Youth Novels
      Wounded Rhymes
      Hurry Up, We're Dreaming
      The Immaculate Collection
      Confessions On A Dance Floor
      Origin Of Symmetry
      Tragic Kingdom
      Definitely Maybe
      Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful?
      Their Satanic Majesties Request
      Beggars Banquet
      Fumbling Towards Ecstasy
      Some People Have Real Problems
      ( )
      Með suð í eyrum við spilum endalaust
      Hatful Of Hollow
      The Queen Is Dead
      Urban Hymns
      It's Blitz!

Comment

Angels with Dirty Faces
        Saints and Sinners

Comment

Loud. Simple, but effective lol
          I'm not a fortune teller.

Comment

I'm going to be biased and say:

Control - it completely defines Janet Jackson, so this is a perfect name for her breakthrough album.
            janet. - not just a lazy, self-titled album - this was when she was officially bigger than the 'Jackson' name.
            The Velvet Rope - very deep and interpretive.

Comment

Originally posted by rihannanavytilldie
              Question is, would it be your "best album title" if it wasn't a Rihanna album?
              Without Any Meaning / We're Just Skin & Bone / Like Beautiful Robots Dancing Alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Virgostar
                Originally posted by Skoolio
                Yes, Virgostar! @ "What To Do With Daylight". Another one of my favourites. Amazing album as well.
                Whoa, another Brooke fan on here? (Pretty sure I knew that, but still... )
                How did you know that? My friend introduced me to her through "Shadowfeet", I instantly loved it, downloaded "Albertine" and "What To Do With Daylight" afterwards. =)

OT: "Take Me Home", "Teenage Dream", "Speak Now", "Fearless", "Loud"? I want to die.

Agreed with most albums Brad cited.
                Some people believe in God, I believe in music. Some people pray, I turn up the radio.

Comment

OT: "Take Me Home", "Teenage Dream", "Speak Now", "Fearless", "Loud"? I want to die.
                  My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

My Paper Made Men
                    We're Here Because We're Here
                    I Am A Bird Now
                    Everything Waits To Be Noticed
                    From The Bottom of An Old Grandfather Clock
                    Modern Life Is Rubbish
                    In The Land of Grey and Pink
                    In Love With Oblivion

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
                      "My Paper Made Men"
                      "From The Bottom of An Old Grandfather Clock"
                      Love the first one. I read the second one as "From The Bottom Of An Old Grandfather's Cock". I was like
                      Some people believe in God, I believe in music. Some people pray, I turn up the radio.

Comment

I read the title of this thread as a "Best album tities"

Comment

You forgot "Believe" (Justin Bieber's verion, of course, which is more iconic than Cher's album title, for instance)
                          When we lose what we love
                          Don't think anything will ever taste the same
                          When we lose what we love
                          Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

Originally posted by RockTheBoat
                            Question is, why do you care?

Comment

Originally posted by Pompeii
                              Probably because the title of this thread is 'Best album titles' (rather than 'state your fave's album titles') and Loud is a basic album title no matter who uses it.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad
                                Probably because the title of this thread is 'Best album titles' (rather than 'state your fave's album titles') and Loud is a basic album title no matter who uses it.
                                And 19 is a better title, yeah right.

It's all a matter of taste. If he thinks Loud is a great album title, then so be it.

Comment

There's a story behind why that album is called 19, that's why I listed that one rather than 21.

You wouldn't be bothered if Loud wasn't a Rihanna album title.

The ones Skoolio mentioned are also vapid and inane.

Chill.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad
                                    There's a story behind why that album is called 19, that's why I listed that one rather than 21.

You wouldn't be bothered if Loud wasn't a Rihanna album title.

The ones Skoolio mentioned are also vapid and inane.

Chill.
                                    Exactly.

And the question why do I care...again, the topic is 'best album title' not 'the album I like most from my favourite artist, even though it's a generic title without much thought or originality.'

This is about those album titles that are thought provoking and have some meaning behind them.
                                    Without Any Meaning / We're Just Skin & Bone / Like Beautiful Robots Dancing Alone.

