Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

154th FSC (Mar 2020) - Dresden, Germany (ERGEBNISSE)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #26
    14. Argentina

    Marilina Bertoldi - "RACAT"

    Comment


    • #27
      15 | AUSTRALIA

      EMALIA - PRIMA DONNA



      Released: 2019
      UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

      Comment


      • #28
        16. Malaysia
        Elizabeth Tan - Shh


        Comment


        • #29

          17.
          UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
          Elijah Blake: Hanging Tree


          jio CHARTS NOW: 21/9/2020: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...3#post10468623

          Comment


          • #30
            18. ESPAÑA

            EL ARREBATO

            CUANDO QUIERAS QUIERO
            ALICIA JIMÉNEZ


            My Year End Chart 2011

            FSC Powered!

            Comment


            • #31
              Not sure if I'll have time to mention this beforehand, but if you have claimed a song, but not posted, you have eight hours before someone else can claim it.

              People have 48 hours beyond that to submit a song.

              Comment


              • #32
                19. CROATIA

                Ask the Kiddos - Chicago

                Comment


                • #33
                  Philippines
                  Last edited by xtofer; Mon March 16, 2020, 18:15.

                  Comment


                  • #34
                    20. PHILIPPINES


                    Route 83 | Pagmahay






                    Comment


                    • #35
                      Hope you are all staying healthy and doing your part for social distancing.

                      Remember that an 11th and 12th place vote are mandatory.

                      PM me your favorite songs, using this format:

                      [Name of country voting]
                      12 points ___________________(favorite country)
                      10 points ______________________
                      08 points ______________________
                      07 points ______________________
                      06 points ______________________
                      05 points ______________________
                      04 points ______________________
                      03 points ______________________
                      02 points ______________________
                      01 point _______________________(10th favorite country)
                      [11th fav
                      12th fav - LAST TWO MANDATORY]


                      Deadline: March 28

                      Comment


                      • #36
                        Why is Croatia skipped from the overview?

                        Comment


                        • #37
                          Here we are... Another month.. this month is more intense. I hope all of you are healthy and safe.
                          I haven't gone back home. I am actually trapped in Thailand and I am looking for a way to go home. I don't know yet how. Time will tell. And the greek greek consulate.

                          Anyway as usual, a little bit late but here it is.. the playlist for this month, below ;)

                          ​​​​​Take care people!

                          http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...meVp68LyjQRJ0Z

                          Comment


                          • #38
                            Originally posted by maroon View Post
                            Why is Croatia skipped from the overview?
                            I know this might be incredibly shocking, but sometimes I make mistakes. Will correct it when I get a moment.

                            Originally posted by ConstantinosV View Post
                            Here we are... Another month.. this month is more intense. I hope all of you are healthy and safe.
                            I haven't gone back home. I am actually trapped in Thailand and I am looking for a way to go home. I don't know yet how. Time will tell. And the greek greek consulate.

                            Anyway as usual, a little bit late but here it is.. the playlist for this month, below ;)

                            ​​​​​Take care people!

                            http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...meVp68LyjQRJ0Z
                            Thanks for the playlist! Hope you can make it home soon and stay safe.

                            Comment


                            • #39
                              Hey guys cheapthrills I have an idea for May's contest if things are still crazy and Actual Eurovision isn't going ahead. I don't know if it would be a little redundant since IIRC Mainshow runs a mini UKMix Eurovision vote in May, but we could use and select one of the actual ESC 2020 songs that are now not going to compete for a one off special month of FSC (run in the country of April's winner of course). What do you think?
                              UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

                              Comment


                              • #40
                                Originally posted by ConstantinosV View Post
                                Here we are... Another month.. this month is more intense. I hope all of you are healthy and safe.
                                I haven't gone back home. I am actually trapped in Thailand and I am looking for a way to go home. I don't know yet how. Time will tell. And the greek greek consulate.

                                Anyway as usual, a little bit late but here it is.. the playlist for this month, below ;)

                                ​​​​​Take care people!

                                http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...meVp68LyjQRJ0Z
                                Thank you for the playlist. Stay safe..
                                Waffles are checked cookies

                                Comment


                                • #41
                                  Originally posted by maroon View Post
                                  Why is Croatia skipped from the overview?
                                  Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                                  I know this might be incredibly shocking, but sometimes I make mistakes. Will correct it when I get a moment.
                                  do it soon,
                                  or this will become irregular

                                  Comment


                                  • #42
                                    Originally posted by navi View Post


                                    do it soon,
                                    or this will become irregular
                                    I'll just remove the map this month since it appears to be an issue for me. Sorry.

                                    Comment


                                    • #43
                                      Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post

                                      I'll just remove the map this month since it appears to be an issue for me. Sorry.
                                      it's not about map
                                      problem is that Croatia isn't listed among the entries/participants on the front page

                                      Comment


                                      • #44
                                        Originally posted by navi View Post

                                        it's not about map
                                        problem is that Croatia isn't listed among the entries/participants on the front page
                                        Oh! Sorry about that! I have added it.

                                        Comment


                                        • #45
                                          Hey all, just wondering if the event considers time zones when I enter a time. I put the voting in to end at 5PM on March 28th, which is when the period ends for me. Does it show that same time for you, or is it different?

                                          Comment


                                          • #46
                                            Do you mean in the first page under the list of songs? It shows midnight to me.


                                            Starts
                                            Sat March 28th, 2020 23:59
                                            Ends
                                            Sun March 29th, 2020 00:00
                                            Location
                                            VOTES DUE - FSC

                                            I am a bit perplexed as to what starts on the 28th and finishes on the 29th on the "votes Due" location lol
                                            jio CHARTS NOW: 21/9/2020: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...3#post10468623

                                            Comment


                                            • #47
                                              Originally posted by jio View Post
                                              Do you mean in the first page under the list of songs? It shows midnight to me.


                                              Starts
                                              Sat March 28th, 2020 23:59
                                              Ends
                                              Sun March 29th, 2020 00:00
                                              Location
                                              VOTES DUE - FSC

                                              I am a bit perplexed as to what starts on the 28th and finishes on the 29th on the "votes Due" location lol
                                              Well, it makes you put in a start and end date, which is annoying because I just want the deadline in there.

                                              Thought having a deadline would be helpful since it appears to be time zone specific. That way people don't need to look it up.

                                              Comment


                                              • #48
                                                It is helpful... but perhaps it would have been a better idea to enter the deadline in "ends", the beginning of the voting in "starts" and the location of the contest in "location" so it won't look so confusing. But a great idea otherwise yeah
                                                jio CHARTS NOW: 21/9/2020: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...3#post10468623

                                                Comment


                                                • #49
                                                  Originally posted by jio View Post
                                                  It is helpful... but perhaps it would have been a better idea to enter the deadline in "ends", the beginning of the voting in "starts" and the location of the contest in "location" so it won't look so confusing. But a great idea otherwise yeah
                                                  well I'll play around with it - I have updated it so it includes the full voting period. I just don't like how it appears on the Calendar.

                                                  Comment


                                                  • #50
                                                    Abgestimmt
                                                    Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X