Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

162nd FSC (Nov. 2020) - Jukkasjärvi, Sweden (RESULTAT)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Voted.
    UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

    Comment


    • #77
      voted

      Comment


      • #78
        Trebor is the only one left, and it appears he hasn't posted in a couple weeks. Hopefully, he is ok.

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
          Trebor is the only one left, and it appears he hasn't posted in a couple weeks. Hopefully, he is ok.
          he is definetly missed around here :(
          VOTE UKMIX PARADE CHOICE AWARDS

          Comment


          • #80
            Going to vote tomorrow.
            Very sorry for the delay. Was not really able to update my expired password and remained shut out from the forum..
            trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
            trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
              So he did edge into the top 40 with the latest chart... dipping his toes barely into the top 40 with a slight movement of 43 points to #12

              We will have to DQ Colombia for being too successful!
              Does my DQ also make me ineligible to vote this month?
              Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

              Comment


              • #82
                The more votes, the better, I think. I don't know if it's against the rules or not though.

                Comment


                • #83
                  I think you HAVE TO vote! You are DQ for THIS month because of the top40 rule, but you still vote as you entered the competition...
                  VOTE UKMIX PARADE CHOICE AWARDS

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    I thought I'd see if I could find a situation in which someone submitted a song that was disqualified after voting, and I did - amusingly, a month in which Akini was also disqualified.

                    Looks like Kuba submitted a song that month that was discovered to be a cover after voting had started; he was unable to vote as a result. I'd actually really like AKini to vote, but I think it's too late in the month to decide if we can change precedent - the deadline to vote has passed, after all. That said, you can, and hopefully will, submit a song for December, JSparksFan !

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                      I thought I'd see if I could find a situation in which someone submitted a song that was disqualified after voting, and I did - amusingly, a month in which Akini was also disqualified.

                      Looks like Kuba submitted a song that month that was discovered to be a cover after voting had started; he was unable to vote as a result. I'd actually really like AKini to vote, but I think it's too late in the month to decide if we can change precedent - the deadline to vote has passed, after all. That said, you can, and hopefully will, submit a song for December, JSparksFan !
                      Alrighty, I'll be back in December then. I'll just blame Spartan for this since I had the perfect US choice, but no backups.
                      Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        btw, whil we are waiting... GaGarazzi , will you take Ukraine next month? Right?

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
                          Alrighty, I'll be back in December then. I'll just blame Spartan for this since I had the perfect US choice, but no backups.
                          Spartan ruins everything

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Voted!
                            trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                            trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Oh wow - you all are in for something epic...
                              franklex jio trebor Mainshow KindOf Colbie Spartan Affillate mondflug heppolo CandyPerfumeBoy navi Top10 Leo ConstantinosV Spiral maroon Nanda JSparksFan Tansike GaGarazzi xtofer

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Nanda, you made it so easy it wasn't exciting at all!! . I loved your sweet 12-pointer, Franklex
                                My Year End Chart 2011

                                FSC Powered!

                                Comment


                                • #91
                                  I wasn't expected to once again crash so hard with a chill song (Margherita has more aggressive and popular tunes up her sleeve). Thanks to Leo for the 12 points.

                                  I remember when my Harper Finn pick for another game was expelled at the very first round a while ago, but I knew that "Dance Away These Days" would do really well in the FSC (it made a mark in my personal chart a few days after it had been released).

                                  This year is one complete failure for me in the FSC,maybe I need to pick the English-language ones, because something isn't working
                                  Waffles are checked cookies

                                  Comment


                                  • #92
                                    One of the better songs won and it was also high on my list but I don't even remember it even though I listened to all entries multiples times before voting.
                                    Congratulations anyway!!

                                    Comment


                                    • #93
                                      Congrats to the winner!!

                                      Comment


                                      • #94
                                        I told trebor I was annoyed with his vote The spoiler will say why as well as notes on t he back end.

                                        Spoiler!

                                        Comment


                                        • #95
                                          Originally posted by heppolo View Post
                                          This year is one complete failure for me in the FSC, maybe I need to pick the English-language ones, because something isn't working
                                          well, this isn't working for me
                                          english or not english, bottom placing's are reserved for me

                                          congrats to Nanda, it was my 4th best song

                                          Comment


                                          • #96
                                            Originally posted by navi View Post
                                            well, this isn't working for me
                                            english or not english, bottom placing's are reserved for me

                                            congrats to Nanda, it was my 4th best song
                                            it's never pop enough)
                                            Waffles are checked cookies

                                            Comment


                                            • #97
                                              Yay thanks to everyone voting for Harper Finn...It was quiet nice to see getting votes almost from everyone/majority <3

                                              Comment


                                              • #98
                                                Originally posted by heppolo View Post

                                                I remember when my Harper Finn pick for another game was expelled at the very first round a while ago, but I knew that "Dance Away These Days" would do really well in the FSC (it made a mark in my personal chart a few days after it had been released).
                                                Credit when due and that's where I discovered it, so thanks for sharing amazing music with us!!!

                                                Comment


                                                • #99
                                                  Quite a nice winner this month and whilst I appreciated it sonically (it did make my top 10), the lyrics were questionable at times.

                                                  franklex Yeah can I still take Ukraine?

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Congrats to the winner and thanks to everyone who voted for France this month

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X