No announcement yet.

K-POP Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kang Hyewon(formerly of IZ*ONE) has released her first solo single, "Winter Poem." The single album is also out today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugen View Post

Aespa has released "Dreams Come True" the remake of the iconic S.E.S. 1998 hit. BoA helped produce the remake.
      No disrespect to aespa, but I think Lee Sooman should give S.E.S. another go (since all of them are active actresses) instead of having groups doing covers of their songs

Comment

• So, the big news today is that SM has launched the female version of SuperM. The supergroup is called Girls on Top or GOT for short and it consists of BoA, Karina and Winter from Aespa, Selugi and Wendy from Red Velvet and Taeyeon and Hyoyeon from Girls Generation. They'll make their live debut at the New Years Eve concert that SM will livestream from their YT channel and then their official debut song, "GOT the beat" will be out on 1/3.

Comment

• ^ Oeh curious! Love how they all are from different generations!

Comment

• Originally posted by Colbie View Post
            ^ Oeh curious! Love how they all are from different generations!
            Apparently, this is going to be a rotational thing like NCT U. So, other members from the other SM girl groups can be in this(or at least the ones that still have a contract with SM LOL). GOT the beat is one of the sub-units.

Comment

• GOT7's BamBam has released a pre-release single called "Who Are You." It features a surprising guest, Seulgi of Red Velvet. Really like the song, their voices go well together.

Comment

• The Rose:

Comment

• Moonbyul ft. Seori:

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugen View Post
                    So, the big news today is that SM has launched the female version of SuperM. The supergroup is called Girls on Top or GOT for short and it consists of BoA, Karina and Winter from Aespa, Selugi and Wendy from Red Velvet and Taeyeon and Hyoyeon from Girls Generation. They'll make their live debut at the New Years Eve concert that SM will livestream from their YT channel and then their official debut song, "GOT the beat" will be out on 1/3.

Took me like a good 5 minutes to figure where BoA is in that pic until I realised she's bang in the middle

I thought she'd be above being in a girl group but apparently this is what she wants.

Comment

• ^ The stage performance of "Step Back"

Song's a grower, yet better than what Super M put out, imo

Comment

• Imagine... Your group is called Girls On Top, and your first song is about having a beef with another woman about some boy....
                        Terrible....

Comment

• Awful lyrics. The group was named after the 2005 BoA song (and album), and that had a very powerful message. You would think SM in 2022 would know not to do this misogynistic nonsense.

Comment

• P1harmony:

Kep1er:

Woozi:
                            Last edited by Colbie; Mon January 3, 2022, 10:23.

Comment

• Onewe:

Woo!ah!

Comment

• woo!ah!'s comeback is great. i really like them as a group, i feel that they have potential to have a breakout year if they can get the right traction.

kep1er's debut is really good. i don't think anything will ever top iz*one but I am definitely gonna keep following kep1er's career. wadada isn't anything groundbreaking but it's fun.

Comment

• Regarding "Step Back" by GOT the beat, the song is a banger, it gets better on each listen. As for the lyrics, I'm fine with them, I listen to artists like Summer Walker and Megan Thee Stallion, so this is tame by comparison. I can understand the confusion with the name though. It's clear that "Girls on Top" means "SM girls are at the top, everyone else is below us."

Comment

• Wsjn chocome:

Trendz debut:

Omega X:

Comment

• H1-Key's debut

Comment

• Alexa:

Comment

• Eric Nam has released his second album, There And Back Again today. Above is the single, "Lost On Me." The album is all-English.

Comment

• Enhypen:

Comment

• Mirae:

Kangta:

Comment

• Originally posted by Colbie View Post
                                                Wsjn chocome:
                                                Ultra Catchy, and I love the MV and how it's been made to look partly retro

Comment

• Hyolyn(formerly of Sistar) has released a new single called "Layin' Low" which features Jooyoung. Hyolyn is smokin' in this video.

Comment

• ^ I see an early Koda Kumi with this video.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X