No announcement yet.

K-POP Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like the new GOT7 song and their mini album, DYE is pretty good too.

Comment

• April comeback:

Comment

• Blackpink is featured on Lady Gaga's new album, the song is called "Sour Candy". Idk when the album's gonna be out though.

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
          Blackpink is featured on Lady Gaga's new album, the song is called "Sour Candy". Idk when the album's gonna be out though.
          Glad to see YG is letting them out of the dungeon to still record.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugen View Post

Glad to see YG is letting them out of the dungeon to still record.
            As they should. Also they're Instagram models after all, the dungeon walls wouldn't look nice on them pics I'm sure.

Comment

• Queen Solar

Comment

• NCT Dream's new album tracks:

+ teaser

SM really invests a lot in all of NCT units/subunits/whatevers and I'm here for it honestly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Colbie View Post
                  April comeback:
                  April didn't have a comeback in 18 months, and did not disappoint at all after their hiatus. A massive comeback for them - already going to be their most successful era, still charting well on all the Korean download charts. The mini album is fantastic too, fantastic uptempo and uplifting songs.
                  I love how April have stayed true to their own sound since the beginning, but have somehow managed to evolve from a super cute to a classy image. And it doesn't feel forced. Great job girls (+ DSP!)

Comment

NCT Dream's new album tracks:

+ teaser

SM really invests a lot in all of NCT units/subunits/whatevers and I'm here for it honestly.
                    Puzzle Piece sounds amazing.... I didn't want that clip to end. I have a new song to get emotional to now

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Colbie View Post
                        Queen Solar
                        Yes!!

Comment

As they should. Also they're Instagram models after all, the dungeon walls wouldn't look nice on them pics I'm sure.
                          But it's mostly going to be Jennie and Lisa singing

Comment

• Comeback

Comment

• Comeback

Comment

• I really like the 2 comebacks above!

Comment

• I liked both, although for Oh My Girl, "Secret Garden" will still be my favorite song. Their mini album is pretty good too.

Also some bonus Oh My Girl content. They were on Knowing Brothers this past weekend and here's a clip of Mimi and YooA dancing to NCT 127's "Kick It, " BTS' "ON" and O.T. Genasis' "Traffic" respectively.

Comment

• I really like Chungha's new single. It kinda reminds me of Ariana's "Be Alright" actually.

The video is really nice too but I wish the transitions between scenes were slower. It's too confusing.

Comment

• Chungha's something serious

Comment

• Comeback

Comment

• Gwsn's comeback is nice, it didn't blew me away though

Comment

• Comebacks

Solar: Kind of subtle but catchy. Interesting use of colour in the MV.

Chung Ha: A bop and a fine MV with all the hand choreography

Oh My Girl: Amazing MV and the song is good; but I just don't understand why they didn't have Neon (from their new album) for their comeback. Neon is really special.

GWSN: Absolutely love the song, it slaps hard. The MV is a bit stripped back; but the girls look great.

Comment

• Hmmm I'm not sure what to think honestly. It's kinda catchy but not really at the same time. Also, Dream's, U's & 127's sounds are pretty much interchangeable at this point.

Comment

• "Ridin" is currently #1 on Melon, first ever from any NCT unit. Also...

I guess NCT Dream is getting mainstream now. crazycool Hopefully 127 will stay lowkey though.

Comment

• Not Jaemin having a dating rumor right after the album dropped. Well, those 360k copies have been sold though plus his girlfriend is adorable and people will probably forget about it by the next comeback so he wins.

He & SM just need to keep silent about it and just don't say anything until people forget.

Comment

Hmmm I'm not sure what to think honestly. It's kinda catchy but not really at the same time. Also, Dream's, U's & 127's sounds are pretty much interchangeable at this point.
                                                    This took me quite a few listens to actually get into, but now I'm loving it. It was a bit intense at first, but when I listened a few times and understood the peaks and troughs of the song, it really hooked me in. Jaemin is so charismatic in this.... and Renjun continues to just get better and better, I think he's so cool.

Comment

I guess NCT Dream is getting mainstream now. crazycool Hopefully 127 will stay lowkey though.
                                                      Here's hoping. I'm just glad our boy Haechan is getting the love and recognition he deserves

Comment

• Originally posted by crazycool View Post

This took me quite a few listens to actually get into, but now I'm loving it. It was a bit intense at first, but when I listened a few times and understood the peaks and troughs of the song, it really hooked me in. Jaemin is so charismatic in this.... and Renjun continues to just get better and better, I think he's so cool.
                                                        Yeah it took some time for me as well to get into the song. Once you're familiar with the hook, it's gonna get stuck forever. Agreed with Jaemin. Him & Haechan are really good at making facial expressions, they know how to work the camera without trying too hard.

Comment

• Comeback

Comment

• Comeback from Taeyeon.

Comeback from Astro.

Comment

• IU's Comeback

Comment

Working...
                                                              X