Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

153rd FSC (Feb. 2020) - Yekaterinburg, Russia (голосование)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Game] 153rd FSC (Feb. 2020) - Yekaterinburg, Russia (голосование)

​​

Добро пожаловать в Екатеринбург! Welcome to Yekaterinburg!

To celebrate leap year day, we arrive courtesy of the absolute domination of last month's winner, JakeP:

Zivert - Beverly Hills

This is our fourth time in Russia, but our first time here since the end of 2012 when marat2408 landed a third victory here.

It would be nice if our winner was in a warmer climate this time of year. Looking at the forecast, you might want to pack a parka or two - I see temperatures dipping as low as -18C in the coming week! Quite a difference from the Philippines! If it's not too chilly for you, you can check out the salt mines - which have beautiful, crazy colors that you don't even need to smoke marijuana to see. You can also stop by the world's largest QWERTY keyboard (you'd think it would be Cyrillic, but whatever), which is non-functional but will add to your selfie collection. And finally, if you're feeling especially morbid, you can visit the Church of Blood, a church built on top of the location where the Romanovs, the last Tasrist family of Russia, were murdered. (It has to be haunted, right?)

So grab something warm to drink, settle in, and check out this month's songs.

RULES

01. This is a monthly contest, modeled after Eurovision. You need to have at least 10 posts to your credit to take part.
    02. You can pick any country in the world.
    03. The artist you choose has either to be a citizen of the country they'll represent or to have been born there. At least HALF of the people from your act must be from the country you choose.
    04. Your song must be 10 years old at the most. For 2020, eligible entries must have been released after December 31st, 2009.
    05. Eurovision entries are not allowed. Songs from concurrent Eurovision heats are not allowed either.
    06. The song cannot have been a UK/US Top 40 hit, as it would give it an unfair advantage.
    07. The song can be a remix.
    08. The song cannot be a cover version.
    09. If your song features a sample, please state it early enough, so the other contestants can decide whether it is acceptable or not by poll.
    10. You cannot vote for your own country.
    11. Discussion about one's favourites during the contest is NOT ALLOWED, as it has the potential to influence the voting.
    12. PLEASE try and choose a song not everyone would know, the point is to discover new artists.
    13. If a song becomes or is found to be ineligible at any time before the voting is over, it will be disqualified.
    14. Make sure you understand all the rules before you take part. You will need to devote about 2 hours of your time to this game to listen to all the entries at least once. Do a little research on your entry before you present it, be sure that it doesn't violate any rules, and check here to see if it has taken part before.

TIMELINE

01 - 12/2 | RESERVE & PRESENT: Present your entry or just reserve your country. Last month's top 5 get their choice from last month reserved, so nobody may choose these countries until they let them go:

01. Russia (JakeP)
    02. Malaysia (Spiral)
    03. Cuba (mondflug)
    04. Germany (CandyPerfumeBoy)
    05. Portugal (flopho)

13 - 14/2 | PRESENT: Pick any country that hasn't been presented yet and present your entry (ALL reservations are now expired). A maximum of 30 confirmed entries in total will be accepted.

15 - 26/2 | VOTE! Whoever fails to vote during this period will be subject to the penalties described under Late Vote and Very Late Vote

27/2 | Late Vote: Whoever votes on this date will receive a 10 points penalty.

28/2 | Very Late Vote: Whoever votes on this date will receive a 15 points penalty. Whoever fails to vote by this date (Yekaterinburg time) will be disqualified.

29/2 | Results

ALL RULES AND PENALTIES WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED

ENTRIES:

Argentina (HC55555) | Make Mama Proud - Artificial
    Croatia (navi) | Overflow - I Know You
    France (cheapthrills) | Requin Chagrin - Sémaphore
    Germany (trebor) | LOTTE & Max Giesinger - Auf das, was da noch kommt
    Greece (ConstantinosV) | Leon of Athens, Katerine Duska - ANEMOΣ
    Ireland (jio) | Jafaris - Time
    Italy (heppolo) | Pasino - Come Un Pazzo

Japan (Spiral)| I Don't Like Mondays - Zero Gravity
    Luxembourg (Mainshow) | Them Lights - Mysterious Lights

Mexico (Leo) | Marissa Mur - Pa´ Mi Entero
    Netherlands (Affillate) | Richard Orlinski and Eva Simons - Heartbeat
    Philippines (xtofer) | Alab - Burning
    Poland (Top10) | DRESS - Robimy Hałas
    Portugal (flopho) | Richie Campbell - Slowly

Russia (Magnus) | Анастасия Некрасова - Расцвела
    South Korea (Colbie) | Moonbyul - Eclipse
    Spain (maroon) | Fuel Fandango - Mi danza (ft. Dani de Morón)
    Sweden (CandyPerfumeBoy) | Janice - Hearts Will Bleed
    Ukraine (franklex) |
    Макс Барских — Моя любовь
    United Kingdom (KindOf) | Saint PHNX - Death of Me
    United States (mondflug) | The Midnight - Lost Boy

Will take France this month.

