Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Artists who have 2 different songs with the same name?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarcusDGST6811
    David Guetta ft. Sia - Titanium
    David Guetta ft. Mary Jane Blige - Titanium
    But that are the same songs

The topic is about songs with the same name, same artist but other song ;)

Comment

Originally posted by denise
      Madonna
      Forbidden Love (Bedtime Stories & Confessions On A Dance Flor)
      COADF >

Originally posted by GetBack
      Kelly Rowland - "This Is Love"
      1) Ms. Kelly
      2) Talk a Good Game

TAGG >

Sia >
      http://www.twitter.com/yigitberkol
      http://www.facebook.com/yigitberkol

Comment

Originally posted by dahhhling
        Sia >
        Yeah! ;-)

Originally posted by Tansike
        But that are the same songs

The topic is about songs with the same name, same artist but other song ;)
        Okay, sorry!
        Personal Chart

Comment

Celine Dion has a few:

The Prayer vs Prayer
          Little bit of love vs Just a Little bit of love
          Miracle vs Le Miracle
          I love You vs I Love You, Goodbye
          CELINE DION - THE WORLD'S BIGGEST SELLING ARTIST OF THE LAST 25 YEARS

www.celinedioncharts.com

Comment

^ None of them are the same though....
            My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
              xD
              Personal Chart

Comment

Fleetwood Mac - Angel. One on Heroes Are Hard To Find, the other on Tusk.

Comment

More Kelly Rowland.

New single is "Gone" and she already featured on a song by Nelly of the same name.
                  1 pnau |2 Gabrielle Aplin |3 Dotter|4 Sofi Tukker |5 Afrojack

Comment

Blue, in their infinite wisdom, have two songs named "Without You" - one on the One Love album, and one on the Roulette album. They obviously don't know their discography, which is funny cos they only have four albums
                    I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

for a Malaysian artist, I think Alyah had two songs called Permata, the new version is the same lyrics but with a rap from a young singer.
                      1 MALAYSIA, Rakyat Didahulukan, Pencapaian Diutamakan

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
                        The Prayer and Prayer are both definitely the same - even I was confused.

Comment

Pharrell Williams and NERD both have songs called "Happy"

Comment

Tim McGraw: "Shotgun Rider"
                            Album: "Let It Go" (2007) and "Sundown Heaven Town" (2014)
                            trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                            trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

Do some artist have no knowledge on her own repertoire? - I think that having the same song titles for different songs is so effing cheesy

I was already pissed like hell when "Britney Jean"'s tracklist was released because one song had almsot the same song title:

"Now That I Found You" (Britney Jean, 2013)
                              vs.
                              "When I Found You" (Britney, 2001)

Even the album titles were almost the same.

Lazyney :(
                              Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

Glee Cast have two songs called Somebody To Love.

One if a cover of Queen, I have forgotten what the other one is

Comment

Lady Gaga - Fashion (an unreleased song from The Fame days and a track on ARTPOP)

Comment

Cher - My Love

Comment

I remember that Kylie one from the Ultimate Chart of her stuff - being careful to distinguish the two.

The daft one, and ultimate one, is 60s band the Dave Clark Five - who actually RELEASED two songs with the same name - "Everybody Knows"

One flopped in 1965, the other was a huge hit in 1967. Okay if it's album tracks (particularly for someone like Elvis, Cliff or Elton John who have so many albums they might start running out of good titles!) but singles... really?

Comment

Well Shakira hasn't two songs with exactly the same title but she has Loca & Loca Por Ti and Vuelve & Que Vuelvas. The One and The One Thing.
                                        Necesito de Ti (A track from her unofficial album Magia) and The Necesito. Basically both of them mean the same "I Need You".
                                        Singer, Dancer, Producer, Songwritter, Humanitarian, Successful, Rich, Sexy, Beautiful
                                        Records & Awards
                                        Latin Legend - Global superstar
                                        SHAKIRA.

Comment

Re: Artists who have 2 different songs with the same name?

Rod Stewarts new album has a song called "Farewell" which was already a 1970s single for him.

Comment

Ain't it Funny Jennifer Lopez alone and with Ja Rule, two completely different songs tho.
                                            Don't Worry, Cause You're Really Not That Hard to Replace.

Comment

SuRie (UK Eurovision 2018) actually has 2 songs called ''Storm''.
                                              Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Janet Jackson

You
                                                I Want You

Lonely
                                                I Get Lonely

Again
                                                Together Again

Comment

Motörhead have a song called "Heroes" on 2008's Motörizer album, and they cover the David Bowie song of the same name on 2017's Under Cöver.

Comment

Originally posted by matthew_dixon View Post
                                                    I remember that Kylie one from the Ultimate Chart of her stuff - being careful to distinguish the two.

The daft one, and ultimate one, is 60s band the Dave Clark Five - who actually RELEASED two songs with the same name - "Everybody Knows"

One flopped in 1965, the other was a huge hit in 1967.
                                                    The first Dave Clark Five "Everybody Knows" actually made No.37; not great but surprising they'd forgotten it a couple of years later...
                                                    Last edited by Metalweb; Fri January 17, 2020, 03:27.

Comment

Thin Lizzy recorded two songs called Sarah.

The first was dedicated to Phil Lynott's grandmother, the second (a hit in 1979) was about his daughter.

Comment

Leona Lewis has 2 songs called 'I Got You', the 2010 single release from Echo and an album track from I Am.

Comment

Originally posted by Metalweb View Post
                                                          Thin Lizzy recorded two songs called Sarah.

The first was dedicated to Phil Lynott's grandmother, the second (a hit in 1979) was about his daughter.
                                                          Wait. Is that her real artist name!?
                                                          | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post

Wait. Is that her real artist name!?
                                                            Thin Lizzy was the group's name - Phil Lynott was the lead singer.

He named his daughter after his grandmother and wrote songs about them both!

Comment

Working...
                                                            X