X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Boyz:

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugen View Post

After a long hiatus, SHINee is back with their latest comeback, "Don't Call Me." Their 7th full album, Don't Call Me is now out.
      Really like this! I used to be a bigger fan of SHINee during their peak days, but I guess I would just call myself a regular fan

I've seen lots of comments online about it sounding like an EXO track, and I totally hear it. The MV is very SHINee though. A solid comeback from the guys

Comment

• Originally posted by Colbie View Post
        Debut from Pixy:

ONF comeback:

PIXY debut is really good! They totally have potential, will definitely keep an eye on their future releases. All their members are unique. I've listened to Wings a few times, and it's a pretty solid debut.

ONF ! Wow I love this. I'm currently listening to their album too - if anyone listens to 'The Realist', please let me know! Al standout album track.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Colbie;n10563106]Chung ha comeback:

Love this

Comment

• Paul Kim is back with his latest song, "Love Letter."

Comment

• New WONHO

New Cheetah with Jamie

Comment

• Jamie is also featured on BIG Naughty's new song, "Joker." I think this might be up your alley, abi

CL is back with a new song, "Wish You Were Here." It's a lovely tribute to her mom.

Comment

• Comeback from Ateez:

Comment

• I hate a lot of music has been taken off Spotify

Comment

• For those who are unaware, Brave Girls 2017 single, "Rollin" is currently rising on the Korean music charts because of the above fan-made video where it shows footage of Korean army guys going crazy for their live performance of the song and the comments that were posted reacting to it. The video went viral and the song started climbing on the major music platforms in Korea. Many people are comparing it to what happened with EXID where the fancam of Hani doing the dance for "Up and Down" brought them attention and caused the song to climb back on the charts. Lots of people are hoping Brave Entertainment will get the girls to perform the song again on music shows.

Comment

• Originally posted by jpguy View Post
                        I hate a lot of music has been taken off Spotify
                        Me too, my playlists are messed up kow :-(

Comment

• Ikon comeback:

Comment

For those who are unaware, Brave Girls 2017 single, "Rollin" is currently rising on the Korean music charts because of the above fan-made video where it shows footage of Korean army guys going crazy for their live performance of the song and the comments that were posted reacting to it. The video went viral and the song started climbing on the major music platforms in Korea. Many people are comparing it to what happened with EXID where the fancam of Hani doing the dance for "Up and Down" brought them attention and caused the song to climb back on the charts. Lots of people are hoping Brave Entertainment will get the girls to perform the song again on music shows.
                            It's taken literally 10 years, but Korea is finally noticing Brave Girls. And 4 years to finally notice Rollin'.

As long as it gives this current BG line-up another mini album or FINALLY that full-length album.....!

Comment

• Demian is back with his fourth single, "Love%" which features DAWN.

Rain is back with his latest comeback, "Why Don't We" which features Chung Ha. His mini album, PIECES by RAIN is now out, but since the album is distributed through Kakao M, you won't find it on Spotify. It's on Apple Music though.

Comment

Rain is back with his latest comeback, "Why Don't We" which features Chung Ha. His mini album, PIECES by RAIN is now out, but since the album is distributed through Kakao M, you won't find it on Spotify. It's on Apple Music though.
                                Prefer "Magnetic" with Jackson Wang tbh...

Comment

• Not familiar with Big Naughty at all but that song is pretty cute. Thanks Mugen!

It kinda sounds like many other Korean coffeeshop R&B though.
                                  UKMIX R&B/Hip-Hop Albums of the Year 2020 (VOTING OPENS!)

Comment

• Speaking of Korean R&B, I can't believe Dean disappeared from earth just like that after releasing one of the best K-R&B albums of all time.

Looks like he's just enjoying his life though and seems like he's working behind the scenes now more than usual. So if that makes him happy and if he's content with it, then well good for him and I hope that works the best for him! He might only have one album out but I would say his impact is really beyond the Korean music scene, one of the first very few artists that introduced Korean R&B to international audience.

Comment

• Originally posted by jpguy View Post
                                      I hate a lot of music has been taken off Spotify

Me too: Gfriend totally gone (for example).
                                      Does anyone know if this problem is going to be sorted out and when? I know it's something to do with Spotify being new to S. Korea and their competitors.

Comment

• New debut, MAJORS

Last edited by Colbie; Tue March 9, 2021, 10:10.

Comment

• ^ I like it. Spit it out is cool.
                                          ANS has disbanded, and this is their new girl group. ANS had a couple of good songs, so they'll be missed - but Majors just seems to pick up where ANS left off

Comment

• Both videos are very budget-worthy it seems.

Doesn't give me the impact like the other rookie groups

Comment

• WayV is back with their latest comeback, "Kick Back." This is technically Mandopop, but they're part of NCT, so they count of course for K-pop. The mini album of the same name is also out.

Rain has dropped the second MV from his latest project. This one is for "Magnetic" and it features Jackson Wang from GOT7.

Soloist singer Punch has dropped two MV's today, one for "I'm Jealous" and the other for "My Everything." Both songs are part of her newest mini album, Full Bloom. This is distributed via Kakao M, so it's not on Spotify right now.

Longtime K-rock band Buzz is back with a new song called "Analogue." For those who don't know, the lead singer, Min Kyung-hoon is one of the cast members from the variety show Knowing Bros./Man on a Mission.

Comment

• This is funny. BIGBANG's Daesung has been active as a YouTuber for 8 months now and the fans are just finding out about it... today.

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
                                                  Speaking of Korean R&B, I can't believe Dean disappeared from earth just like that after releasing one of the best K-R&B albums of all time.

Looks like he's just enjoying his life though and seems like he's working behind the scenes now more than usual. So if that makes him happy and if he's content with it, then well good for him and I hope that works the best for him! He might only have one album out but I would say his impact is really beyond the Korean music scene, one of the first very few artists that introduced Korean R&B to international audience.
                                                  I dunno if you're aware or not, but Dean will be on IU's upcoming album, Liliac. The song is called "Revolving Song" and he's the only guest on there.

Comment

• Originally posted by crazycool View Post

It's taken literally 10 years, but Korea is finally noticing Brave Girls. And 4 years to finally notice Rollin'.

As long as it gives this current BG line-up another mini album or FINALLY that full-length album.....!
                                                    Following up this:

I'm so happy for them. The song is currently #2 in Korea and has to chance to go #1. Also, I believe one of the members confirmed that they'll have a comeback later this year. Apparently, they were about to disband right before that video went viral.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X