X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
    Wait for what?
    It's spam. That's a quote from what I posted when I was ready to start the Carly survivor while the P!nk one was still running.

Comment

• Oh thanks! I’ll sort it.

Comment

• [MENTION=36732]Affillate[/MENTION] please start Ed Sheeran, [MENTION=38276]SilentDream[/MENTION] please start BANKS.

Comment

• [MENTION=32891]Mainshow[/MENTION] please start Shawn Mendes

Comment

• I can start Janis Joplin these days if that's ok (when I wrap up Year Ends)
            last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by Carbon View Post
              I can start Janis Joplin these days if that's ok (when I wrap up Year Ends)
              Sure.

Comment

• This survivors looks like a good way to discover about the music.

Comment

• [MENTION=36732]Affillate[/MENTION], please start Five

[MENTION=32120]Tansike[/MENTION], please start Taylor Swift

Comment

• Can I add Charli XCX - Charli, FKA twigs - Magdalene and Tinashe - Songs for You to the list?
                    late.

Comment

• I would like to reserve the album survivor: Coldplay - Everyday Life, pls
                      Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

[MENTION=32120]Tansike[/MENTION], please start Taylor Swift
                        Thanks! I'll do so in a few minutes

Comment

• Probably starting Five tomorrow. just working out the format (Singles... the rest, etc )
                          UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

• 2 for themes please (Should give me a bit of a break after Five between now and then)

Songs Namechecked in One Direction's 'Better Than Words'
                            ARIA #1 Singles of 2002

Comment

• I'd like to reserve a spot for Meghan Trainor's upcoming album "Treat Myself" (comes out on the 31st January 2020) and Grimes' upcoming "Miss Anthropocene" (out on the 21st February 2020) if possible.

Comment

• I'd like to do a survivor based on Billboard' Top albums of the decade. I'm sure quite a few of those decade songs have been done to death.

Comment

• Please begin...

Lana Del Rey “Norman F**king Rockwell” - [MENTION=28072]beredy[/MENTION]
                                  Amy Macdonald - [MENTION=84546]LastDreamer[/MENTION]

Comment

Please begin...
                                    Amy Macdonald - [MENTION=84546]LastDreamer[/MENTION]
                                    I will start it tomorrow.
                                    My celebrity crushes : Monika Sedziuviene, Kristina Ivanova (YVA).
                                    In my head I like to imagine LastDreamer in the land of Lithuania right now with a suitcase of simcards, a box of chocolates and a wedding ring. It would be a great base for an epic Eurovision fan fiction.

Comment

• [MENTION=834]Thriller[/MENTION] - starting tonight or tomorrow morning.
                                      I have received many gifts from God,
                                      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• [MENTION=834]Thriller[/MENTION] Me and Bobby McGee is by Janis Joplin, not Joni Mitchell fix it in the SoS song list
                                        last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by Carbon View Post
                                          [MENTION=834]Thriller[/MENTION] Me and Bobby McGee is by Janis Joplin, not Joni Mitchell fix it in the SoS song list
                                          Oops

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                            [MENTION=834]Thriller[/MENTION] - starting tonight or tomorrow morning.
                                            Started!
                                            I have received many gifts from God,
                                            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainshow View Post
                                              I would like to reserve the album survivor: Coldplay - Everyday Life, pls
                                              Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• Sign me up for a 2010s Jukebox. Haven’t done jukeboxes in ages, this will be the first one for the 10s.
                                                last.fm

Comment

• Is there a rule of how many survivors we can reserve?

Because I would love to get a spot for Camila Cabello's "Romance", but I still have one in the queue and three reserved that will be released next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike
                                                    Is there a rule of how many survivors we can reserve?

Because I would love to get a spot for Camila Cabello's "Romance", but I still have one in the queue and three reserved that will be released next year
                                                    It was 2 for each 'category' and then any additional go in the backlog (i.e 'add to queue when 'xxxx survivor starts') and is still the case (I asked Thriller a few months ago) with the combined queue.

Not sure if the reserved albums list (with release dates) affects this and has its own limit.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X