No announcement yet.

K-POP Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyways, I just thought I'd share it here.

I'm highkey really glad he quit his idol life and became a full-time video director instead cause his videography IS INSANEEEEE.

Comment

• New girl group, woo!ah! came out with their debut song last week. The "bada, bada, bing, bada, bada boom" part has been stuck in my end and if their company is smart, they'll push this song in Italy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugen View Post

New girl group, woo!ah! came out with their debut song last week. The "bada, bada, bing, bada, bada boom" part has been stuck in my end and if their company is smart, they'll push this song in Italy.
        I only became aware of this song a couple of days ago and BOOM: I instantly fell for Woo!ah! and now I can't stop listening. Such a catchy song.

Comment

• Singer Punch has released an updated version of her 2016 song, "Say Yes," this time featuring Moon Byul from Mamamoo.

Comment

• Was hoping something more eclectic considering the artists involved but it's cute.

Comment

• https://www.theblogvip.com
              efficient, and extra accurate scrapers are inside the progress of development, but needs assistance and testing from c# .internet and mysql/percona builders to be ready to be used. on behalf of all

Comment

• Moonbyul from Mamamoo released a performance video for "Absense," which is from her repackaged album, Moon.

Comment

• ^ I quite like it. She showcasses more of her vocals here. Though i like Eclipse is better
                  You drew stars around my scars

Comment

• Twice: Comeback

Comment

• Ah i realy like the Twice comeback! The video is beautiful!

Comment

• Gorgeous music video from Twice, as we've come to expect from them by now. The song itself is good too, but will probably fall on the lower rank of their singles for me. I prefer Twice's earlier stuff but that's just a personal preference

Comment

• Chung Ha feat pH1

Victon

Comment

• Twice's More & More mini album now has the highest first day sales for a girl group and is currently #8 overall on the list.

TXT has released the second music video from their album, this time for "Puma."

Comment

• As i said i realy like the Twice comeback, but listening to it more and more i realize how weak the rappers actualy are. I never thought they were actualy that great, but thought their cute concept was holding them back. But for example Oh My Girl's Nonstop did had amazing rap parts and Mimi owned that song eventhough it was a cute concept! I do like the rap parts in Likey though!

Comment

• Bang Ye Dam released his first solo song today, "Wayo." For those unfamiliar, he's part of the new YG Entertainment boy group, Treasure. He was promised a solo song for a long time, so they granted his wish. Treasure is suppose to make their debut in July.

Comment

• Mugen You just got into K-Pop not too long ago but you're already more K-cultured than a lot of us wow, I'm impressed.

Comment

• Mugen
                                    Mugen commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Hahaha, when I get into something, I really get into it!

• N.Flying delivering again!

Comment

• Mugen Hopefully you've already started exploring the trinity of K-R&B as well! (Dean, Crush & Zion.T)

Comment

• Mugen
                                      Mugen commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Not yet, at least not beyond what I've heard so far. I mean, Crush's "Mayday" has been on repeat, so I'm sure it's up my alley.

• abi
                                      abi commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      "Mayday" is cute. Wait until you get into their earlier discography. Not saying the recent ones are not good, but their older ones are gold!

• crazycool Looks like our little buddy Haechan had a little too much fun this night. Had to share this, it looks so funny.

He deserves to have some fun & take a break though, boy has been working non-stop. Also, he was calling out sasaeng fans the other day that have been stalking outside their dorm non-stop and apparently it's really stressing out all the members. Can SM do something about this though?

Comment

• Also Lay from EXO just released a new song.

Also can somebody fill me in what's happening with him & EXO? Why can Jackson promote in China and Korea at the same time but he can't? I'm lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
                                      crazycool Looks like our little buddy Haechan had a little too much fun this night. Had to share this, it looks so funny.

He deserves to have some fun & take a break though, boy has been working non-stop. Also, he was calling out sasaeng fans the other day that have been stalking outside their dorm non-stop and apparently it's really stressing out all the members. Can SM do something about this though?

Hahaha I did see this. I don't mind seeing this at all, he definitely needs some down time after working so hard. As long as he doesn't get into trouble like so many other idols throughout the years (I even saw a member of AB6IX had to leave the group today because of a DUI!!!)

Comment

• abi
                                        abi commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        True that. In Haechan we trust though.

• WJSN with their latest comeback, "Butterfly." Their mini album, Neverland is also out.

Since we're talking about M-pop, the Chinese unit from NCT, WayV, just dropped their comeback, "Turn Back Time." today. Their first full length album, Awaken the World also dropped today. abi

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugen View Post

WJSN with their latest comeback, "Butterfly." Their mini album, Neverland is also out. abi
                                        I can't work out why Butterfly was chosen for the title track. I would have chosen Pantomine for the title track, and if not Pantomine then Hola or Where You Are. Overall I really like the album

Comment

• ^ I would have preffered Pantomine too!

Comment

• Originally posted by Colbie View Post
                                            ^ I would have preffered Pantomine too!
                                            Agree with you both! I don't see how Butterfly was chosen as the title track, and the MV is by far one of their worst releases. WJSN are a very consistent group - lots of output and promotions, but 'Butterfly' doesn't seem up to their usual standards. It might grow on me though, 'Boogie Up' wasn't great when I first listened to it but ended up one of my favourite WJSN songs!

Comment

Working...
                                            X