Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

153rd FSC (Feb. 2020) - Yekaterinburg, Russia (Результаты)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
    Pretty interesting to watch these results...
    Результаты
    Umh, so interesting that it doesn't even work lol

Comment

Originally posted by Affillate View Post
      cheapthrills Can’t open the link? I’m on phone don’t know if anyone else can.
      Sorry was in a rush - the link should work now.

Comment

Pretty interesting to watch these results...
        Результаты
        Quoting for the next page now that link is corrected

Comment

Interesting results. The scoreboard is surprisingly close.
          Thanks for the 12s to Leo and Trebor, wasn't expecting that.
          Congrats to the winner...
          Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Wowwwww this is surprising!!! Omg I am so sad I screwed this song up!!!

Thank everyone for the votes! It is true that these results have been interesting and me losing my track of time cost me my first win
            Still thanks to everyone

Comment

Congrats to trebor though very nice song

Comment

That was definitely EXCITING!!! I wish my entry had been part of such that thrilling sprint finale, but it flopped . Thanks a bunch anyway everyone who voted for it!! And congratulations to both the official winner (my favorite entry this month) and the unofficial one (ConstantinosV, what a terrible post twist to your vacations!! ). See you in a couple of days somewhere in Germany!! ^^
                My Year End Chart 2011

FSC Powered!

Comment

• ConstantinosV
                  ConstantinosV commented
                  Editing a comment
                  well what can i do now? nothing :(
                  At least I learnt that it is possible for me to win.

At times I get the feels that I'm just ignored or my taste is that bad you know..

very interesting process! This plot twist was unexpected with Constantinos & trebor
                ITaly deserved even better imo.
                VISIT UKmix HOT100 @ Front Desk
                ENJOY Hits in the Mix! weekly chart @ General Music

Comment

Not sure whether I should be happy or not! It doesn't feel like a real victory more of an OCC number one.
                  Anyhow, the unveiling of the results was a thrill and so many songs clustered together at a relatively even points balance shows how good the runaway pack was.
                  Didn't expect that Germany would get that much love; I would have been more than satisfied with ending up on the left side of the scoreboard.
                  Mexico's finish is abysmal. I believe it deserved way more. Croatia is a grower but maybe this time around it wasn't standing out that much.
                  Italy was outstanding and here the lyrics helped a lot in my judgement. Great visual, lyrical and sonic package. So my 12 points are very well deserved (from my very own perspective, of course).
                  Thank you all for your votes and for all your entries which I enjoyed very much!
                  Next month it would be nice to visit a city that was part of the former GDR [DDR]
                  trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                  trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

You should definitely be happy. As I am happy too for returning to the Top 10 thanks to the late votes lol.

Thanks for all the votes, I was really not expecting anything, I did think it could go either way, tbh I was not expecting a middle of the table placement, I thought my song would either go Top 10 with ease or bottom 5 with equal ease.

Also congrats to trebor too. I have to say that I am a bit embarrassed I almost never vote for my home country (Greece), especially now that it almost won but it's songs I know and I absolutely don't like so I cannot vote for them. Maybe they sound better to foreign ears than they do to mine I don't know. That said, I'd be totally happy had Constantinos won because I like the country and the player lol. BUT... trebor's song was definitely better and treb has given us many many gems so it's a good win.

Bye lol
                    jio CHARTS NOW:1/6/2020: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...6#post10400726

Comment

• ConstantinosV
                      ConstantinosV commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Oh well... this song didn't really give the feels that it is Greek, apart from the language...
                      In my opinion very qualitative for Greek ears.

Originally posted by ConstantinosV View Post
                    Wowwwww this is surprising!!! Omg I am so sad I screwed this song up!!!

Thank everyone for the votes! It is true that these results have been interesting and me losing my track of time cost me my first win
                    Still thanks to everyone
                    Well, must be a greek curse or something. Μονο μια φορα δεν ψηφισα ως τωρα και εκεινο το μηνα κερδισα... αλλα φυσικα ακυρωθηκε η συμμετοχη μου και εμεινα χωρις νικη lol lol... so there you go I did (much) worse than you lol
                    jio CHARTS NOW:1/6/2020: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...6#post10400726

Comment

• ConstantinosV
                      ConstantinosV commented
                      Editing a comment
                      hahahhahah This is ok jio. I just have to admit that I can even sabotage myself from winning :'D

I'm fine with Top 5, I was tired of flopping.

Congrats to the winner, I feel it's very deserved despite it indirectly won because of a penalty.

Mexico and UK were robbed, although I felt UK entry (my 12 points) totally ripped off Imagine Dragons lol but I loved it anyways.

Comment

Wow! The results were shockingly exciting! Congrats to Trebor (and also ConstantinosV). Greece was my #2 and I would have loved to vist Southern Europe in FSC again ;) - Thank you for voting for Luxembourg! Actually, I didn't know what to submit since countries I wanted to compete with had already been taken. The Top 5 placing totally got me by surprise!

Ukraine's entry was my favourite song by my favourite male artist. I'm glad I wasn't the only one loving it!
                      Sweden was also excellent!

See you next month ;)
                      Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

I was really heartbroken for Constantinos. I thought he might still pull it out if he had just been a day late, and I would have been excited to see him win after participating so consistently. Germany was my favorite song, though, so if any song had to benefit from that penalty, I'm glad it was that one. Congratulations, trebor!

Pleased with how France did - if only we had stopped midway through - it was nice to have a song not camping out on the right-hand side for once. I thought it was a more unusual pick for me, but the video sucked me in and I grew to love the song.

Disappointed that South Korea didn't get more points. Actually all the Asian entries. Looks like Argentina was the only non-European country to make the top ten.

See you all in Germany in a couple days. Have a great leap year day!

Comment

• ConstantinosV
                          ConstantinosV commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I can only appreciate your comment. <3 France was very unique to me as well.

This was Germany's seventh win, tying Norway as the sixth country with most wins.
                        This was trebor's third trophy, the first since april 2018! He ties Benny, jszmiles, Virgostar and xtofer with 3 wins each!
                        VISIT UKmix HOT100 @ Front Desk
                        ENJOY Hits in the Mix! weekly chart @ General Music

Comment

from the start my favorite song was the Greece one, and in one moment i was terrified that it might be disqualified,
                          luckily it isn't, better luck next time (and be more careful) Constantinos,
                          congrats to trebor as well
                          Croatia entry did very well despite the music style (Punk), but i don't crave for win's anymore (already have two),
                          so in the future my entries will be leftfield music style as well

Comment

• ConstantinosV
                            ConstantinosV commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Thanks navi, I will be more careful.. will set reminders for every month!! it is the 3rd time i almost get disqualified. (i got twice already) they say 3 is the charm right?

I got your vote. Now let's all stare at ConstantinosV
                          Thanks but looking at the results' table, you took the votes from my first message and those were not correct :(
                          Not that it changes much but anyway...

Congratulations to both Germany and Argentina (my number 1)!

Comment

Originally posted by maroon View Post
                            Thanks but looking at the results' table, you took the votes from my first message and those were not correct :(
                            Not that it changes much but anyway...

Congratulations to both Germany and Argentina (my number 1)!
                            I can edit it

Comment

I can edit it
                              It would be great, thanks!!

Comment

OK I updated it. It altered things only slightly. Ukraine went from 6th to 8th, which bumped the two countries below it up one (Italy and France).

And South Korea and Netherlands reversed positions.

Comment

• ConstantinosV
                                  ConstantinosV commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  ahhh nothing changed for me? sad :(
                              Working...
                              X