Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

160th FSC (Sep. 2020) - Zurich, Switzerland (ERGEBNISSE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
    It had the advantage of me being familiar with it through the summertime sadness game, but even there, it was an immediate smash.
    there was no coordination
    the winner is quite a strong act overall by the way
    Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

One of the very few songs I likes in this edition has won, congratulations!
      How many points did Eddy de Preto get? It was the only song I knew from this selection (it was his breakthrough hit in France after all) so I'm really curious how it would have ended up.

Comment

OK, it was indulgent of me to submit Colorado since I live here, but I was just so amused by that video. First, it's not shot in Colorado.

Second, I thought we were known more for getting high with pot being legal here than getting drunk (though there's a fair share of that too ) I invite everyone to come get drunk with me - even if you didn't vote for the song! Though I'll definitely buy a few shots for Pete since he did give me the 12 points - thanks!

Congrats to Denmark! It's a great song. As heppolo and Akini said, it's also currently competing in the Summertime Madness Tournament, where heppolo submitted it. Which I might as well plug here - you are all free to participate by voting in the tournament sets. It will be going for another week or so.

Unlike the last couple of months, I thought the presentation you all saw was more exciting than the back end where Denmark held a steady lead throughout. maroon heppolo and I both gave Spain 12 points at the start of the voting, so I thought it was in to dominate. I'm so sad it didn't perform better! It's one of my favorite submissions this entire year. To answer your question, France looked like it would have finished around 15th place.

Comment

Congrats to the winner!
          To be honest, when I listened to the song, I kinda thought this may win but it just didn't stand out for me personally at all. But it's a typical FSC winning track, so I saw it coming.

Germany has been a nice hit over here for quite a while now, but this contest was the first time I actually heard the song. It's very "Blinding Lights" meets German-Pop. Definitely gonna add this one + Hong Kong & Netherlands to my library. Surprised US, Greece and especially Colombia didn't end up higher, enjoyed them a lot.

Thank you all for voting for Anna Bergendahl's "Thelma And Louise"! I think this is her best song since "This Is My Life", her Eurovision entry back in 2010, so I'm happy to see you all also seemed to enjoy this.

Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
          Second, I thought we were known more for getting high with pot being legal here than getting drunk (though there's a fair share of that too ) I invite everyone to come get drunk with me - even if you didn't vote for the song! Though I'll definitely buy a few shots for Pete since he did give me the 12 points - thanks!
          I'm more down for the green stuff than for a drink, though. Can I still join?

Comment

Well, I liked both Hong Kong's and Netherlands entries much better, but I found Swiss one very sheer and genuine. Good winner.

My entry flopped hard though. And it could have been worse if franklex hadn't give it 12 points. Thanks, I think I love you .
            My Year End Chart 2011

FSC Powered!

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
              I'm more down for the green stuff than for a drink, though. Can I still join?
              Of course
              Fun fact: During this health crisis, the pot stores have been labeled as essential businesses so they have stayed open throughout

Comment

Congrats to the winner!!
                You drew stars around my scars

Comment

Thanks to everyone who voted for Denmark. I enjoyed this month quite a lot, especially the songs from the Netherlands, Greece, Belgium and Hong Kong.

The voting was quite intense in the end, so that is always cool. And it was especially nice to come out as winner in the end See you in Denmark next month!
                  Thought that was a good solution hanging with the raisin girls

Comment

Congrats to the winner!!!

Cudos to my favorite one - Belgium!!! Thank you Colbie for bringing this amazing track in my life!!! <3

Comment

Congrats! The King of FSC strikes again!

Personally, I think that this month was quite enjoyable. Hong Kong was a huge surprise for me. Great tune!

Thanks for voting for Switzerland.
                      Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

Working...
                      X