No announcement yet.

K-POP Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently the new NCT member, Shotaro, is active on TikTok and looks like he is a GREAT dancer. I think everyone will be stanning for him once he debuts.

He definitely has the rhythm & the soul. He's really out there wilding out on TikTok. I wonder if he'll be able to adapt to idol life because he seems very carefree.
    Last edited by abi; Wed September 23, 2020, 04:35.

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post

Okay this looks amazing but damn K-Pop stylists need to stop giving idol makeups paler than their skin tones. Some of them look like ghosts here. Also contrast between their faces and the necks.
      BRING. IT. ON.

Cannot wait for this

Comment

• Originally posted by Kpop View Post

Cignature comeback
        This is good. I love their first 2 songs better, but this is still good. I'm so glad the girls from GoodDay are finally getting to be active!

Comment

• I realy like this debut from Ghost9:

New H&D:
          You drew stars around my scars

Comment

• Day6's Jae with Seori:

Comment

• Originally posted by crazycool View Post

This is good. I love their first 2 songs better, but this is still good. I'm so glad the girls from GoodDay are finally getting to be active!
              Very quirky and I like it, though my fav so far from Cignature is ASSA

Comment

• New EVERGLOW

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruthymon View Post
                  New EVERGLOW

La Di Da is a bop and the MV is really good. It reminds me of Sin City. Dun Dun is maybe still my favourite title track; but this is a contender.

Comment

• Super Junior D&E are back with another MV, this time for "No Love." This is off their 4th special mini album, Bad Liar.

Comment

• Y'all I think I'm becoming an NCT stan. Been watching their NCT Daily contents on YouTube and these guys are always cracking me up. Their "It's Awkward but It's Okay" shows are hilarious. They basically pair anyone in NCT who might feel awkward around each other and they make it even more awkward by being on the show.

Comment

• 2020 MTV EMAs - Best Korean Act
                        https://www.mtvema.com/ko-kr/vote/

ASTRO
                        KARD
                        VICTON
                        EVERGLOW
                        Stray Kids

Comment

• Golden Child is back with their latest comeback, "Pump It Up." It's part of a single album that has two other songs on there.

WJSN is back with their first subunit, WJSN Chocome. Their debut song is called "Hmph!" and it's part of a single album that has one other song.

Hayeon has made her debut with "Eyes On You." She is the little sister of Taeyeon and it's clear talent runs in the family.

Comment

• IZ*ONE's Japanese comeback

Comment

• NCT Dream - Deja Vu

Hmmm not sure what to think of it yet.

Comment

• Weki Meki comeback

Comment

• Kyuhyun from Super Junior has dropped a solo song called "Daystar."

Comment

• Dawn(formerly of Pentagon and Hyuna's bf) dropped a new song called "DAWNDIDIDAWN" which features Jessi.

NCT U dropped a video for one of their b-sides, "Misfit." It's off the upcoming album that comes out on Monday.

Comment

• KIARA - TOMBOY

Dahye - Poison (remake of Uhm Jung Hwa's 1998 hit)

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugen View Post
                                        NCT U dropped a video for one of their b-sides, "Misfit." It's off the upcoming album that comes out on Monday.
                                        This is nice but Mr. Johnny is so out of place. I never really take him seriously as a rapper. He's just there. Funny guy & great personality & vlogs though!

Oh and Taeyong is just insane. That dude has been overworked for 20183 years but still manages to always give his 100% EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Comment

• I'm stanning. Made a thread as well!

Comment

• Pentagon is back with their latest comeback, "Daisy." Their latest mini album, WE:TH is now out.

Ailee dropped the MV for her comeback single, "When We Were In Love." It's a long one and it's kinda a mini movie(although a little bit of a tear jerker). Her mini album, I'm came out last week.

Comment

• Weeekly is back with their first comeback, "Zig Zag." Their 2nd mini album, We can also came out today.

Comment

• I like Hmph! by WJSN Chocome. Good MV and the song is catchy kind of Orange Caramel meets Momoland.

Love Cool by Weki Meki . Such a powerful comeback

Comment

• Chen from EXO is back with a ballad, "Hello." Hope it does well for him. I know some EXO fans hate him because he had the audacity to have a family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kpop View Post
                                                    Love Cool by Weki Meki. Such a powerful comeback
                                                    Ah i love it too!
                                                    Sad they are so underrated, but i am glad fantagio is actually giving them comebacks!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X