X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classik of the day.
    Originally posted by beredy
    When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• I think my posts have decreased in general... it is just a very busy time for me...
      jio CHARTS NOW: 21/9/2020: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...3#post10468623

Comment

• [MENTION=17768]abi[/MENTION] both would be pretty cool actually. You obviously dont have to host both if you dont want but I think itd be a nice retrospective.

RE: generating increased activity for it (and this thread), do you have suggestions?
        See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
        See Mariah Carey's Memoir thread

Comment

• I'd participate! [MENTION=17768]abi[/MENTION]

Up to you if you wanna do it...I know that's extra work.

Comment

• Same!
            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Y'all this is so good! I hate that it's so short though.

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post

Y'all this is so good! I hate that it's so short though.
                His album is very good. He's very underrated.

Comment

• I have been listening to Pip Millet alot lately!

Comment

• Hate to say it but all these new female R&B singers are starting to sound the same to me. Similar voice tone, similar vocal styling, similar singing techniques, similar beats, everything.

Comment

• What’s the appeal with H.E.R?

Comment

• Just a suggestion, I feel like a lot of us R&B fans could start posting their weekly top 5 songs here:

https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...5#post10363372

It's UKMIX Weekly Chart - compiled & updated based on our weekly top 5 and R&B is barely represented. The highest R&B song charting at the moment is "Come Thru" by Summer Walker/Usher and guess who's the only voter?
                        Last edited by abi; Sat March 14, 2020, 16:11.

Comment

• "Like I Want You" from Giveon has been on repeat for me. I posted about it in the Songs section, but I figured I would post it here:

I keep thinking he's British based off his pronounciation, but he's from California.

Comment

• Ciara’s Go Girl was actually bop!

Keyshia Cole’s singles run from 04-09 is so underrated. She didn’t miss for a while... hit after hit after hit and they still sound good. I loved my good sis

Comment

• ^"Go Girl" has always been one of my fave Ciara tracks as well, it's so ahead of its time. That one and "Like A Boy" were jams!

Also, I'm not sure if it's unpopular but Exclusive remains Chris' best album. I literally still know the words to everything. Justice for "Superhuman" & "Heart Ain't A Brain" though, they're not on Spotify.

Comment

• I still like his first album the best

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
                                  Ciara’s Go Girl was actually bop!

Keyshia Cole’s singles run from 04-09 is so underrated. She didn’t miss for a while... hit after hit after hit and they still sound good. I loved my good sis
                                  Yesss, the whole Fantasy Ride is so underrated.
                                  Ciara's discography is actually super solid.
                                  Goodies was such a fine debut album, bop after bop after bop. Let me remind you, you press play and the first 6 songs are : Goodies, 1-2 step, Thug Style, Hotline, Oh, Pick Up The Phone ...
                                  The Evolution took it even further for me. I gotta say some of those 20 songs are mediocre fillers, BUT there are also so many amazing jams. This was the album that she released all the right singles. Get Up, Like A Boy, Promise, and Can't Leave Em Alone... Yes ma'am. Also my personal favorite I Found Myself <3
                                  And then the underrated Fantasy Ride, my most played Cici record. This was also the era that I was stanning for her HARD. Quality-wise, I'm aware it's not really matching the first two releases, but I feel like it's such a personal record. The slow jams are definitely the highlights for me, they're what made the album so smooth and sexy. Keep Dancin On Me and I Don't Remember are so beautiful, G Is for Girl and Like a Surgeon are bangerz.
                                  Basic Instinct is also underrated. I believe it's her weakest effort to date, but even her weakest album has so many great jams. Ride is one of the best things she's ever done. Basic Instinct and Gimmie Dat are total bops. Personal favorite is You Can Get It. This album also has some of her worst songs tho.
                                  And then, the amazing self-titled. Her visuals and promotion were so on point. Two of my favorite Ciara songs ever, sexy Sophomore and incredible Body Party..
                                  More than a decade after the debut, another solid album Jackie. The first one as a mother. One of my ultimate favorite songs, Dance Like We're Making Love, also her best video. Doesn't have any other highlight, but overall it's a nice poppy rnb record. I Got You was so cute, trappy opening BMF is a moment, dancey vibey Fly and Lullaby...

Comment

• Remembered this Hazel E clip and I couldn't stop laughing...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugen View Post
                                      "Like I Want You" from Giveon has been on repeat for me. I posted about it in the Songs section, but I figured I would post it here:

I keep thinking he's British based off his pronounciation, but he's from California.
                                      Giveon is sooo good. <3 I know he just released an EP, but I haven't gotten around to listen to it yet. However, 'Like I Want To' and 'Heartbreak Anniversary' are amazing. He's also on Drake's new mixtape so that should help him gain some traction.

Comment

• Originally posted by cristy View Post

Giveon is sooo good. <3 I know he just released an EP, but I haven't gotten around to listen to it yet. However, 'Like I Want To' and 'Heartbreak Anniversary' are amazing. He's also on Drake's new mixtape so that should help him gain some traction.
                                        Yup, "Chicago Freestyle" helped him get his first top 20 hit on the Hot 100 and his EP is starting to climb on various streaming charts. You'll like the EP, "Favorite Mistake" is my favorite off of it outside of the songs you mentioned.

Comment

• People should really appreciate Ciara more for the bops she gave us in the Goodies album

I remember she was so big back then. When her and Bow Wow dated it was like a fantasy for my siblings and I. lol

Comment

• Let us support Chloe x Halle cause they deserve.

Comment

• Ashanti’s Rain On Me is everything

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
                                                Let us support Chloe x Halle cause they deserve.
                                                I like it! It's a cute bop.
                                                Akini's Top 100 Albums of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post

I like it! It's a cute bop.
                                                  You better bop! They better push this song on the radio!

Comment

• Do we have any recent R&B albums that are more 'boppy'/Urban-influenced? All these emotional midtempos are cute, but I can't handle a whole album full of it.

Checked out Jhene's & Kiana's albums not too long ago and I barely remember how most of the tracks sounded like.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X