Your Artist of the Day? (And Why)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Artist of the Day? (And Why)

Today when I was listening to music I was mainly listening to Katy Perry so I decided to make this topic. What`s your singer of the day if you have one?

Cee-Lo is mine today!
    My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

Maybe you should change the title to Artist of the Day? However when I think about it, this topic is pretty similar to the Top 5 acts one!

Yes I should be a moderator, I know!

Comment

I'm happy for this topic to continue on the grounds that if it stays here it needs to be a bit more discussion-based, rather than single post artist names.
        1 SG Lewis |2 Miley Cyrus |3 Paul Woolford|4 NOTD |5 Zero 7

Comment

f(x) - they're my favourite group and I'm listening to their new festive song "1,2,3" loads today!

Comment

Originally posted by crazycool
            f(x) - they're my favourite group and I'm listening to their new festive song "1,2,3" loads today!
            I love the fact you posted a reason/description after Sholas' comment. Since last week when he banned all those members everyone's paying attention

Crazy4DaveFranco....ehm, i mean Brad

Comment

They should listen, Shane is a DIVAH.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy4Brit
                Originally posted by crazycool
                I love the fact you posted a reason/description after Sholas' comment. Since last week when he banned all those members everyone's paying attention

But not really though, I've never been worried about getting banned at all because I've never done anything worth banning, I hope!

But he's 100% right, who wants another list your favourites thread!?

Comment

Not everyone pays attention tho!

Comment

Spoken too soon, C4B.

I would probably have to say Janet Jackson, purely because I've only had time to listen to one playlist's worth of music today, and it just happened to be my Best Of Janet mix.

Comment

Originally posted by SholasBoy
                      Not everyone pays attention tho!

Comment

OK just because I'm quite keen on this thread working (perhaps slightly optimistic!) I'm just gonna remove those post-count-nudging posts.

Comment

Foster The People, mainly coz Call It What U Want and Waste, absolutely amazing.
                          Last FM <3
                          Instagram

Comment

Enigma, it is amazing for jogging and I just started after 3 months without sports.
                            last.fm
                            Chun's monthly most listened

Comment

Florence + the Machine.
                              I've been spinning Ceremonials for a while now.
                              I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                              I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

M83, listening to their latest album because it's relaxing & I'm in a chill mood

Comment

I personally believe that the US American diva Lady GaGa is my personal favourite singer of the day because sommme of her songs such as and Poker Face and Judas such and like Eh Eh give me education over here in the UK about life in the US and for the future of the children...!

Comment

The National

Just WHOA! I love this band! This guy has an amazing voice and lyrically this band has amazing songs. Music is so relaxing and soft. I LOVE it!

One girl from school gave me their song Gospel and i fell in love with it. Sooo amazing, really!

My favorites:
                                    Gospel, ADA, Exile Vilify, Secret Meeting, Slow Show, The Perfect Song...
                                    Pleasure over matter.

Comment

Mariah Carey.

She's gonna be my singer of the day for the next two weeks though as Christmas is near and I'm spinning her two Christmas albums non-stop for the past week already.

Comment

Originally posted by crazycrazy
                                        Maybe you should change the title to Artist of the Day? However when I think about it, this topic is pretty similar to the Top 5 acts one!

Yes I should be a moderator, I know!
                                        I kinda agree with this. AOTD sounds better, imo.

And mine's Taylor Swift. Oh well what else is new! why? 'Cause she's slaaaaying me! Soothing voice!
                                        Now show me how much better you are! (So much better yeah?!)

Comment

OK, I changed the name of the topic. Finally I created a topic that has not flopped (so far)...

Comment

Lana del Rey (most played artist of today)
                                            My Chart

Comment

Avril Lavigne because her songs are awesome especially the choruses.

Comment

Rebecca Ferguson because of her amazing debut album
                                                P=MC2's Top 20
                                                Originally posted by Merci
                                                Poszilicious, pussy served delicious!

Comment

Amy Studt because of her new amazing single!

Comment

Working...
                                                  X