Comment

There's also a reason why the album is called Loud. You may not know why and simply judge it based on the word but at the same time you don't judge your favourite album titles only by their name or phrase. You like them because there are stories and songs behind them for you. 19 by itself is just as basic as Loud.

No need for me to chill.

Comment

Oh please!

Comment

Audio Day Dream
                                          Heartbreak On Vinyl
                                          Femme Fatale
                                          Messy Little Raindrops
                                          Requiem For The Indifferent
                                          Divine Conspiracy
                                          Playing In The Shadows
                                          A Way Away
                                          My Cassette Player
                                          Cinderella's Eyes
                                          Angels Fall First
                                          Dark Passion Play
                                          Imaginaerum
                                          Tales from the Elevenpath
                                          Cynic Paradise
                                          Cheese
                                          Traktorgängstapartyrap
                                          Black Symphony
                                          The Heart Of Everything
                                          The Silent Force
                                          Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

"Femme Fatale"? Seriously? Mainshow, you know I love you, but...

Comment

Wow you are so ****ed up simple, liking titles is subjective and it's also subjective what the reason is behind liking a title. That you just like the name of an album because it's 'complicated' and therefore has depth makes me want to die. #simple #stupid #r.i.p. #notcool
                                              Teenage Dream >>>>>>> yl
                                              My Best of 2014...|Tumblr|Last.fm|Instagram

Comment

RIP to you too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainshow
                                                  Cinderella's Eyes
                                                  Love u 2 Mainshow, but...

Comment

RIP to you too.

Srry bro, just wanted to point out that everyone has his or her own own favourite titles and probably with a reason..
                                                    My Best of 2014...|Tumblr|Last.fm|Instagram

Comment

You just don't get it, Lionheart. This isn't the thread for your favourite album titles and therefore all the ones that I've mentioned don't belong here. This thread is for best album titles and "Teenage Dream" is far away from that. An album name doesn't have to be complicated to be good, Brad proved that. Get well soon.

Comment

There's also a reason why the album is called Loud. You may not know why and simply judge it based on the word
                                                        I know. I've seen what Rihanna has said about the title.
                                                        but at the same time you don't judge your favourite album titles only by their name or phrase. You like them because there are stories and songs behind them for you. 19 by itself is just as basic as Loud.
                                                        This is about best album titles, not favourites.
                                                        The only album I didn't list solely because of the title was 19, which does have much more substance than Loud.
                                                        Compare:
                                                        Originally posted by Adele
                                                        So why title your debut album '19'?

“Because I couldn't come up with anything else! I always think debut album titles are really important. The best ones for me are 'Debut' by Bjork and Lauryn Hill's 'Miseducation'. They're ones that everyone just knowa, that don't make you think too much, and are just quite obvious. And to me this album does very much represent my age. I was only 19 years old when I was writing it, and I just kinda remember becoming a bit of a woman during that time. And I think that is definitely documented in the songs. So, while some people think I was trying to use my age as like a selling-point, I really wasn't at all. You know, when I was signed at 18, I only had three songs to my name. But yet, literally within a month of turning 19, a load more just suddenly came out of me. Which really reflects how I was feeling at that age.”
                                                        To:
                                                        Originally posted by Rihanna
                                                        "Loud is, the word, the name of the album definitely reflects the attitude of it, it’s really sassy and flirty and it grabs your attention and that’s why I enjoy it. It takes you through a really really interesting ride. So colorful the album.”

Comment

Brad killed it with Rihanna quote!

Comment

You just don't get it, Lionheart. This isn't the thread for your favourite album titles and therefore all the ones that I've mentioned don't belong here. This thread is for best album titles and "Teenage Dream" is far away from that. An album name doesn't have to be complicated to be good, Brad proved that. Get well soon.
                                                            Hold up, what makes an album title good then? Who defines what's good, bad or otherwise?

Comment

I suppose the albums Skoolio is asking for are ones which you don't necessarily need any association with or knowledge about the act or title for it to provoke a feeling or thought.

Like the general guy wouldn't think anything of "Loud" because it's just a normal word, whereas her fans know why she chose that and like it's meaning for Rihanna whereas most wouldn't know nor care.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X