• Show
Clear All

• Second pre-debut single from Purple Kiss

Comment

• New HyunA

Comment

• Cover by Momoland

Comment

• Aespa is back with "Forever." Not an actual comeback but a cover of Yoo Young-jin's song from 2000, which was part of a holiday compilation from SM.

Comment

• Project from Twice's Chaeyoung and Dahyun

Comment

• Not K-pop, but trot singer Yoyomi released a new song called "Corny Love Song." The reason I'm highlighting this is because the song was written and produced by JYP and he held a contest to see who would get to sing it and she won. This is the first trot song released under JYPE.
              Last edited by Mugen; Wed February 10, 2021, 19:41.

Comment

• New artist: The Chain G

Comment

• Chung ha comeback:

Nct 127 comeback:

Comment

• ^SM really said "this is just a quick little Japanese single I ain't gonna put budget on it".
                    UKMIX R&B/Hip-Hop Albums of the Year 2020 (VOTING OPENS!)

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
                      ^SM really said "this is just a quick little Japanese single I ain't gonna put budget on it".
                      Quoted for truth.

I'm definitely excited for the new Japanese mini album. But I'd be more stoked if it's a full Korean comeback from the lads

Comment

• Soyou teams up with IZ*ONE and rapper PH-1 for the song, "ZERO:Attitude," which is an ad for Pepsi.

Comment

• Kang Daniel is back with a new song called "Paranoia."

K-rock band Lucy is back with their newest song, "Hero." It's part of their single album, Inside.

Comment

• New debut: Tri.be

Comment

• Debut from Kingdom:

Comment

• I.M - God Damn

Comment

• GOT7 surprised released a new song and MV called "Encore" yesterday. This was a shock because no one saw this coming and most people figured they wouldn't release anything soon. This was release through Warner Music Korea. abi

Comment

• Solo from Seunghyub from N.Flying!

Comment

• After a long hiatus, SHINee is back with their latest comeback, "Don't Call Me." Their 7th full album, Don't Call Me is now out.

Comment

• New SUNMI

Comment

• New KEEMBO (SPICA's Boa and Bohyung)

Comment

• Shinee's new song lowkey sounds like an EXO/SuperM/borderline-NCT title track. Not sure if I like it or not. These kind of tracks work only for me if they are overproduced. And Shinee's one feels a bit empty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugen View Post
                                              GOT7 surprised released a new song and MV called "Encore" yesterday. This was a shock because no one saw this coming and most people figured they wouldn't release anything soon. This was release through Warner Music Korea. abi
                                              I'm surprised with this but I'm sure they had already prepared this for a long time though. I doubt they will be 'coming back' anytime soon together as a group as Mark is already in the States now back with his family.

Anyways, y'all remember Samuel Kim from Produce 101? I wonder what he's up to these days and whether he's also in the States or is still in Korea. He had so much potential.

Comment

• Coco(former from the group, CocoSori) makes her solo debut with the song, "Lately." It features rapper G2.

Suran released a new song called "Sunny."

Comment

• Debut from Pixy:

ONF comeback:

Comment

• Imlay ft. Chenle

AT06 debut

Comment

Working...
                                                    X