Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UKMIX Countdowns - Request Thread (updated 06/01/18)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UKMIX Countdowns - Request Thread (updated 06/01/18)

It's coming!

Comment

• Re: UKMIX Countdowns - Request Thread (updated 06/01/18)

I do plan to do the 1990-1999 female-led singles countdown next, so I guess stick me in the queue wherever appropriate for that. Hopefully people won't be too burned out on countdowns because the 90s had so much good music.

Comment

• [MENTION=11323]Wayne[/MENTION], I'd like to create the thread for my countdown next month - I know you are still working through the female artists countdown. Would it be ok to start my thread then? I wouldn't start the actual countdown until June.

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
          [MENTION=11323]Wayne[/MENTION], I'd like to create the thread for my countdown next month - I know you are still working through the female artists countdown. Would it be ok to start my thread then? I wouldn't start the actual countdown until June.
          Yes, no issues with this.

Comment

• What's the next countdown?
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• [MENTION=11323]Wayne[/MENTION] I'd like to start the 2010-2019 Female Led Singles countdown. I think I'll have more down time at the beginning of next year than in the summer when I've been doing it.

Comment

• Crossing my fingers will Kween will make it on there.
                Originally posted by SawyerHewitt
                All dem dead musicians rolling over in their graves 'cause they were never able to come up w/smth as epic and timeless as Kween when she crafted this.

Happy B' day, We beGOAT together <3

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                  [MENTION=11323]Wayne[/MENTION] I'd like to start the 2010-2019 Female Led Singles countdown. I think I'll have more down time at the beginning of next year than in the summer when I've been doing it.
                  Go for it!

Comment

• I'm down with that too, Been thinking of taking on another one once i've cleared my plate with UKMixtapes and any extensively big survivors - was thinking around March but can push it back if you wanna do the Females 2010's one then cheapthrills.

I'm thinking of doing the Top Collaborations by Decade, starting with 2000's.
                    UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

• Request: I'd like to do Top Urban/R&B Albums of the 2010's. Thank you.

Not sure in which section I should do it though, I guess it's a part of the annual Urban/R&B Albums of the Year countdown but I thought I'd ask it here.

Not sure again which mod I should tag, Wayne I guess? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X