Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

162nd FSC (Nov. 2020) - Jukkasjärvi, Sweden (RESULTAT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ConstantinosV
    replied
    I would like to thank everyone who voted for my entry and special thanks to Navi, kind of, Trevor and Leo for their ten points

Leave a comment:

• ConstantinosV
    replied
    I think it is maybe the first time my favourite song of the month wins.

It is true that competition wasn't really hard for Nanda, but totally deserved the win!

The song had that something that made it catchy and unique! Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• Mainshow
    replied
    Congrats to Nanda! What a massive victory! Happy for you!

Thanks for voting for Germany! Glad some of you liked that Symphonic Metal newcomer!

Leave a comment:

• franklex
    replied
    Congrats to NZ! Very good song! Thanks to all who voted for Ukraine, special thank to trebor for his 12
    Yes, GaGarazzi, you can take Ukraine next month. I will try to catch those countries that I would like to play with heheh

Leave a comment:

• jio
    replied
    Romanıa-Moldova always together (at the bottom lol)...

Congrats to the winner

Leave a comment:

• Spartan
    replied
    Congrats to the winner, well deserved!

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Originally posted by Nanda View Post

Credit when due and that's where I discovered it, so thanks for sharing amazing music with us!!!
    Thank you for the nod At least my chart has a purpose, that's actually great to know.

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    Congrats to the winner and thanks to everyone who voted for France this month

Leave a comment:

• GaGarazzi
    replied
    Quite a nice winner this month and whilst I appreciated it sonically (it did make my top 10), the lyrics were questionable at times.

franklex Yeah can I still take Ukraine?

Leave a comment:

• Nanda
    replied
    Originally posted by heppolo View Post

I remember when my Harper Finn pick for another game was expelled at the very first round a while ago, but I knew that "Dance Away These Days" would do really well in the FSC (it made a mark in my personal chart a few days after it had been released).
    Credit when due and that's where I discovered it, so thanks for sharing amazing music with us!!!

Leave a comment:

• Nanda
    replied
    Yay thanks to everyone voting for Harper Finn...It was quiet nice to see getting votes almost from everyone/majority <3

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Originally posted by navi View Post
    well, this isn't working for me
    english or not english, bottom placing's are reserved for me

congrats to Nanda, it was my 4th best song
    it's never pop enough)

Leave a comment:

• navi
    replied
    Originally posted by heppolo View Post
    This year is one complete failure for me in the FSC, maybe I need to pick the English-language ones, because something isn't working
    well, this isn't working for me
    english or not english, bottom placing's are reserved for me

congrats to Nanda, it was my 4th best song

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    I told trebor I was annoyed with his vote The spoiler will say why as well as notes on t he back end.

Spoiler!

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    Congrats to the winner!!

Leave a comment:

• maroon
    replied
    One of the better songs won and it was also high on my list but I don't even remember it even though I listened to all entries multiples times before voting.
    Congratulations anyway!!

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    I wasn't expected to once again crash so hard with a chill song (Margherita has more aggressive and popular tunes up her sleeve). Thanks to Leo for the 12 points.

I remember when my Harper Finn pick for another game was expelled at the very first round a while ago, but I knew that "Dance Away These Days" would do really well in the FSC (it made a mark in my personal chart a few days after it had been released).

This year is one complete failure for me in the FSC,maybe I need to pick the English-language ones, because something isn't working

Leave a comment:

• mondflug
    replied
    Nanda, you made it so easy it wasn't exciting at all!! . I loved your sweet 12-pointer, Franklex

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    Oh wow - you all are in for something epic...
    franklex jio trebor Mainshow KindOf Colbie Spartan Affillate mondflug heppolo CandyPerfumeBoy navi Top10 Leo ConstantinosV Spiral maroon Nanda JSparksFan Tansike GaGarazzi xtofer

Leave a comment:

• trebor
    replied
    Voted!

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
    Alrighty, I'll be back in December then. I'll just blame Spartan for this since I had the perfect US choice, but no backups.
    Spartan ruins everything

Leave a comment:

• franklex
    replied
    btw, whil we are waiting... GaGarazzi , will you take Ukraine next month? Right?

Leave a comment:

• JSparksFan
    replied
    Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
    I thought I'd see if I could find a situation in which someone submitted a song that was disqualified after voting, and I did - amusingly, a month in which Akini was also disqualified.

Looks like Kuba submitted a song that month that was discovered to be a cover after voting had started; he was unable to vote as a result. I'd actually really like AKini to vote, but I think it's too late in the month to decide if we can change precedent - the deadline to vote has passed, after all. That said, you can, and hopefully will, submit a song for December, JSparksFan !
    Alrighty, I'll be back in December then. I'll just blame Spartan for this since I had the perfect US choice, but no backups.

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    I thought I'd see if I could find a situation in which someone submitted a song that was disqualified after voting, and I did - amusingly, a month in which Akini was also disqualified.

Looks like Kuba submitted a song that month that was discovered to be a cover after voting had started; he was unable to vote as a result. I'd actually really like AKini to vote, but I think it's too late in the month to decide if we can change precedent - the deadline to vote has passed, after all. That said, you can, and hopefully will, submit a song for December, JSparksFan !

Leave a comment:

• Leo
    replied
    I think you HAVE TO vote! You are DQ for THIS month because of the top40 rule, but you still vote as you entered the competition...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X