Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trebor are you able to start your Linkin Park survivor?
    Thriller do you think you will be up to start your Will Smith survivor once NOW 107 ends?

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
      trebor are you able to start your Linkin Park survivor?
      Thriller do you think you will be up to start your Will Smith survivor once NOW 107 ends?
      Sure!

Comment

trebor are you able to start your Linkin Park survivor?
        Yep
        trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
        trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

• back with my twisted requests:
          I see Mariah Carey Lead Singles survivor was in 2010, and then B-Sides & Rarities in 2011, so 10 years + for the first, and almost 10 years for the second... but no artist survivor in 10 years?
          So I would like to consider myself for MAriah Single Survivor and maybe Urban songs & remixes if it's allowed... MC30 came and there was not real survivor for her...

well, sorry for making you work cheapthrills, and I'll accept any outcome for this request!
          VOTE UKMIX PARADE CHOICE AWARDS

Comment

• Sign me up for UKMix Year End #1s of 2020

I know I have a lot of them lined up, but the French one is getting closer to the end hopefully so I'll do Alicia right after.
            last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by Leo View Post
              back with my twisted requests:
              I see Mariah Carey Lead Singles survivor was in 2010, and then B-Sides & Rarities in 2011, so 10 years + for the first, and almost 10 years for the second... but no artist survivor in 10 years?
              So I would like to consider myself for MAriah Single Survivor and maybe Urban songs & remixes if it's allowed... MC30 came and there was not real survivor for her...

well, sorry for making you work cheapthrills, and I'll accept any outcome for this request!
              It's no problem! I asked around though, and it does appear we had a pretty big Mimi survivor in 2014, so it will be a little while before we can do an artist survivor for her unfortunately

Comment

It's no problem! I asked around though, and it does appear we had a pretty big Mimi survivor in 2014, so it will be a little while before we can do an artist survivor for her unfortunately

ok! lol my searching skills FLOP sorry for that

Comment

• Tansike Leo Carbon Thriller trebor Thombus Affillate LastDreamer RayRay

Because the survivor queue is pretty large at the moment, and we are about to have two of each type of survivor running, the old queues (theme, album, artist) are temporarily back. There aren't many artist survivors in the queue right now if you are wanting to host something a little sooner.

Comment

• Thanks, I'm happy to start the Aqua one but I won't be able to until Friday if that's alright?
                    UKMix Best Debut Single - Countdown

Comment

• Originally posted by Thombus View Post
                      Thanks, I'm happy to start the Aqua one but I won't be able to until Friday if that's alright?
                      It's not time to start it yet, but your survivor did get a nice jump by being one of the artist survivors. There's a couple artist survivors ahead of you - I can tag you when Aqua comes up in the queue (you can see it on the OP.)

Comment

It's not time to start it yet, but your survivor did get a nice jump by being one of the artist survivors. There's a couple artist survivors ahead of you - I can tag you when Aqua comes up in the queue (you can see it on the OP.)
                        Ah, gotcha. Yeah that's no problem, thanks

Comment

Ah, gotcha. Yeah that's no problem, thanks
                          An Aqua survivor ? As in the Barbie Girl crew lol. Are you sure you're straight ?
                          Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                          Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

An Aqua survivor ? As in the Barbie Girl crew lol. Are you sure you're straight ?
                            I'm whatever you want me to be

But yes, I have a penchant for sugar coated pop and Aqua were the finest of a generation. I expect you to join in.

Comment

I'm whatever you want me to be

But yes, I have a penchant for sugar coated pop and Aqua were the finest of a generation. I expect you to join in.
                              I only know one of their songs but I could never resist spending some quality thread time with you so I will make it work
                              Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                              Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

Because the survivor queue is pretty large at the moment, and we are about to have two of each type of survivor running, the old queues (theme, album, artist) are temporarily back. There aren't many artist survivors in the queue right now if you are wanting to host something a little sooner.
                                You can add my next artist one if you like!

Comment

• So I’ve added UK Dance #1s 2005 to the theme list - I realised I did 2000-2004 then haven’t picked it up again since 2019.

Comment

Thanks, I'm happy to start the Aqua one but I won't be able to until Friday if that's alright?
                                    Will you add something from Lene's solo album ?
                                    My celebrity crushes : Monika Sedziuviene, Kristina Ivanova (YVA).
                                    In my head I like to imagine LastDreamer in the land of Lithuania right now with a suitcase of simcards, a box of chocolates and a wedding ring. It would be a great base for an epic Eurovision fan fiction.

Comment

• Originally posted by LastDreamer View Post

Will you add something from Lene's solo album ?
                                      I wasn't going to extend it to the solo output, but maybe that's a good idea for a separate survivor as don't think Play With Me has ever had one? If you did it, I'd certainly join in!

Comment

• I remember doing the Nickelback one with Chad's Solo stuff in as well and Hero nearly won (well technically it had at least one other guy on it from the band IIRC but still). Haha.
                                        UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

• That this has become an Aqua discussion thread

Leo - good news, you can do the Mariah Carey survivor! I have added you to the queue.

Comment

• Tansike Leo Carbon Thriller trebor Thombus Affillate LastDreamer RayRay

Hi all, sorry to bother you again! The team has decided to update the limit on artist survivors - they can now be run every five years instead of ten. I will try to update the list of eligible artists in this thread today. Themes and albums are still every ten years.

For now, we are also increasing the queue to eight survivors running instead of six.

Comment

• Leo are you free to start your Grammy survivor?
                                              Affillate are you free to start your Kid Laroi survivor?

I know there are people ahead of you on both queues, but this way all the current survivors would be run by a different person as we expand.

Comment

Leo are you free to start your Grammy survivor?

I know there are people ahead of you on both queues, but this way all the current survivors would be run by a different person as we expand.
                                                Ill start it later today! BUt dont ask me right after that to start the Pink one, give me at least 1-2 weeks in between so I dont colapse lol

Comment

• Go on then - let's put myself down for some other survivors. I'll just put one in for now - half redux half new - I think we need to have a Catatonia/Cerys Matthews survivor.

Comment

• Please can you add a theme survivor for me:

The Ultimate BRIT Awards Survivor

Comment

Working...
                                                    X