The Song Collectors - WINNER REVEALED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Song Collectors - WINNER REVEALED

That sounds very interesting. I'm not sure I entirely got it, though. I love the font.

EDIT: I got it. I'd love to be a judge but that would be unfair so I'm in as a collector. Who'll be the hosts?

Comment

I'M IN as a collector

Comment

I'm in! (also as a collector)
        My Best of 2014...|Tumblr|Last.fm|Instagram

Comment

I'm in as Collector although i thought being a judge would be nice

Comment

Good concept! The most interesting part is that judges don't know who is the collector of each song.
            I'm in as a judge.

Comment

That sounds great.
              I think I'll be a collector, though I'd also like to be a judge. :/

Comment

Hello, my lovely little collectors or prospective collectors, just to let you know, I am one of Judges, the evil one!

Choose those songs wisely, very wisely or they will be absolutely slaughtered to death, by my good self, Judge Jimmy.

Comment

Collector

Comment

Judge
                    My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

I'm in as a collector.
                      late.

Comment

I wanna be a collector. And yay for Billy being a judge, I can count on him to give my songs good reviews
                        last.fm

Comment

Don't be so sure.
                          My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

Originally posted by Haribo
                            Who'll be the hosts?
                            Me. I Am Wardo.

Matthew just confirmed via private message he's going to be a judge. So we already have complete jury: JSparksFan, Dexter, jimmypages59, CrazyCrazy and matthew_dixon. A diverse panel!

There's still room for collectors, though.

Use this list so we can keep track on the remaining places!

Collectors
                            1. Haribo
                            2. Era
                            3. LionH3art
                            4. Spiral
                            5. Hermes
                            6. biscuits
                            7. urbanmusik
                            8. mrlemonade

Comment

Wow this is a nice judge panel! Looking forward to this. (wouldn't mind another album cup tho )
                              last.fm

Comment

I'll play.

Comment

I'm in as a collector.

Comment

Me!

Comment

I'm in as a collector!
                                      My Countdown Thread! Now: Britney Spears!

Comment

OK that's it, both lists are complete (I can't allow more players otherwise the judges will have tons of songs to evaluate).

I was not expecting this quick response, so it's a shame usual players like leomedar and joel will have to sit this time. But don't worry, if this game works, I'll save your names for a next installment.

Round 1 is coming up!

Comment

ROUND 1

The theme is... your personal anthem!.

Send to me, via private message, a song that represents you in this competition, a song that you'll shout to everyone if you win the game. It must be anthemic, but of course it's a very personal choice. Please don't forget to send a link with your submission. It can be from YouTube, Vimeo, grooveshark or other open sites.

I will not reject any submission based on the theme, my role is to send the songs to judges and calculate scores. It's up to the jury the criteria they'll use to assign the points. Personal taste will determine scores. However, no one's here for lack of creativity, so please THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX, send in original songs, make us discover new music in the course of the game. Again, it's a suggestion, no one's gonna be eliminated for submitting Queen's We Are The Champions in this round (unless the judges give it bad grades haha).

Starting with an easy and wide theme, but don't get used to it!

There will be no rewards or elimination after round 1 because the game's new and people need to understand how it works. The points of R1 and R2 will be put together and then the 5 collectors best ranked will get a reward (that I'll announce in Round 2) and the collector with the lowest score will leave the game.

Deadline: Friday 12 pm.

Comment

Hmm... not sure if I have a personal anthem really. I think the artist I'll chose is gonna be predictable though need some time to think!
                                            last.fm

Comment

I have a personal anthem but I think most guys here know that Need to think

Comment

Originally posted by Era
                                                I have a personal anthem but I think most guys here know that Need to think
                                                I'm sure it would be a Rihanna song, but which one... no idea!

Comment

Working...
                                                X