Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

88th FSC (Sep 2014): Munich, Germany (R E S U L T S)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marat was right about Ivan Dorn, the artist representing Ukraine; he was born in Russia, thus he rightly represented that country in the past. Since he seems to be an ukrainian citizen as well (and this thread has had its share of controversy this month!), we'll let that pass I guess. Plus the game needs to move fast, so no time for delays - which also means Chris975 proceeds with his entry, since he hasn't changed it so far.

Attention, newcomers!

You can find the list of all entries in the first post of this very thread. You are also encouraged to go through the posts and check each presentation individually, which may feature notes on the song, lyrics or some bio of the artist (which is rare lately).

Then PM me your votes, preferably following this format:

12 points _____ (favourite country)
    10 points ______________________
    08 points ______________________
    07 points ______________________
    06 points ______________________
    05 points ______________________
    04 points ______________________
    03 points ______________________
    02 points ______________________
    01 point ________(10th favourite country)

First one to vote will receive my votes as well - which will be ready later tonight.

It's been a while since we've had so many entries - good luck everyone, remember to send your votes by the 27th and

happy voting!

Comment

• Sent my vote!
      Don't Worry, Cause You're Really Not That Hard to Replace.

Comment

• I absolutely loved this month, there were at least 18 songs I wanted to vote! Good job guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grybop
          I absolutely loved this month, there were at least 18 songs I wanted to vote! Good job guys.
          I agree, I liked many entries, was hard to pick just 10.

"...may feature notes on the song, lyrics or some bio of the artist (which is rare lately)..." I didn't know that! I'll do that for next month!
          VOTE UKMIX PARADE CHOICE AWARDS

Comment

• I think the winner is really obvious this month, but we'll see!

Comment

• Voted
              There were two really outstanding songs for me this month.
              My YouTube Channel - The best songs of the 80s, 90s and 2000s

Comment

• Voted!
                Interesting month

Comment

• Can I just say an extra thanks to those of you who mention the country you're representing when you send your votes? It makes things easier for me.

Comment

• Voted

Originally posted by Grybop
                    Can I just say an extra thanks to those of you who mention the country you're representing when you send your votes? It makes things easier for me.
                    Oh good to know... just did it... sorry i never thought about that before

Comment

• Oh, it's ok Tansike, most players don't. Thanks again!

Comment

• just voted

awesome month imo... There are 16 songs I would have given points and it was really hard to arrange my top 10
                        Thought that was a good solution hanging with the raisin girls

Comment

• Voted. Sadly a very disappointing month, was quite difficult to find 10 songs i like. :(
                          Ne me cherche pas, je ne suis plus là, baby

Comment

• 15 people have yet to vote, but every one of the 28 entries has received at least one point.

There is no clear winner so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller
                              I think the winner is really obvious this month, but we'll see!

I wonder if it's the same I had in mind, which is not doing as well as I expected.

Comment

• I checked what the Polish song was about and Google Translate seems to say it's a cover of a song by The Tiger Lillies? As does the TV performance she did before the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSHG_B4GhFg
                                Apparently it was a song contest and didn't win but it became a viral sensation among the youth. She only did the video because of public response.

I think hers is a reworded version of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAFHFH9Xfm0

I'll vote anyway since no-one picked up on this. I suppose hers is more than just a cover.
                                Don't bother updating your signature if it's a link. It takes you to completely random pages!!!!

Comment

• I guess we're not that familiar with the Tiger Lillies.

I'm afraid you're right though, Poland is thus disqualified and whoever voted for Poland and wishes to change their vote, they're welcome to send their votes again - if they don't, that's fine too.
                                  Kuba hasn't voted yet, so that makes things simpler.

Comment

• Re-voted :(
                                    My Likes On Soundcloud
                                    Last.fm

Comment

• Aww no Poland was my #3.. re-voted now.
                                      Ne me cherche pas, je ne suis plus là, baby

Comment

• I haven't received your votes yet ^^

I can safely say now that Poland was not doing too well anyway, it was struggling to surpass the bottom 10.
                                        I'm really sorry Kuba, btw, but these are the rules. :(

Anyway, things are pretty tight in the top 7 at the moment, below which there's a 10-point gap.

Comment

• Voted

Comment

• Originally posted by fpfbm54
                                            Aww no Poland was my #3.. re-voted now.
                                            It was my #2. Almost wish i hadn't said anything.
                                            I assumed it would be too late to change as the voting had opened.
                                            Don't bother updating your signature if it's a link. It takes you to completely random pages!!!!

Comment

• It's all your fault and you should feel guilty!

9 people still to vote!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grybop
                                                It's all your fault and you should feel guilty!
                                                IKR ! Poor Kuba

Comment

• Really strong month!
                                                  vulnicura.

Comment

• Just noticed that the video I used for my song got deleted (at least that's what it says for me).

Here's a new one. Maybe Grybop could put it in the first post so that people don't have to look for the song.

Dotan - Home
                                                    "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

Working...
                                                    X