No announcement yet.

K-POP Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kang Daniel is back with a new song, called "Waves" and it featues Simon Dominic and Jamie(aka Park Ji-min or Jamie Park). The song is part of his next EP, Magenta, which is out on August 3rd.
    Last edited by Mugen; Mon July 27, 2020, 18:25.

Comment

• Soyou(formerly of Sistar) dropped her latest comeback, "Gotta Go."

Comment

• Let me bring back this iconic remix from one of the best K-R&B artists of all time.

When is he coming back seriously though. It's literally been 4 years since he released an album.

Comment

• New Ateez.

This is cute. Kinda reminds me of BTS's "I Need You" minus the EDM parts.

Comment

• I actualy prefer Thanxx, that one sounds more like a title track. People could vote for the new Ateez title track, just like the last time, and Inception won. They will still release a video for thanxx though, just like Wave and Ilusion also both had music video's.

Also other news: i won the forum song contest here with Pporappippam!
            You drew stars around my scars

Comment

• April is back with their summer song, "Now or Never."

Comment

• I know you didn't like their title track, but how do you feel about this song, abi? It's from their album but the English version.

Comment

• abi
                  abi commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I think it's cute, it's quite nice actually. One of the better English tracks from SM definitely ("Regular" remains the best by far). Don't think I'd put it on my playlist though.

• Originally posted by Mugen View Post

April is back with their summer song, "Now or Never."
                April have had a huge spike in popularity this year, and this was such a good idea to cash in on this with a summer song! I thought this song was brilliant, and the MV was gorgeous. The choreography is cool too, and they look like they're enjoying themselves. I hope this smashes for them!

Comment

• Jessi is back with her latest comeback, "NUNU NANA." The EP, Nuna is now out.

Eric Nam is back with his latest comeback, "Paradise." His EP, The Other Side is also out.

Comment

• The April comeback is cute!

Comment

Jessi is back with her latest comeback, "NUNU NANA." The EP, Nuna is now out.
                      The audacity of this woman not getting a "push" internationally is disappointing at best

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruthymon View Post

The audacity of this woman not getting a "push" internationally is disappointing at best
                        Yeah, I dunno if she doesn't want to go internationally or if Psy's company just wants to focus on the Korean market, but she would be a good fit in America. I'm imagining her doing a song with Megan Thee Stallion and *chef's kiss*

Comment

• You drew stars around my scars

Comment

Yeah, I dunno if she doesn't want to go internationally or if Psy's company just wants to focus on the Korean market, but she would be a good fit in America. I'm imagining her doing a song with Megan Thee Stallion and *chef's kiss*
                            I'm not sure how they would perceive Jessi in the West tbh. I think she might gain a cute fanbase but people will see her as a try-hard at the same time.

Talking about US advancement, Jay Park is A FOOL for pushing his Rap songs in the US instead of his R&B/Pop stuff - especially now that he's backed by Roc Nation, he could've used that opportunity. He could've smashed with songs like "Me Like Yuh" or "Yacht". I mean, if Jackson's new single is approaching the top 20 on US Pop radio then I don't see why he can't.

Comment

• Like think about it, the position for that one Pop/R&B male crossover right now is basically empty. Chris Brown is now catering more to Urban, Justin Bieber is very inconsistent at the moment, Usher & JT are pretty much done, Bruno Mars caters to a different audience, Jason Derulo might get 1-2 hits occasionally but nobody takes him seriously and he doesn't really have a fanbase at all. Jay Park really could fill his position if he wants too! I guess he'd prefer to rap about drinking 'soju' or whatever. That song was trash.

Comment

• Kang Daniel is back with "Who U Are," which is his official comeback. His mini album, Magenta is now out.

(G)-IDLE is back with a new song called "DUMDi DUMDi."

Saturday is back with their latest comeback, "D.B.D.B.DIB." Apparently, their CEO apologized for the low budget for their MV, since the company does not have a lot of money. Hopefully they will gain some success from this.

Comment

• (G)I-dle's comeback is okay! I don't know what it is but I just don't end up loving anything they put out (except Hann, which is amazing!)

Saturday's comeback is good! Not sure if it'll do well or not, but I thought the MV was actually pretty good considering the CEO apologised for the quality.

Comment

• ^ Yeah Hann still tops all for me too! Though Dumdi dumdi isn't bad! Shame Shuahua still isn't getting much lines

Realy like this comeback from Rocket Punch!

Comment

• Taemin is back with his latest comeback, "2 Kids."

Comment

• Originally posted by Colbie View Post
                                        ^ Yeah Hann still tops all for me too! Though Dumdi dumdi isn't bad! Shame Shuahua still isn't getting much lines

Realy like this comeback from Rocket Punch!
                                        YESSSS for the Rocket Punch comeback! They kind of lost me a little with Bouncy (it was all a bit much, even for my standards!) but this is a huge step up. I still listen to BIMBAMBUM regularly and this is a great comeback from them. Their mini album is also fantastic for anyone who fancies a listen to that.

Comment

• I love D.B.D.B.DIB by Saturday. It's so catchy and I really like the MV.

Comment

• Cherry Bullet Comeback

Comment

• Well, for those who care about the MTV VMAs (airing the 30th), they premiere the "Best K-Pop" award and here are the nominees:

BEST K-POP

(G)I-DLE – “Oh My God”

BTS – “On”

EXO – “Obsession”

Monsta X – “Someone's Someone”

Tomorrow X Together – “9 and Three Quarters (Run Away)”

Red Velvet – “Psycho”

Comment

• ^ I realy want RV to win this since Psycho was amazing, but they probably won't.

Comment

• New YG Entertainment boy group, Treasure make their long await debut with the song, "Boy." Their single album with the b-side, "Come to Me" is now out.

Ravi, Kim Wooseok and Red Velvet's Yeri team up for a song called "Sorrow." I dunno if it's a cover of a song or not.

Edit: I found it it's a song cover from an older k-pop group called Cool.
                                                  Last edited by Mugen; Fri August 7, 2020, 21:38.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X