Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

K-POP Music

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SF9

    Comment


    • Itzy:


      Jhope:
      Last edited by Colbie; Fri July 15, 2022, 08:22.

      Comment



      • Billie's remake of Patbingsu by Yoong Jong Shin

        Comment


        • Originally posted by crazycool View Post
          Anyone caught up with Queendom 2?

          I'm enjoying it but SO perplexed with Brave Girls' ranking???? Maybe I'm just totally biased but I am confused by it. I kinda understand that the global fans would rank them the lowest as they've never had international recognition and Rollin' truly was a Korean phenomenen but I'm still perplexed
          [I'm kinda late to the party] ]That annoyed me. I hope their next release performs well at least.
          Find me here:

          https://www.last.fm/user/jordi_89

          Comment


          • Seventeen:


            Hyolyn:

            Comment


            • Originally posted by jordi_89 View Post

              [I'm kinda late to the party] ]That annoyed me. I hope their next release performs well at least.

              I'm sure it will!
              I checked all the charts from all the released songs from Queendom and Brave Girls consistently charted the highest out of all 6 acts on the Gaon download charts.

              Brave Girls are a girl group that the general public likes and buys their songs and their songs chart the best. But they don't have the solid crazy fanbases like Loona and WJSN who will buy all the albums/merch I guess.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by crazycool View Post


                I'm sure it will!
                I checked all the charts from all the released songs from Queendom and Brave Girls consistently charted the highest out of all 6 acts on the Gaon download charts.

                Brave Girls are a girl group that the general public likes and buys their songs and their songs chart the best. But they don't have the solid crazy fanbases like Loona and WJSN who will buy all the albums/merch I guess.
                You can also add Chung Ha to that list as well.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Colbie View Post

                  Hyolyn:
                  She looks like Koda Kumi in this vid, from makeup to fashion

                  Comment


                  • Ily-1


                    Stayc:


                    Zico:

                    Comment


                    • Xdinary heroes:


                      P1harmony:

                      Comment




                      • Hyuna is back with her new comeback, "Nabillera." Her new mini album of the same name is now out.

                        Comment


                        • New girl group: New Jeans

                          Debut single; Attention

                          Comment




                          • New girl group NewJeans has surprised released a pre-debut song called "Attention." The group is under the new label ADOR, which is run by Min Hee Jin, who previously worked at SM Entertainment and the label is under HYBE. Apparently, we're getting a couple more MV's being released in the next couple days, then their debut EP will be released digitally on August 1st and then officially, it'll be released physically on August 8th. I like the song! Crying at the girl group name though.

                            Comment


                            • Obviously I had zero expectations when starting the New Jeans MV, but I was honestly so impressed. Sounds so fresh and the MV is soooo unlike a debut MV from a new girl group!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Mugen View Post


                                Hyuna is back with her new comeback, "Nabillera." Her new mini album of the same name is now out.
                                its cute, but i was expecting better. Also the choreography is not it. There is some fans created controversy that PNation is not treating her properly
                                nekoo.cz - follow me

                                Comment


                                • More new vids from New Jeans:




                                  Comment



                                  • Purple Kiss

                                    Comment


                                    • Hwasa & Loco:

                                      Comment


                                      • Tan:


                                        Comment


                                        • Sunye's debut - "Just A Dancer"


                                          So, I guess Hyelim (aka Lim) is the only Wonder Girl who don't have a solo (since she's a mom now)

                                          Comment


                                          • Atbo debut:

                                            Comment


                                            • Nicole (former KARA member)- YOU.F.O

                                              Comment


                                              • To1:

                                                Comment




                                                • New girl group CSR makes their debut today with the song, "Pop? Pop!" Their debut EP, Sequence: 7272 is now out.

                                                  Comment




                                                  • Ateez is back with their comeback, "Guerrilla." Their mini album, The World EP.1: Movement is now out.

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X