Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

157th FSC (June 2020) - Turin, Italy (RISULTATI)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good winner. An exciting contest overall! I’m surprised France underperformed, I saw it winning!
    You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

Congrats to the winner!! Voting was very interesting till the end.
      Thanks to all voters of Lebanon. Especially thanks to Top10 & cheapthrills for 8p and Spartan for 12p

Comment

So happy with my entry's final position! I didn't see it coming as most of its power lies in the lyrics. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Congratulations cheapthrills for the victory! The voting was a roller-coaster. One of the most unpredictable and exciting ever!
        My Year End Chart 2011

FSC Powered!

Comment

Good morning and thanks everyone! I appreciate this win more than the one three years ago. I had just started participating back then. That video was so relatable for me

I was pleased that the presentation was suspenseful! On the back end, Ireland led most of the time, but by the time Thriller's vote came in, it seemed tied up with three voters to go.

The top five were all worthy, and the Netherlands was one of my alternate votes. I do wish one of the songs in the top 10's lower half managed to make it through, particularly Uruguay, Syria, or Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by westhammer View Post
            Good winner. An exciting contest overall! I’m surprised France underperformed, I saw it winning!
            I also loved the French entry and was disappointed it finished low. With your vote and mine coming early, I really thought it was going to be a contender too.

Originally posted by trebor View Post
            ^
            One song which was semi-last on first assessment is suddenly a candidate for the Top 5!
            So, which song did that end up being? I think it might be the same song that was like that for me. (Uruguay)

Comment

Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
              So, which song did that end up being? I think it might be the same song that was like that for me. (Uruguay)
              Nope, it was Israel
              trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
              trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

Congratulations, cheapthrills ! I'm glad you managed to get another victory with an excellent entry! Ireland was my instant favourite!

Thank you for voting for Ukraine. #9 is excellent for an ethno-influenced modern entry in Ukrainian. Actually, Khayat is about to become one of my most-listened non-English artists on last.fm

Israel was great as well (and deserved to end up higher), glad the Netherlands performed well!
                Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

Wow!! Congrats to chithrills.. i also wanna pay special tribute to Jamaica.. it was the best song on this moderate month imo.
                  Voting was interesting indeed! I wanna thank CPB for 12pts and maroon for 8pts ^^ ofc i wanna thank everyone else who has voted for Albania, really appreciate it!

Comment

OK I will begin by saying that although I did not like Ireland's song much, I am happy that cheapthrills won because he puts so much effort in this and he really deserves it.

I came to know the song that was my entry because its composer has written one of the biggest current Greek hits ( the only current greek hit that I like actually). I was expecting to be low, I wanted to have my ethnic Eurovision-esque moment with something unexpected so I chose this religious song mainly because... I liked it lol. But I have to admit, I restrained from using its music video in an effort to hide the religious content.

So I am glad at least some people liked it, I do agree that the month was average but I am sooo excited that Syria did well, personally I was not expecting it at all but I loved it.
                    jio CHARTS NOW:3/8/2020:https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...7#post10442327

Comment

• Originally posted by ConstantinosV View Post
                      i also wanna pay special tribute to Jamaica.
                      Me too, it's an enormous song, one of my favs of 2020. Thanks for your 12 pts, and I gotta say Mexico had a big tune this month! Congrats y'all!
                      Summer top 10 - 31.07.2020.

Comment

• Congratulations cheapthrills
                        for taking the contest back to Ireland!

All the songs that I figured would do extra well in this competition completely tanked. This game is really unpredictable.
                        Thank you very much for all your votes for Germany; and for all your songs.
                        trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                        trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                          Disappointed to see the US finish on the right of the board, thought a lot more people would be into Sofi Tukker.
                          I like Sofi Tukker a lot but this song was just uninteresting for me. Their best output is when they get inspiration from world music in my opinion.
                          Ireland's win is a surprise for me, I thought Japan was an obvious winner. A good song though, one of the many growers this month.

Comment

• cheapthrills Well done!

Thanks for my 12pts Germany, glad to see myself in the top half of the leaderboard.

Comment

Working...
                            X