This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
    [MENTION=36142]Carbon[/MENTION], please start Scrapped Lead Singles after one of your current Survivors end.
    Will do. Please switch Bob Dylan with Norah Jones in the artists survivor queue. Dylan has too huge of a discography, don't have the time to host that.
    last.fm

Comment

[MENTION=49569]cheapthrills[/MENTION] please start Kacey Musgraves after Sia ends.
      [MENTION=25609]hun[/MENTION] please start TLC album tracks.

Comment

@SilentDream please begin Meghan Trainor.

Comment

[MENTION=32891]Mainshow[/MENTION] please start Lena.

Comment

Ed Sheeran - No.6 Collaborations Project Please for Albums queue.
            UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

Please add for me an album survivor for “III” by BANKS. Thank you

Comment

Someone please do Madame X survivor please.
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by SilentDream View Post
                  Please add for me an album survivor for “III” by BANKS. Thank you
                  Thank you for doing this!! *kiss kiss*
                  YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by Loose View Post
                    Thank you for doing this!! *kiss kiss*
                    No problem, the album definitely deserves its own survivor

Comment

[MENTION=36142]Carbon[/MENTION] please start UKMIX 2018 End of Year #1s when Scrapped Lead Singles finishes.

Comment

[MENTION=38276]SilentDream[/MENTION] please start Sophie, [MENTION=34683]Leo[/MENTION] please start Cranberries.

Comment

[MENTION=38276]SilentDream[/MENTION] please start Sophie, [MENTION=34683]Leo[/MENTION] please start Cranberries.
                          I will start it after the Meghan survivor has finished, which will be tomorrow.

Comment

[MENTION=49569]cheapthrills[/MENTION] please start Beyonc Homecoming.

Comment

I'd like to host the "Shawn Mendes" album Survivor.
                              It didn't seem necessary back in the day due to the artist survivor dedicated to Shawn but since his third album got two more monster hits "Senorita" and "If I Can't Have You", I think it would be a great album Survivor.
                              Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

Originally posted by Affillate View Post
                                Ed Sheeran - No.6 Collaborations Project Please for Albums queue.
                                I think this still needs adding [MENTION=834]Thriller[/MENTION] ;)
                                UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

Originally posted by Mainshow View Post
                                  I'd like to host the "Shawn Mendes" album Survivor.
                                  It didn't seem necessary back in the day due to the artist survivor dedicated to Shawn but since his third album got two more monster hits "Senorita" and "If I Can't Have You", I think it would be a great album Survivor.
                                  OMG I had no idea he just released a new version with these two songs. I thought they're for a new album

Comment

Originally posted by Affillate View Post
                                    I think this still needs adding [MENTION=834]Thriller[/MENTION] ;)
                                    Sorry, added!

Comment

I'd like to host a Will Young's "Lexicon" album survivor, pls
                                      [MENTION=834]Thriller[/MENTION]
                                      Strangely, I don't appear on the Queue list even though I posted it more than a month ago.
                                      Thank you in advance.
                                      Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

[MENTION=834]Thriller[/MENTION]
                                        Strangely, I don't appear on the Queue list even though I posted it more than a month ago.
                                        Thank you in advance.
                                        Oops must have overlooked. Added.
                                        [MENTION=84546]LastDreamer[/MENTION] please start Kenickie’s album Survivor.

Comment

[MENTION=84546]LastDreamer[/MENTION] please start Kenickie’s album Survivor.
                                          Thanks, I will start tomorrow.
                                          My celebrity crushes : Monika Sedziuviene, Kristina Ivanova (YVA).
                                          In my head I like to imagine LastDreamer in the land of Lithuania right now with a suitcase of simcards, a box of chocolates and a wedding ring. It would be a great base for an epic Eurovision fan fiction.

Comment

[MENTION=34683]Leo[/MENTION] and [MENTION=25609]hun[/MENTION], Ive removed your survivors from the list and PMd you accordingly.

Comment

I will like to be the host of Kim Wilde survivor.
                                              In my head I like to imagine LastDreamer in the land of Lithuania right now with a suitcase of simcards, a box of chocolates and a wedding ring. It would be a great base for an epic Eurovision fan fiction.

Comment

[MENTION=11323]Wayne[/MENTION] or [MENTION=834]Thriller[/MENTION], do y'all know where the last album cup disappeared? Can't find it in the archives, the last cup that's there is Wardo's, and I think I did one or two more after it.

Want to find a song from it, but can't find the thread
                                                last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by Carbon View Post
                                                  @Wayne or @Thriller, do y'all know where the last album cup disappeared?
                                                  I found nine Album Caps.

# 1 https://www.ukmix.org/showthread.php...lts&highlight=
                                                  # 2 https://www.ukmix.org/showthread.php...ed!&highlight=
                                                  # 3 https://www.ukmix.org/showthread.php...HED&highlight=
                                                  # 4 https://www.ukmix.org/showthread.php...!!)&highlight=
                                                  # 5 https://www.ukmix.org/showthread.php...HED&highlight=
                                                  # 6 https://www.ukmix.org/showthread.php...ed)&highlight=
                                                  # 7 https://www.ukmix.org/showthread.php...s-)&highlight=
                                                  # 8 https://www.ukmix.org/showthread.php...s-)&highlight=
                                                  # 9 https://www.ukmix.org/showthread.php...!-D&highlight=

Comment

[MENTION=84546]LastDreamer[/MENTION], thanks, there are a few more than can be found, but I think the last one (#13?) is missing
                                                    last.fm

Comment

[MENTION=84546]LastDreamer[/MENTION], thanks, there are a few more than can be found, but I think the last one (#13?) is missing
                                                      Are you looking for the Cup or biscuits version of it UKMIXtapes?

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                                                        Are you looking for the Cup or biscuits version of it UKMIXtapes?
                                                        The album cup.

The last one I see is Wardo’s Redemption theme (I think that was AC 12) and I had one or two more after. Maybe just one.

Hope it didn’t get deleted!
                                                        last.fm

Comment

The album cup.

The last one I see is Wardo’s Redemption theme (I think that was AC 12) and I had one or two more after. Maybe just one.

Hope it didn’t get deleted!
                                                          https://www.ukmix.org/showthread.php...NNER-ANNOUNCED!

Comment

Thank you! Couldn’t find it at all using the search bar.
                                                            last.fm

Comment

[MENTION=25208]Benny[/MENTION] please start Fleetwood Mac.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X