Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top Contributors Countdown: [#110-51 revealed!]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14. Kesha: TiK ToK - 2,299 pts.
    Peak: #1(x5)
    Weeks charted: 20

Chart run: 3-4-3-2-1-5-1-1-1-4-4-3-1-3-4-5-5-4-4-6

Kesha's biggest chart hit of her career is also her top charting song here. It spent its first few weeks behind the likes of "3", "Empire State of Mind", and "Bad Romance", but bests those through its impressive 20-week run in the US top 10, 19 of which it spent among the 'Your Billboard Top Ten' top 5!

UKMIX Favourite Artists of the Last 20 Years: [#1 - A queen is crowned!]
    "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top Scorers Countdown: [#3 revealed!]

Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leo View Post
      well, I just found out about this topic, and I must say Akini and Phoenixx... STANDING OVATION!!! great idea and work here!!! I'll check my favs laer as I came REALLY late lol.

Blinding Lights at #15?? wow, I thought it would be top5, but maybe in previous years with many more voters, a #1 today can have less points that even a #10 with 35 voters... Probably in the other methodology of points by position, this will rocket to the top 5, even with a shot for the top! I like the song a lot so it would be deserving.
      Alright, do that! Thank you very much!

Well we will show another list after this countdown. Blinding Lights would definitely #1 if it would be released 10 years earlier...
      If we would have 35 voters I guess a new record for Blinding Lights would be set---300+ per week!
      "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top contributors Countdown

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
        14. Kesha: TiK ToK - 2,299 pts.
        Peak: #1(x5)

Chart run: 3-4-3-2-1-5-1-1-1-4-4-3-1-3-4-5-5-4-4-6

Kesha's biggest chart hit of her career is also her top charting song here. It spent its first few weeks behind the likes of "3", "Empire State of Mind", and "Bad Romance", but bests those through its impressive 20-week run in the US top 10, 19 of which it spent among the 'Your Billboard Top Ten' top 5!

Wow, thanks for the run, Akini!
        19 Weeks inside of the Top-5 is still impressive!

Comment

• 13. Katy Perry featuring Juicy J: Dark Horse - 2,300 pts.
          Peak: #1 (x4)
          Weeks charted: 22
          Chart run: 1-1-2-1-1-2-3-4-2-3-3-4-3-4-3-4-6-3-4-7-7-7
          Year: 2014

One of Katy Perrys big hits is here at #13! She was 4 weeks at #1 in the US and the same amount of weeks she spent here at #1!
          Mostly replaced by Lordes "Team" and afterwards by John Legends "All Of Me", but she still made a very good chart run, being only four weeks out of the Top-5. Katy still have one more Song to come, she is one among four acts which have multiple Songs inside of the Top-15 and the only one with three Songs inside of the Top-20!

Last edited by Phoenixx; Sun May 2, 2021, 20:45.

Comment

• 12. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis (feat. Wanz): Thrift Shop - 2,409 pts.
            Peak: #2
            Weeks charted: 21
            Chart run: 8-9-7-7-6-4-6-4-2-3-6-2-5-3-3-3-5-4-5-4-7

While it was "Can't Hold Us" that spent 11 weeks at #1, a more active voting period (plus an extra four weeks) means that it's "Thrift Shop" that's the top Macklemore & Ryan Lewis song in this round-up. "Thrift Shop" actually got off to a rather tepid start, spending its first five weeks outside the top 5, before settling into a more consistent upper half ranking.

Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

• Two weeks at #2 and still that high...Unbelievable

Comment

• 11. On the Floor - Jennifer Lopez ft. Pitbull - 2,454 Points
                Peak: 1
                Weeks charted: 15
                Chart run: 4-1-2-OUT-1-2-2-5-4-4-4-5-3-2-4-5
                Year: 2011

Only TWO weeks of that Song at #1 but still such a high alltime position. All of this Songs weeks has been inside of the Top-5! Well that Song charted at the period where the most amount of voters has been there. No wonder that there are a few more Songs from the year 2011 and we've also seen a few inside of the Top-100.
                This is my personal favourite Song out of 2010-2014 (after We Found Love and Titanium), that's why I'm very happy to see that Song that high, though I'd wish it would have a Top-10 spot.

