No announcement yet.

Beat the Intro - Round 9 Answers & Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay, I did well this time! The songs I missed I don't really know, so I think I did about as well as I could. I suppose I might have gotten Wet*3 if I had really thought about it.

Comment

• Wouldn't have a clue about the Saturdays, I don't know her
      UKMix Best Debut Single - Countdown

Comment

• The two that were upsetting me were Maroon 5 - This Love and Christine And The Queens - Tilted, such obvious songs that my brain couldn't recognize.

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
          I could've sworn I heard Coldplay's "Clocks"!
          When Love Takes Over has a very similar intro!

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
            I could've sworn I heard Coldplay's "Clocks"!
            I heard that one too!
            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• miss this round
              in the best case i would've known 8 songs

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                When Love Takes Over has a very similar intro!
                Just listened and Clocks is a touch softer but you’re so right - 2-3 seconds of just that, and I can totally see how these two songs have been confused.

Comment

• ROUND 5

The audio clip on the below link contains the intros to 20 top 75 hits across the decades.

All you need to do is PM me with the artist and title and you’ll get a point for each, so there are a maximum of 40 points on offer.

https://voca.ro/1tZSRQAjFuoP

Click the above and there should be a play button for an audio file which will play in browser.

Deadline is midday on Friday. Don’t cheat!

Comment

• Comment

• I think I only have 7 this time. My worst round so far.

Comment

• I know 10 for sure I think. going through another playthrough.
                        UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

• I'm struggling with this one tbh. I swear you've made the intros shorter!

Comment

• I’ve had five entries, and I’m going to extend the deadline to noon Saturday 8th May.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thombus View Post
                              I'm struggling with this one tbh. I swear you've made the intros shorter!
                              I think it’s just you making excuses bbz.

Comment

• Easy Peasy.
                                1 Coldplay |2 Krystal Klear|3 Yola|4 Sigrid |5 pnau

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
                                  Easy Peasy.
                                  I knew some songs between 12 and 16 but I couldn't think of their names without searching so I did the right think and did not cheat. Hopefully other players are being equally forthright
                                  Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                  Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• ill try to do it tonight! I think I'll be again in the 6-8 range
                                    VOTE UKMIX PARADE CHOICE AWARDS

Comment

• Flopped.

Comment

• Floped and localed

Having another listen later - think I’ve got 12-13 so far. #8 is INFURIATING me as I know it but can’t remember it.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                          I knew some songs between 12 and 16 but I couldn't think of their names without searching so I did the right think and did not cheat. Hopefully other players are being equally forthright
                                          that's the right way to do
                                          again, after 3 spins (approx. 5 minutes), what comes to mind, that's it - only 5 this time

Comment

• Originally posted by navi View Post

that's the right way to do
                                            again, after 3 spins (approx. 5 minutes), what comes to mind, that's it - only 5 this time
                                            I often know songs without having any idea who sings them !

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                                              Floped and localed

Having another listen later - think I’ve got 12-13 so far. #8 is INFURIATING me as I know it but can’t remember it.
                                              I'll PM you

Joking

Comment

• sent
                                                #6 and #19 I checked and are the ones I sent, but at the same time I feel they won't... so Thriller you better see my entries and, if wrong, check the song and convince me they aren't the ones I wrote...
                                                VOTE UKMIX PARADE CHOICE AWARDS

Comment

• Originally posted by Leo View Post
                                                  sent
                                                  #6 and #19 I checked and are the ones I sent, but at the same time I feel they won't... so Thriller you better see my entries and, if wrong, check the song and convince me they aren't the ones I wrote...
                                                  Very interesting

Comment

• Just waiting on Wayne cheapthrills RayRay and JSparksFan I think.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X