Beyoncé Survivor | WINNER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post

This is true. It must be included. I will cancel this survivor and let's start over and finish this in August
    "Black Parade" would be out in the first round anyway so it wouldn't make any difference.

"DRUNK IN LOVE" for the win!

Comment

• Sweet Dreams
      last.fm

Comment

• She has better songs, but since they've gone, I'll go for Sweet Dreams. Best of those two.
        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Thanks to beredy I can finally vote again sadly in the last round now :(

Sweet Dreams
          I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Sweet Dreams

Comment

• Drunk In Love
              Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• Drunk In Love
                See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                See Mariah Carey's Memoir thread

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post

"Black Parade" would be out in the first round anyway so it wouldn't make any difference.
                  How dare you

Leo and I would have pushed it through just like the Carters irrationally made it past Crazy in Love

Comment

• FINAL RESULTS

After 120 songs and two months and hundreds of votes, we wrap up this Survivor. Thanks again for all your participation.

I have two survivors that should be starting soon - a Quarantine Songs survivor and a Bangles Survivor for all you 80s fans. Let me know if you'd like to be tagged for either (or both!) of these.

The winner between these two seemed obvious to me, but it was much closer than I expected. If you look only at the second half of the votes, you might think Sweet Dreams upset the favorite...

But cooler heads prevailed overall and by a vote of 13-10, our winner is...

I hoped you all enjoyed participating in this survivor and don't forget to vote for Formation in the SOS!

Comment

• This survivor turned out to be a bit of a mess towards the end but Drunk In Love is a worthy winner.

Thanks for organizing this cheapthrills !
                      Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Taste won.

Thanks for running this, cheapthrills.

Comment

• Excellent winner!

Actually, I enjoy "Sweet Dreams" - it's a cute pop song - but highly overrated (in my opinion). However, it was refreshing to see such an unusual choice smashing so hard.

"Drunk In Love" is one of my favourite Beyoncé songs! I just wish "I Was Here" would have been higher. It's my favourite ballad by Beyoncé, for sure!

Thank you for hosting! It made me (re-)discover a few tunes!
                          Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• Thanks for hosting <3

Comment

• Thank u cheapthrills for hosting! I'm happy how the songs I nominated placed, all in the upper half ahead of many singles

Originally posted by beredy View Post
                              I Miss You #39
                              I Was Here #53
                              Don't Hurt Yourself #20
                              I have received many gifts from God,
                              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• I mean Drunk In Love is a good song but I could place ten songs above it.

Comment

• Thanks for hosting cheapthrills! Really amazing job.

I didnt expect Drunk In Love to win but to be in the top. So I am pleased over all.
                                  See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                                  See Mariah Carey's Memoir thread

Comment

• Jammed to Formation today, cool its the SoS song, Great top few, Congrats to DIL #Surfboardt. Thanks for hosting cheapthrills
                                    Last edited by Affillate; Mon June 29, 2020, 08:48. Reason: Edit: Formation came 4th.
                                    UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

• No G$ round tho.

But other than that, everything was executed exquisitely. And a great winner to boot!
                                      Originally posted by beredy
                                      When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Great winner, I was really getting worried with these results lol.
                                        "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Perfect top two and the best song won! Many thanks for hosting, CT! Brilliant job, as always!
                                          Akini's Top 100 Albums of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

• Thanks for the kind words, everyone!

Just realized I didn't post the final list!

Spoiler!

Comment

• I'll pretend that 9-13 was the actual Top 5.
                                              Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Working...
                                              X