The UKMIXVision Song Contest 2020 - ALL VOTING GRIDS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The UKMIXVision Song Contest 2020 - ALL VOTING GRIDS

Although the Eurovision Song Contest 2020 got cancelled due to Covid-19 and the coronavirus pandemic, I was told that many of you still want Ukmix to vote on the 2020 songs. In this tough and difficult time, we would like to share some joy and shine a light and unite Europe through music on our own terms!

Like other years, we will be listening to all semi finalists first and determine our very own finalists in order to see 26 songs compete in the grand final.

Since 2014, Ukmix users have listened to the entries and voted for their favourites.
    Our previous winners:
    2014: "Calm After The Storm" by The Common Linnets (The Netherlands) 231 pts
    2015: "Love Injected" by Aminata (Latvia) 152 pts
    2016: "You Are The Only One" by Sergey Lazarev (Russia) 167 pts
    2017: "City Lights" by Blanche (Belgium) 151 pts
    2018: "Fuego" by Eleni Foureira (Cyprus) 176 pts
    2019: "She Got Me" by Lucca Hänni (Switzerland) 64 pts
    In the following post you will find each information how to vote.
    Last edited by Mainshow; Sat April 11, 2020, 11:41.
    Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

UkmixVision 2020 - GRAND FINAL

We've found our 20 qualifiers and now it's time to find our winner of this unusual Eurovision season. Let's celebrate, spark some hope and joy with the Eurovision entries which didn't have the chance to compete in the real contest due to the Covid-19 pandemic! Let's shine a light and open up to some great music!

HOW TO VOTE

1. Listen to all entries below.
    2. Compose your own Top 10.
    3. You can use the voting formula below (your #1 gets 12 points, your #2 gets 10 points, your #10 gets 1 point)
    4. You can vote for your own country
    5. Submit your votes to Mainshow
    6. DEADLINE: 6th June, 2020, 7pm CEST

Voting formula:

RUNNING ORDER
    01 Germany | Ben Dolic - Violent Thing | Official Music Video | Eurovision Live Performance
    02 Australia | Montaigne - Don't Break Me | Official Video | Studio Version | Stage Concept Video
    03 Spain | Blas Cantó - Universo | Official Music Video
    04 Iceland | Daði og Gagnamagnið - Think About Things | Official Music Video | Live Performance
    05 Sweden | The Mamas - Move | Official Video | Studio Version
    06 Finland | Aksel - Looking Back | Official Video | Lyric Video
    07 Serbia | Hurricane - Hasta La Vista | Official Music Video (Old Version) | Live Performance (Very Old Version) | Studio Version (New Version)
    08 Georgia | Tornike Kipiani - Take Me As I Am | Official Music Video
    09 Malta | Destiny - All My Love | Official Music Video
    10 France | Tom Leeb - Mon Alliée (The Best In Me) | Official Music Video
    11 Lithuania | The Roop - On Fire | Official Music Video | Live Performance
    12 United Kingdom | James Newman - My Last Breath | Official Music Video
    13 Azerbaijan | Efendi - Cleopatra | Official Music Video
    14 Cyprus | Sandro - Running | Official Music Video
    15 Albania | Arilena Ara - Fall From The Sky | Offical Music Video | Official Lyric Video
    16 North Macedonia | Vasil - YOU | Official Music Video
    17 Romania | ROXEN - Alcohol You | Official Music Video | Live Performance
    18 Greece | Stefania - SUPERG!RL | Official Music Video
    19 Switzerland | Gjon's Tears - Répondez-moi | Official Music Video | Live Performance
    20 Israel | Eden Alene - Feker Libi | Official Video | Studio Version
    21 Bulgaria | Victoria - Tears Getting Sober | Official Music Video | Live Performance
    22 Ukraine | Go_A - Solovey | Official Video | Lyric Video (New Version)
    23 The Netherlands | Jeangu Macrooy - Grow | Official Music Video
    24 Poland | Alicja - Empires | Official Music Video | Live Performance
    25 Denmark | Ben & Tan - YES | Official Video | Studio Version
    26 Italy | Diodato - Fai Rumore | Official Music Video | Live Performance

YouTube PLAYLIST
    Last edited by Mainshow; Tue May 19, 2020, 00:22.

Comment

Reserved for Results

Comment

Ukmix, Start Voting Now!

You can take part and vote for your Top 10 of each semi final by submitting your points (Eurovision-Style) to me via PM Mainshow
        For more instructions read the post above

PLAYLIST SEMI FINAL 1

RECAP:

PLAYLIST SEMI FINAL 2

RECAP:

voted:
        Airwrecka
        frankie_85
        franklex
        GaGarazzi
        heppolo
        Mainshow
        trebor
        Tyne
        Last edited by Mainshow; Tue May 12, 2020, 22:30.

Comment

voted
          Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Yes, can't wait!

There's no deadline yet... do you already know how it may look like now that the compilation CD is coming out later?

I definitely create my own playlist on Apple Music soon, so I will be able to vote sooner than when the CD gets released.

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
              Yes, can't wait!

There's no deadline yet... do you already know how it may look like now that the compilation CD is coming out later?

I definitely create my own playlist on Apple Music soon, so I will be able to vote sooner than when the CD gets released.
              I'm glad you're excited about this!

