No announcement yet.

K-POP Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cignature's new song is amazing - I love their vibe.

(G)I-Idle's comeback.... is good! Nothing tops Hann for me though. I like this group alot, they're definitely doing their own thing, I just don't think they're a group I'll ever stan or be addicted to though

Comment

• I like the new (G)I-DLE song.

Oh my God!

The whole EP is a bop, and yes including the English version.
      Last edited by Ruthymon; Thu April 9th, 2020, 02:19.

Comment

• New MAX (aka Changmin)

Debut EP "Chocolate" out now

Comment

• abi and Colbie, I finally got around to listening to your recommendations and they were all good. Some of the songs(like Block B for example) I actually heard before because I have a friend that's also into K-Pop. And Red Velvet is great, right up my alley.

I do like the new (G)I-DLE song. Interesting that there's an English version and it's a little bit more direct in it's lyrics. Plus, this could play on the radio here.

Comment

• New AOMG signee: DeVita

Debut EP, "CRÈME" out now

Comment

• Mugen Yay! Glad you liked them. Red Velvet also has the English version of "Bad Boy" by the way. Also, other artists like NCT 127, Taeyang & CL has a lot of English songs as well.

Comment

• Anyway, as some of you have probably known, I'm hosting the UKMIX Top Urban/R&B Albums of the Decade and you can click here to see the rules & how to vote. I've tried to come up with several K-Pop (and Korean-related) albums that are eligible, and it comes down to this list below:

Spoiler!

Some of these are probably more Pop rather than Urban but at the end it's up to you to decide.

Also, I finally got the chance to listen to some of BTS' earlier records and wow they've changed A LOT. Their sound was very Hip-Hop back in the day.

Comment

• ^ Seeing Lee Hi on the list makes me miss her, i love her voice!

New great comeback from Apink!

Comment

• Originally posted by Colbie View Post
                    ^ Seeing Lee Hi on the list makes me miss her, i love her voice!
                    You gotta vote then!

Also, I just learnt that 2 of Winner members are apparently enlisting to the military. One member already did sometimes around last week and another one will follow this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
                      Mugen Yay! Glad you liked them. Red Velvet also has the English version of "Bad Boy" by the way. Also, other artists like NCT 127, Taeyang & CL has a lot of English songs as well.
                      Oh yes, I'm aware of the English version of "Bad Boy." Love it.

Also, I'm surprised no one has posted it here yet, but it looks like we're getting a comeback from GOT7 on 4/20 in the form of a mini album called DYE and it looks like the new song is called "Not By The Moon."

Comment

• Let's go! Haechan be working overtime like there's no tomorrow though, poor boy.

Comment

• ^ My boy Haechan yeaaaaassssss. Honestly so so so excited for NCT Dream comeback!

And even more exciting news about the Dream unit itself! Dream is going to stay as 7 members (incl. Mark!!!) and can rotate members each comeback which is great news for the 5 members not in 127, they can get some more promotions. More Renjun and Jaemin please!

Comment

• crazycool Haechan is making banks!

NCT is really THAT group at the moment. Part of me wishes they would release more public-friendly, crossover hits like EXO or BTS but part of me also wishes they wouldn't get bigger than they are right now. Idk, I just don't want the stans to get cocky and toxic I guess.
                            Last edited by abi; Tue April 14th, 2020, 10:42.

Comment

• Excited for their comebacks!

Also looking forward to the next comebacks from GWSN, Monsta X, Solar, Chung Ha, Bvndit and April!
                              Last edited by Colbie; Tue April 14th, 2020, 16:27.

Comment

• Debut

Comment

^ Seeing Lee Hi on the list makes me miss her, i love her voice!

New great comeback from Apink!

What a beautiful MV and song. One of Apink's best

Comment

NCT is really THAT group at the moment. Part of me wishes they would release more public-friendly, crossover hits like EXO or BTS but part of me also wishes they wouldn't get bigger than they are right now. Idk, I just don't want the stans to get cocky and toxic I guess.
                                    I completely agree with this. I love EXO (pre-debut stan) but BTS I have never enjoyed.... I don't know what it is about BTS that just never clicks with me. They're impressive performers but I just do not listen to any of their music.

Kick It has been incredible for NCT 127 - it's their highest charted in Korea and best selling NCT album overall. But I do think they're going to remain quite "niche" which I am totally here for.

And Yes about Haechan.... he's working incredibly hard, but he's a young man and he's got the energy and stamina. He's so integral to both 127 and DREAM

Comment

Excited for their comebacks!

Also looking forward to the next comebacks from GWSN, Monsta X, Solar, Chung Ha, Bvndit and April!
                                      Yesss quite a few cool comebacks coming up - especially excited for April. 18 months since their last release, and all the teasers have been gorgeous so far

Comment

• Originally posted by crazycool View Post
                                        And Yes about Haechan.... he's working incredibly hard, but he's a young man and he's got the energy and stamina. He's so integral to both 127 and DREAM
                                        I mean, he's really out here making a vlog of him playing video games at 3AM so yeah I guess you're right.

Comment

• Got7:

Bvndit:

Comment

• I like the new GOT7 song and their mini album, DYE is pretty good too.

Comment

• April comeback:

Comment

• Blackpink is featured on Lady Gaga's new album, the song is called "Sour Candy". Idk when the album's gonna be out though.

Comment

Blackpink is featured on Lady Gaga's new album, the song is called "Sour Candy". Idk when the album's gonna be out though.
                                                  Glad to see YG is letting them out of the dungeon to still record.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugen View Post

Glad to see YG is letting them out of the dungeon to still record.
                                                    As they should. Also they're Instagram models after all, the dungeon walls wouldn't look nice on them pics I'm sure.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X