Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

154th FSC (Mar 2020) - Dresden, Germany (ERGEBNISSE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A good track won and it's not easy for a German language song to sound nicely, lol.

Comment

Congrats to the winner. A very good song, even though I liked the South Korean entry better, but I'm glad to see both entries topping the chart.

Thank you everyone who voted for Spain. It was a risky entry, as it's a rather Spanish-wise folklorical song, and I was sure either you were going to love it or hate it. Two 12s, 1 10 and three 5-6 if my memory suits me well. My forecast has materialised, hehe.

See you in a couple of days in Germany again and please stay safe guys!!
      My Year End Chart 2011

FSC Powered!

Comment

woooooow congrats for the win.. didnt see that coming!

I have to say that australia and malaysia were robbed!!!!!!!! SO ROBBED

Huge credit to my fave - UKRAIN!

thanks everyone for the votes! Im glad im not the last one

Comment

Congrats to Germany, a great winner. I was shocked Denmark didn’t win though, I was obsessed with it!

See you next month
          You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

Argentina was my #1, interesting to know where would have landed?
            Things are a bit hectic here in Arg, as in everywhere of course. Hope HC is fine.

See you next month, this was my best final position since my comeback, I need to improve a lot
            VISIT UKmix HOT100 @ Front Desk
            ENJOY Hits in the Mix! weekly chart @ General Music

Comment

Leo It's amazing how you're controlling the epidemic crisis. Only 1000 cases of codvid19 is a feat. Here in Spain we're about to reach 100,000 confirmed cases, but it's a deceitful figure, as there are a limited number of tests. Experts actually estimate there are more than 2 million infected people nationwide, and things went totally crazy here two weeks ago, when the lockout started. I feel envious about the situation of other countries :(.
              My Year End Chart 2011

FSC Powered!

Comment

Originally posted by Leo View Post
                Argentina was my #1, interesting to know where would have landed?
                I believe it would have been third or fourth.

Comment

Thanks for voting Germany to the lead. I'm speechless, really.
                  Great selection of songs this month around again. And South Korea was very good, indeed.
                  Compliments to everybody!
                  trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                  trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

Stay safe mondflug !
                    We are in the gate of the crisis here. I do think the gov is handling this good but at the same time there is no light at the end of the tunnel...

On the bright side, your song was great this month!
                    VISIT UKmix HOT100 @ Front Desk
                    ENJOY Hits in the Mix! weekly chart @ General Music

Comment

Congrats trebor . Finally A song I gave 12 actually won

Also I'm sad I was only #15 but the score was not bad. So thanks for voting Malaysia

I also voted for Argentina (I think I put it 2nd?). Too bad is was DQ.

Also, stay safe at home guys

Comment

Congrats to Germany and Trebor for this amazing back-to-back win!

Also, I'm glad to see that the Top 5 consists of entries I've been giving points to ;)

Spain, Ukraine were my favourites this month. Spain got me by surprise!

Thank you for the points for Poland. I knew that I would be flopping, though, since it was a very risky choice but I thought that FSC was in need of getting some Death Metal, especially thanks to heppolo for his 12 and franklex, navi & Top10 for the Top3 scores!

Georgia was my guilty pleasure this month, for sure ;)

Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

Working...
                        X