Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

162nd FSC (Nov. 2020) - Jukkasjärvi, Sweden (RESULTAT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nanda View Post

Credit when due and that's where I discovered it, so thanks for sharing amazing music with us!!!
    Thank you for the nod At least my chart has a purpose, that's actually great to know.
    Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Congrats to the winner, well deserved!

Comment

• Romanıa-Moldova always together (at the bottom lol)...

Congrats to the winner
        jio CHARTS NOW: 19/1/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...1#post10543721

Comment

• Congrats to NZ! Very good song! Thanks to all who voted for Ukraine, special thank to trebor for his 12
          Yes, GaGarazzi, you can take Ukraine next month. I will try to catch those countries that I would like to play with heheh

Comment

• Congrats to Nanda! What a massive victory! Happy for you!

Thanks for voting for Germany! Glad some of you liked that Symphonic Metal newcomer!
            Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• I think it is maybe the first time my favourite song of the month wins.

It is true that competition wasn't really hard for Nanda, but totally deserved the win!

The song had that something that made it catchy and unique! Congrats!

Comment

• I would like to thank everyone who voted for my entry and special thanks to Navi, kind of, Trevor and Leo for their ten points

Comment

Working...
                X