Last edited by Phoenixx; Sun May 2, 2021, 20:49.

Comment

• So we're coming soon to our favourite Top-10. 9 of that Songs peaked at #1, ONE at #2!
                  Even when this countdown's end is nearby, we still do have another countdown in which all weeks have been counted in POINTS! Means #1 = 10 pts, #2 = 9,...#10 = 1 pt...
                  Be escited for that list as well!

Comment

• #10: Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5 featuring Christina Aguilera - 2,459 Points
                    Peak: 1 (for one Week)
                    Chart run: 4-out-out-out-out-out-3-3-3-1-2-2-4-3-4-2-4-3-4-3-3-4-6-4-4-6
                    Year: 2011-2012

Moves Like Jagger has been only one week at #1 but was also out of the Top-5 for only two weeks!
                    One of my (and of many other people's) favourite Songs out of 2011 is our first presented Song in the Top-10 and this SOng and #11 only seperates FIVE points!!! But #11 has spent six weeks less than #10.

Comment

• 09. Bruno Mars: Locked Out of Heaven - 2,490 pts.
                      Peak: #1(x1)
                      Chart run: 4-5-4-2-4-3-2-4-2-4-3-1-4-3-7-6-4-4-2-5

The top song from a solo male act in this version of the countdown, "Locked Out of Heaven" is the highest-ranking of Bruno's 15 entries on the countdown.

Comment

• The highest of a male SOLO act tho

Comment

• 08. Someone Like You - Adele - 2,534 Points
                          Peak: 1 (5x)
                          Chart run: 1-1-1-1-2-3-2-2-3-1-2-2-3-3-3-2-5-5-4-out-out-out-out-out-6
                          Years: 2011-2012

Adeles 3rd most successful in the US is the 2nd highest Adele Song in this countdown. Adele is one of THREE Artists which have several Top-10 Songs. This is the first one. She had spent 16 of 20 weeks inside of the Top-3, 5 of it at #1 and only ONE week outside of the Top-5!

Comment

• 07. One More Night - Maroon 5 - 2,541 Points
                            Peak: 1 (3x)
                            Chart run: 3-2-1-1-1-2-2-2-2-4-3-3-3-4-3-4-4-5-6-3-6
                            Years: 2011-2012

Only SEVEN Points seperates Numbers 8 and 7. This is the smallest gap between all Songs inside of the Top-10! And the latter is made by one of the THREE artists which have multiple Top-10 entries.
                            Maroon 5's "One More Night" spent only three Weeks at #1 but it was 19 of 21 Weeks inside of the Top-5 and 14 of it in the Top-3. A well-deserved #7!

Comment

• 06. Diamonds - Rihanna - 2,575 Points
                              Peak: 1 (13x)
                              Weeks charted: 15
                              Chart run: 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-2-1-6
                              Years: 2012-2013

Rihannas is the 3rd artists which have multiple Hits inside of the Top-10! "Diamonds" is her most succesful in point average. This Song was MASSIVE here, being only 15 weeks inside of US Top-10 it is the Song which spent least number of weeks inside of the Top-10 out of our Top-10! This masterpiece spent 13 of its 15 weeks at #1, no wonder she is almost inside of the Top-5 of all time, only one week at #2 and in its last week she made a big fall of 5 ranks, from #1 down five ranks to #6!

Comment

• 05. Counting Stars - OneRepublic - 2,650 Points
                                Peak: 1 (6x)
                                Weeks charted: 25
                                Chart run: 4-4-1-1-1-1-2-1-1-2-2-4-5-4-5-4-6-6-6-6-7-8-7-6-6
                                Years: 2013-2014

Counting Stars - one of my favourite Songs of all time - spent 25 weeks in total on the Top-10 (the biggest amount of time from all Songs of the Top-10) but it was in its first 16 weeks in our facourite Top-5 constantly...
                                SIX weeks at #1 is still impressive, I just don't remember such a big community love of that SOng as it was! #5 for such a underrated Song (IMO) is HUGE!

