't realize how much I was (and am still!) obsessed with that song. So many iconic phrases within one song.
                                                        Iconic for sure! One of my fave NCT songs - in any language !

Comment

• I haven't posted much recently but absolutely loving all the comebacks from the past few weeks. It felt like August/September were really slow months for K-Pop but the end of October and November have really been awesome.
                                                          Super Junior, WayV, ARIAZ, BVNDIT, Hyuna, Taeyeon, HINAPIA and of course... Brown Eyed Girls! Their new comeback slayed me and just further reinforced why they're one of my all-time favourite and most-played groups ever!

Comment

• Comment

• Hyuna slayed me, welcome back queen.

anddddddd CL is free from the YG basement. Let's see what she does with this, I hope she still works with Teddy Park lol.
                                                              You owe it to yourself. Set the world on fire.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X