Please take note of the deadlines as February is a shorter month, plus Yekaterinburg is in a later time zone than Moscow.

Comment

Sweden for me
      Thought that was a good solution hanging with the raisin girls

Comment

UK for me

Comment

USA
          My Year End Chart 2011

FSC Powered!

Comment

Colombia
            VISIT UKmix HOT100 @ Front Desk

PLAY UKmixPARADE Choice Awards @ Personal Charts

CHECK
            The Leo Chart + Deconstructing Leo + Deconstructing Leo 2.0 @ Personal Charts

Comment

I'll take Australia this month.
              late.

Comment

Ukraine

Comment

1. Poland
                  Dress - Robimy hałas
                  After the brutal success of his previous single 'Pijemy Tekle' (2019), Pawel attacks with another smash - 'Robimy Hałas'. One thing is sure - he'll make some noise.
                  Last edited by Top10; Sat February 1st, 2020, 16:12.
                  Top 10 - 14.02.2020.

Comment

Ireland
                    jio CHARTS NOW:17/2/2020: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...9#post10349779

Comment

---
                      Last edited by flopho; Sat February 1st, 2020, 18:59.
                      ˇEh, mamá!
                      Me quiero matar
                      El mundo se va a la mierda
                      Y no he hecho nada

Comment

03 PORTUGAL

RICHIE CAMPBELL - "Slowly"

ˇEh, mamá!
                        Me quiero matar
                        El mundo se va a la mierda
                        Y no he hecho nada

Comment

I don't have anything for this month so Russia is free.

Comment

Spain again, please.

Comment

4. GERMANY Federal Republic Of Germany | Bundesrepublik Deutschland
                              ¨

Artist: LOTTE & Max Giesinger
                              Song: Auf Das, Was Da Noch Kommt
                              Album: Max Giesinger: "Die Reise" (Deluxe Version)
                              Year: 2019

trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                              trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

05. Luxembourg

Them Lights - Mysterious Lights

Last edited by Mainshow; Sun February 2nd, 2020, 00:28.
                                Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

Originally posted by JakeP View Post
                                  I don't have anything for this month so Russia is free.
                                  Russia for me then! I will postpone the 4-year break until after my current favourite song has also finished last...

("Резерв" doesn't mean "reserve" in the sense of "Reserve your countries!"; it's a noun. My Russian isn't perfect yet but I think it should be "резервируйте" or "забронируйте".)

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post

Russia for me then! I will postpone the 4-year break until after my current favourite song has also finished last...

("Резерв" doesn't mean "reserve" in the sense of "Reserve your countries!"; it's a noun. My Russian isn't perfect yet but I think it should be "резервируйте" or "забронируйте".)
                                    All right, I'll go with it. I just put whatever Google translate tells me to.

Comment

Greece for me

Comment

6. Greece
                                        Leon of Athens & Katherine Duska - Anemos

Comment

7. SPAIN

Fuel Fandango ft. Dani De Morón - "Mi Danza"

Sorry guys, but I don't know how to post the video properly. I used to only add "video" in the beginning and "[/video]" at the end but it no longer seems to work.

//
                                          Mod edit. Have corrected the video link! (trebor)
                                          Last edited by maroon; Sun February 2nd, 2020, 11:02.

Comment

IRELAND
                                            Jafaris: Time

jio CHARTS NOW:17/2/2020: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...9#post10349779

Comment

9. Russia

Анастасия Некрасова - Расцвела (2019) (Anastasiya Nekrasova - Rastsvela / "Blossomed")

Comment

maroon , you may use following code:
                                                PHP Code:
                                                [youtube]G4z7jTuhVL8[/youtube
                                                Last edited by franklex; Tue February 4th, 2020, 04:01.

Comment

Working...
                                                X