This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
    Would like to do a Girl Group songs survivor based on this list.
    Sorry, beat you to it! I added it to the theme list a few days ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
      Sorry, beat you to it! I added it to the theme list a few days ago.

GMTA

Comment

I'll do the Jonas Brothers - Happiness Begins album survivor.

Can you please add ARIA #1 Singles of 2009 to the themes list too please.
        Last edited by Affillate; Thu June 20th, 2019, 11:43.
        UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

I'd like to host a Will Young's "Lexicon" album survivor, pls
          Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

[MENTION=36142]Carbon[/MENTION], please start Scrapped Lead Singles after one of your current Survivors end.

Comment

[MENTION=36142]Carbon[/MENTION], please start Scrapped Lead Singles after one of your current Survivors end.
              Will do. Please switch Bob Dylan with Norah Jones in the artists survivor queue. Dylan has too huge of a discography, don't have the time to host that.
              last.fm

Comment

[MENTION=49569]cheapthrills[/MENTION] please start Kacey Musgraves after Sia ends.
                [MENTION=25609]hun[/MENTION] please start TLC album tracks.

Comment

@SilentDream please begin Meghan Trainor.

Comment

[MENTION=32891]Mainshow[/MENTION] please start Lena.

Comment

Ed Sheeran - No.6 Collaborations Project Please for Albums queue.

Comment

Please add for me an album survivor for “III” by BANKS. Thank you

Comment

Someone please do Madame X survivor please.
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by SilentDream View Post
                            Please add for me an album survivor for “III” by BANKS. Thank you
                            Thank you for doing this!! *kiss kiss*
                            YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by Loose View Post
                              Thank you for doing this!! *kiss kiss*
                              No problem, the album definitely deserves its own survivor

Comment

[MENTION=36142]Carbon[/MENTION] please start UKMIX 2018 End of Year #1s when Scrapped Lead Singles finishes.

Comment

[MENTION=38276]SilentDream[/MENTION] please start Sophie, [MENTION=34683]Leo[/MENTION] please start Cranberries.

Comment

[MENTION=38276]SilentDream[/MENTION] please start Sophie, [MENTION=34683]Leo[/MENTION] please start Cranberries.
                                    I will start it after the Meghan survivor has finished, which will be tomorrow.

Comment

[MENTION=49569]cheapthrills[/MENTION] please start Beyoncé Homecoming.

Comment

I'd like to host the "Shawn Mendes" album Survivor.
                                        It didn't seem necessary back in the day due to the artist survivor dedicated to Shawn but since his third album got two more monster hits "Senorita" and "If I Can't Have You", I think it would be a great album Survivor.

Comment

Originally posted by Affillate View Post
                                          Ed Sheeran - No.6 Collaborations Project Please for Albums queue.
                                          I think this still needs adding [MENTION=834]Thriller[/MENTION] ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Mainshow View Post
                                            I'd like to host the "Shawn Mendes" album Survivor.
                                            It didn't seem necessary back in the day due to the artist survivor dedicated to Shawn but since his third album got two more monster hits "Senorita" and "If I Can't Have You", I think it would be a great album Survivor.
                                            OMG I had no idea he just released a new version with these two songs. I thought they're for a new album

Comment

Originally posted by Affillate View Post
                                              I think this still needs adding [MENTION=834]Thriller[/MENTION] ;)
                                              Sorry, added!

Comment

I'd like to host a Will Young's "Lexicon" album survivor, pls
                                                [MENTION=834]Thriller[/MENTION]
                                                Strangely, I don't appear on the Queue list even though I posted it more than a month ago.
                                                Thank you in advance.

Comment

[MENTION=834]Thriller[/MENTION]
                                                  Strangely, I don't appear on the Queue list even though I posted it more than a month ago.
                                                  Thank you in advance.
                                                  Oops must have overlooked. Added.
                                                  [MENTION=84546]LastDreamer[/MENTION] please start Kenickie’s album Survivor.

Comment

[MENTION=84546]LastDreamer[/MENTION] please start Kenickie’s album Survivor.
                                                    Thanks, I will start tomorrow.
                                                    My celebrity crushes : Monika Sedziuviene, Kristina Ivanova (YVA).

Dreamer, you must to visit Lithuania and see/listen a live concert of your YVA strawberries.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X