No announcement yet.

K-POP Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ Love it! RV are so consistent, they are in my top 3 girlgroups!
    Sad their label chose such a bad time to release it though

Comment

• Liking the new Red Velvet as well, it's reminiscent of "Bad Boys" which I really adored.

Comment

• As a big fan of RV I'm not entirely satisfied with Psycho in the way I was with Zimzalabim or Umpah Umpah.
        Certainly it's a poignant a song and this is conveyed well. However, I feel Psycho is a bit restrained wth regards to the song and the MV. I feel that SM have played it safer with this title track unlike Zimzalabim which was full throttle.

Psycho could have done with being more daring, more eerie. Wendy and then Seulgi at certain points sing in almost operatic voices, and it would have been nice if there had been more of this to give it a more atmospheric, sinister feeling.
        The MV has a toned down colour palette and I get what the point of this is. However, my default position is colour and this is RV after all, and so I would have gone for a more romantic look with more richer colours. It could still be eerie with these colours rather than the starker colour eeriness which I find less aesthetically pleasing. Having said that Wendy looks especially good in the MV .

Even so, I do like Psycho especially those plucked strings. Also that kind of static synth sound that seems to intoduce Irene's singing and the subtle synth accompaning her singing then Seulgi's, Yeri's and Joy's. I also like Irene's rap, and the scene with the sewing machines suggesting threat. I just wish overall Psycho were more intense.
        Last edited by Kpop; Wed December 25th, 2019, 11:05.

Comment

• ^ Yeah i understand what you mean, but i still love it the way it is. I love the colour palette, more "goth". The sewing machine is my fav scene as well!

I just realy like their diversity. This is nothing like Power Up, or Zimzalabim or Bad Boy. You never know what to expect from them, they can do it all

Comment

• Comment

• By the way, Red Velvet's Wendy got into an accident during the rehearsal for a music show a few days ago. News reported that she fell from a 4-meter platform or something because the set was so dark and apparently it is really serious. Hoping she's doing okay & I'm praying for a speed recovery!

Comment

• According to reports her injuries are a fractured pelvis, wrist and cheek, and on Christmas Day as well. An accident many fans claim could have been avoided and are blaming SBS the show's organisers for negligence.

All we can do is Pray for her.

Comment

• ^ The stage was dangerous. Many idols slipped as well, and Solar fell during the photo wall. They should be glad not more serious accidents happened

I feel so sad for Wendy, hope she heals well.

Comment

• Comeback

Comment

• ^ I like this from Momoland! I think I'm finally used to them as a 6 piece. They all look gorgeous (Haebin looks STUNNING!) and the MV is really good. It's kind of what we have come to expect from Momoland, but I really like it.

Comment

• Lee Hi left YG! I am realy happy for her, i realy like her voice, and felt sad for her becouse her last comeback was messy becouse of B.I. situation. (he was promoting their single with her when he suddenly left becouse of the 'scandal')

Comment

• Comment

• B-B-B-BIG-BANG? The heck?
                            Honestly I don't know how to feel about this. I used to be a huge fan of their music but I really stopped listening to them ever since that Seungri scandal broke out. They better not pull a Destiny's Child and have him appear on stage.

Comment

• Originally posted by crazycool View Post
                              ^ I like this from Momoland! I think I'm finally used to them as a 6 piece. They all look gorgeous (Haebin looks STUNNING!) and the MV is really good. It's kind of what we have come to expect from Momoland, but I really like it.
                              Yeah, the MV is excellent with another catchy song from them.

Comment

• Winners of the "34th Golden Disc Awards" (Part 1)
                                Digital Song of the Year (Daesang) | BTS
                                Digital Song Division (Bonsang) | Jannabi | MC the Max | ITZY | AKMU | Kim Chung Ha | BLACKPINK's Jennie | Paul Kim | Girls' Generation's Taeyeon | TWICE | BTS
                                Best Group | MAMAMOO
                                Best Solo Artist | MAMAMOO's Hwa Sa
                                Best New Artist | TXT | ITZY
                                Best R&B / Hip Hop | Block B's ZICO
                                Best Trot | Song Ga In
                                Next Generation Award | Kim Jae Hwan | AB6IX | ATEEZ
                                Producer's Award | Bang Si Hyuk

Comment

• Performances from "34th Golden Disc Awards" (Part 1)
                                  https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020...c-awards-day-1

Comment

• A performance MV of Psycho has just been released

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Yooooooooo CL with Beyonce I'm so proud of her!

Comment

• Originally posted by Colbie View Post

Wow DreamNote really came through! I loved this comeback, and the other songs on their mini album are really strong.

Comment

• Comeback

Comment

• DreamNote: Wish
                                                I think Wish is a slightly more mature sound for them, and so has had some influence as to why I don't think it's quite as catchy as Dream Note or Hakuna Matata. The fairly minimalistic MV is aesthetically pleasing with it's pastel coloured matching sets such as pink and blue; lavender and mint green.

ANS: Say My Name
                                                Apparently this song was produced by the writers of Adios, and I must admit it reminds me somewhat of Adios. Nevertheless, I really like Say My Name. I prefer it over their debut. The choreography is also very good, and I like how the MV ends.

Both groups in these MVs look stunning
                                                Last edited by Kpop; Sat January 11th, 2020, 13:41.

Comment

• Comment

• I like Nature's Japanese version of their I'm So Pretty

Comment

Working...
                                                    X