I didn't mention a deadline on purpose because unlike other years, we don't have an edition of Eurovision ahead of us which might influence our votings based on the actual results.
              Also, I would like to attract as many voters as possible (last year was a bit of a letdown. The winning entry didn't even reach 70 points in total).
              Furthermore, like you mentioned, the CD will be released (probably on 8th May) but due to the Covid-19 pandemic nothing is certain and I want to give users the chance to listen to the compilation first. Thus, I'd probably close the voting a few days or a week after the CD's official release.

It seems that 4 of my exams gets rescheduled and I have to take them mid/end of May and that's why I would like to host the Grand Final after them (probably early or mid June).

I hope these dates are fine with you guys.

Comment

I will read this thread later. Could be good.
                My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Yay!!! So excited to see there will be ukmixvision.
                  Will be sending my vote soon!!!!

Comment

I should have time to do it this year

Comment

DEADLINE FOR THE SEMI FINALS: Sunday, 17th May 6 pm (CET).

Pls send me your votes until that date. It's right after the compilation's release date (15th May) as well as all three "Europe Shine a Light" shows.

I have received only 4 votes yet. You still have time to cast your votes but I'm just tagging a few people being interested in Eurovision and/or having voted in UkmixVision before. Hope you don't mind.

ConstantinosV franklex KindOf CandyPerfumeBoy jio Grybop cheapthrills JSparksFan Tansike RayRay NoAngels Leychen Biebz flopho SholasBoy saytov Jerz croatiaxtina Erotica trebor JimJim yomaku Ohanna Leo CZB Joona Dragon greek_boy Magnus Noahh Fan frankie_85 westhammer Affillate Frederic Colbie nyla SilentDream JakeP jafetsigfinns VanillaVilla SilentDream SeeForever Oldmacs BehindBreakaway theMathematician beredy LastDreamer JeremySpears Hejira flopho Bojan Thriller KEY9481 trebor DC34ever Benjamin Nanda LOVE+FEAR nympho Katie maroon

Comment

Hey @Mainshow,

thanks for tagging me. Unfortunately, I'm going to be unable to vote as the semester has started again, but I wish you lots of fun with the countdown.

Best regarding
                        Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                        and everything you stand for?
                        Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                        just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

Thank you for the tag, but I've barely made it through this years songs once and I don't feel like going through them again to rank them. Hopefully next year is better!

I​​​​​f there was any year of ESC to be canceled I'm glad this is the one.
                          I have received many gifts from God,
                          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Thanks for tagging and that's a fantastic deadline, so enough time to get into the songs. I still haven't heard all of them (because since the cancellation, I somehow lost my interest in checking them out ).

Gonna do that & put up my votes as soon as possible

Comment

theMathematician beredy Thanks for your post. Feel free to join for the Grand Final (if you like). Almost all countries will broadcast "Europe Shine a Light" (the "Eurovision compensation" show on 16th May) and it will include all 41 2020 entries (recap) and some performances of former Eurovision winners (somehow).

Tansike Glad you will be part of it ;) No worries, you have enough time to cast your votes.

-----------

So far I have received votes from 5 users. All countries but an unlucky one got at least 1 single point! #soclose

Comment

+1 Voted!

Comment

I still plan on doing this. I'm assuming I don't vote for songs listed under finalists?

Comment

Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                                    I still plan on doing this. I'm assuming I don't vote for songs listed under finalists?
                                    Exactly. The finalists are set. These countries will compete in the finale with both the Top 10 winners from each semi final.
                                    trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                                    trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

cheapthrills Glad you wanna join us. trebor has explained it well: In the first voting process, I need two Top 10s from you: 1 from semi 1 (17 songs Sweden - Azerbaijan) and 1 from semi 2 (18 songs from Austria - Denmark).
                                      In the 4th post you can watch the two recaps as well.

The finalists will compete in the 2nd voting process after 18th May - when all Eurovision shows these year took place (e.g. Europe Shine A Light @youtube @BBC) and after me having announced our very own ukmix finalists ;)

Have fun listening and ranking the songs!

---------------------

So far I've received votes from:

Airwrecka
                                      franklex
                                      heppolo
                                      Mainshow
                                      trebor
                                      Tyne

Comment

Contiue Voting, Ukmix! Only 1 week to go!

Comment

If Covid-19 hadn't happened, the first semi final would have taken place today!
                                          To celebrate the songs, the offifical Eurovision channel on YouTube will broadcast all entries from semi final 1 tonight at 9pm CET.

Feel free to watch it & send me your votes afterwards!

Comment

Sent my votes thanks for the tag Mainshow

Comment

I will vote, but I just noticed there are still some songs I haven't listened to. Give me a few more days.

Comment

Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                                I will vote, but I just noticed there are still some songs I haven't listened to. Give me a few more days.
                                                Glad you wanna/will vote.

Tomorrow, the 2nd semi final celebration will take place (9 pm CEST)

The deadline is Sunday, 17th May, 6 pm CEST

This way, all three Eurovision "shows" have taken place + the compilation/CD has been released.

I hope that's enough time to listen to the tracks. Otherwise, we will still have the chance to cast our votes in the final ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Mainshow View Post

Glad you wanna/will vote.

The deadline is Sunday, 17th May, 6 pm CEST

I hope that's enough time to listen to the tracks. Otherwise, we will still have the chance to cast our votes in the final ;)
                                                  That will be enough time. I will also be watching the 16th. Now hopefully I won't forget. Maybe you can tag people on Saturday if they haven't voted by then?

Comment

Working...
                                                  X