X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Realy like this CLC comeback!
    You drew stars around my scars

Comment

• Super Junior- D&E subunit just had their comeback with "B.A.D." Their 4th mini album, Bad Blood is now out.

Jamie(aka Jimin Park) is back with her comeback song, "Numbers" which features rapper CHANGMO. She left JYP Entertainment last year, so this is her first release under Warner Music Korea.

Comment

• Wonho is back with his comeback, "Open Mind." His solo album, "Love Synonym #1: Right for Me is now out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugen View Post

Wonho is back with his comeback, "Open Mind." His solo album, "Love Synonym #1: Right for Me is now out.
          Whoo, good Lawd!

Comment

• Originally posted by crazycool View Post

Never really got into Lovelyz, but this is good from them. I've always like that they're quite a classy group in terms of their visuals
            I hadn't really noticed Lovelyz much until I started listening to their albums. They have so many really good B sides often better than the title tracks.

Comment

• Y'ALLL TWO OF MY FAVES.
              If CL's comeback features DPR Live and the MV is directed by DPR Ian.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kpop View Post

I hadn't really noticed Lovelyz much until I started listening to their albums. They have so many really good B sides often better than the title tracks.
                That's true - Memories on their latest mini album is fantastic.

Comment

• Taemin:

OMG's Yooa:

Comment

• Kim Nam Joo from APink released her first solo single, "Bird."

Comment

• New MAMAMOO

New HA:TFELT
                      Last edited by Ruthymon; Thu September 10, 2020, 23:35.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruthymon View Post
                        New MAMAMOO
                        This is too cool for words. I love it.

Comment

• ^ Yeah and then to think it's only a commercial song

Comment

• Stray Kids are back with their latest comeback, "Backdoor." It's off their repackaged album, Go IN.

Not k-pop, but H1GHR Music has released an MV for "Gotta Go." The song features Sik-K, Golden, pH-1 and abi s favorite, Jay Park. Their album, Blue Tape will be out on 9/16.

Comment

• Mugen Sadly I'm not into any of H1GHER Music's stuff. I only use Jay Park when he does R&B. Sik-k is a hit or miss, don't really care about the others.

Comment

• Comment

• 15 minutes until the fromis_9 comeback

It's been such a long hiatus, I can't wait for their long-awaited comeback

Comment

• Originally posted by crazycool View Post
                                    15 minutes until the fromis_9 comeback

It's been such a long hiatus, I can't wait for their long-awaited comeback

Well worth the wait!

Comment

• ^ It's a beautiful MV, the girls all look stylish and sophisticated. I feel like it's a natural progression for them, after a long hiatus.

The song/mini album itself is good.... I doubt it'll end up being one of my favourites from them, I'm sure DKDK will never be topped.

Comment

• Treasure is back with their second comeback single, "I Love You."

Comment

• Apparently 2 new members (one of them is most definitely Japanese) are joining NCT DREAM.

Pffft I don't know how to feel about this. Can we just make all of these NTC units fixed or something?

Comment

• Everglow comeback

Comment

• The Boyz are back with their latest comeback, "The Stealer." Their 5th mini album, Chase is now out.

New kpop group, Checkmate have debuted with their song, "Drum." Like KARD, they're a co-ed group, which makes them a rare breed.

Comment

• Very interisting to see a new co-ed group.! Their debut isn't that bad, curious to see where they will go.

Comment

• Okay this looks amazing but damn K-Pop stylists need to stop giving idol makeups paler than their skin tones. Some of them look like ghosts here. Also contrast between their faces and the necks.

Comment

• Cignature comeback

Comment

Working...
                                                    X