No announcement yet.

K-POP Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stray Kids with their latest comeback, "God's Menu." Their first full-length album, GO LIVE is now available to stream/buy. I dunno if you listen to them or not, abi.

Comment

• It's something different from Nature, i realy like it!

Comment

• Weki Meki is back with their latest comeback, "OOPSY." Their third mini album, HIDE and SEEK is now out.

Comment

• NATURE
          I've supported Nature since day 1 and I am SO happy they've been continuing to gain momentum, they've been pretty consistent with their releases and for a new-ish group they have a lot fo content out there. 'Girls' is another good song (not my fave comeback from them though) and I think it's going to continue to get them new fans. I miss Aurora so much though (my bias), Loha and Sunshine in the choreography... I really want them back to being the full 9 group for their next comeback! I feel they're stronger as a 9.

WEKI MEKI
          Weki Meki continue to get better and better with each release. LUCY is absolutely gorgeous and has probably crept up and become my bias over the past few releases, she's a really captivating performer. This song is awesome and I like this kind of grown up side to them. Their mini album is also their strongest yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by crazycool View Post
            NATURE
            I've supported Nature since day 1 and I am SO happy they've been continuing to gain momentum, they've been pretty consistent with their releases and for a new-ish group they have a lot fo content out there. 'Girls' is another good song (not my fave comeback from them though) and I think it's going to continue to get them new fans. I miss Aurora so much though (my bias), Loha and Sunshine in the choreography... I really want them back to being the full 9 group for their next comeback! I feel they're stronger as a 9.
            Aurora would have nailed this concept! Hopefuly we'll be able to see ot9 soon in the next comeback!

Comment

• Mugen Never really checked them out but I listened to the one you posted and it's honestly quite nice. I really liked the choreography as well. Also, I had been seeing that Felix guy all over social media but never knew where he's from or how he sounded like, now I know.

Comment

• Seventeen drops another music video, this time for their new song, "Left & Right." Their new mini album, Heng:garae is now out on streaming services.

Comment

• The seventeen comeback aint bad!

Comment

• Seventeen joins the list of highest first day sales overall on the Hanteo chart. If you had any doubt about their popularity.

Comment

• The uncensored version of Nature's MV Girls is released

I think it's even better than the cut version. Can't stop listening to the song

Comment

• Blackpink comeback

Comment

• I know people are talking about Blackpink today, but I wanted to highlight this song from Minseo. It actually came out two months ago, but I saw it on my recommended feed and decided to check it out. I really like it, gives me a nice R&B feel from the mid-00's.

Comment

• Sunmi's Comeback

Comment

• 3YE's Comeback

Comment

• Hwasa from Mamamoo has released her comeback, "Maria." Her first mini album of the same name should be out worldwide tomorrow(or today, but I don't see it on Spotify).

Comment

• ^ Its on itunes right now, not on spotify yet, that will be tomorrow!

I love Sunmi's and Hwasa's comebacks!

Comment

• Blackpink: How You Like That
                                    I have to say I'm a bit disappointed. I expect better from Blackpink. I expected it to grow on me; but no. So okay it's pre single and their main comeback is in Sept. Hoping there will be a big improvement.

Sunmi: Pporappippam
                                    Kind of a cross between Siren and Gashina. I do like it though especially the MV.

3YE: Yessir
                                    I really like 3YE and they are slaying it again. The badass/girlcrush conept isn't my first preference in girl groups; but 3YE do it so well I can't resist.

Hwa Sa: Maria
                                    The MV is pretty heavy going parts. I quite like the song

Comment

• This isn't K-pop, per se, but JYP has just released the pre-debut single for their new girl group, NiziU. Anyone who has watched their Nizi Project show knows that this is a Japanese girl group and it's a joint venture between JYP and Sony Music. While it is technically J-pop, they did announce that the group would do international promotions. Their pre-release EP comes out tomorrow and their formal debut is happening in the fall.

Comment

• Ruthymon
                                        Ruthymon commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        Yes, Nina (the mixed race one @0:05) made it in!

• New rookie girl group Weeekly dropped their debut song, "Tag Me(@Me)." They're from the same agency/label that also has Apink and VICTON. In fact, they're the first new girl group since Apink for the agency.

Comment

• Zico dropped his new song, "Summer Hate" with the legendary Rain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugen View Post

New rookie girl group Weeekly dropped their debut song, "Tag Me(@Me)." They're from the same agency/label that also has Apink and VICTON. In fact, they're the first new girl group since Apink for the agency.
                                          The song is VERY debut style. Absolutely nothing we haven't seen before, but I do see the promise in these girls. Their mini album was quite cool, not sure what style they'll eventually go for - they seem like they'll try a few things and see what sticks.

Comment

• Originally posted by crazycool View Post

The song is VERY debut style. Absolutely nothing we haven't seen before, but I do see the promise in these girls. Their mini album was quite cool, not sure what style they'll eventually go for - they seem like they'll try a few things and see what sticks.
                                            I felt the same way...then I played it a couple times and now I love it. Their mini album is wonderful. Favorite song off it is "Universe."

Both boy groups, AB6IX and VERIVERY returned with their comebacks. In AB6IX's case, this is their first comeback since their leader got kicked out of the group.

Comment

• New SF9 comeback

Comment

• Chungha is back with her second pre-release single.

Comment

• After a delay, the MV for the Red Velvet - Irene & Seulgi subunit title track "Monster" is now out. The mini album with the same name is also out.

Comment

• Monster is quite enjoyable!
                                                    I don't like Play the way i loved Stay Tonight, but it's not bad at all

Comment

• Must be SM subunit week because EXO-SC dropped their new song, "Telephone" which features 10CM.

Comment

Working...
                                                      X