Comment

• 04. Royals - Lorde - 2,788 Points
                                  Peak: 1 (3x)
                                  Weeks charted: 23
                                  Chart run: 6-5-5-2-2-1-1-2-2-3-2-2-5-3-4-4-8-1-3-2-4-3-6
                                  Years: 2013-2014

The fourth highest Song of all! Lorde's Royals, in my opinion a unexpected Song at this Position!
                                  She "only" has spent three weeks at #1 but often had huge points per week! She was at the same time in the chart while "Counting Stars" was. But the latter came a bit later and exactly at this point the voting numbers decreased rapidly (beginning of 2014)! That's why Royals has less weeks but 100+ points more!
                                  Lorde had a bad start but climbed and climbed and spent 15 consecutive weeks inside of the Top-5, just before she fell to #8 and gained SEVEN spots to #1 - a uniqe record, never happened before and after. Also funny: Lorde began her performance at #6 and also ended on this position in her last week!

Comment

• 03. Rihanna: We Found Love (feat. Calvin Harris) - 2,909 pts.
                                    Peak: #1(x15)
                                    Weeks charted: 22
                                    Chart run: 1-1-1-1-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-5-4-6-8-7-7

The highest-ranking song from the pop superstar, "We Found Love" spent an unprecedented 15 weeks at #1 during its 2011-2012 chart run, a record that stood for four and a half years until Sia's "Cheap Thrills" ultimately topped it by a single week. Interestingly enough, it was another all-time top 10 finisher, "Someone Like You", that interrupted that string of #1 weeks for Madame Fenty.

Comment

• We Found Love, one of my favourite Songs of all time! I'm so glad to see that Song at #3!!!
                                      But we have two more. And ONE of them peaked only at #2!!!
                                      We're close to 3k, but one Song missed that mark, one passed it!

Comment

• 02. E.T. - Katy Perry ft. Kanye West - 2,968 Points
                                        Peak: #2 (3x)
                                        Chart run: 5-5-4-2-2-4-4-3-3-5-5-2-4-4-5-3-5-5-4-6
                                        Year: 2011

Katy Perrys "E.T." is the 2nd most successful Song of all time! AND IT ONLY PEAKED AT #2!!!
                                        It was in the chart at a time where the average voters has been around 30, no wonder that this Song is that high with a peak at #2 "only". And also only three weeks at #2. But the Song was 19 out of its 20 weeks inside of the Top-5, only in the final week it dropped down to #6, but separating to #5 by only 6 points!

What can now be #1?

Comment

• Here you can see all Songs which peaked at #2, finally all Songs revealed!
                                          Rank Song - Artists Peak Weeks Points
                                          1 E.T. - Katy Perry ft. Kanye West 2 20 2968
                                          2 Thrift Shop - Macklem. & Ryan Lew. ft. Wanz 2 21 2409
                                          3 Happy - Pharell Williams 2 22 2035
                                          4 Radioactive - Imagine Dragons 2 20 1872
                                          5 Empire State Of Mind - Jay-Z 2 16 1800
                                          6 Grenade - Bruno Mars 2 17 1782
                                          7 Hot N Cold - Katy Perry 2 18 1776
                                          8 Get Lucky - Daft Punk ft. Pharell Williams 2 15 1763
                                          9 Perfect - Ed Sheeran (ft. Beyoncé) 2 27 1679
                                          10 Set Fire To The Rain - Adele 2 14 1654
                                          11 Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran 2 23 1637
                                          12 When I Was Your Man - Bruno Mars 2 16 1609
                                          13 Scream & Shout - Will.I.Am ft.Britney Spears 2 11 1480
                                          14 Blank Space - Taylor Swift 2 17 1389
                                          15 Without Me - Halsey 2 29 1355
                                          16 Airplanes - B.o.B. ft. Hailey Williams 2 19 1340
                                          17 The One That Got Away - Katy Perry 2 11 1323
                                          18 Dynamite - Taio Cruz 2 18 1301
                                          19 Raise Your Glass - Pink 2 14 1278
                                          20 OMG - Usher ft. Will.I.Am 2 17 1218
                                          21 Say Something - A Great Big W. / C. Aguilera 2 13 1187
                                          22 DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love - Usher / Pitbull 2 15 1186
                                          23 Without You - David Guetta ft. Usher 2 11 1166
                                          24 This Is What You Came For - Harris/Rihanna 2 19 1138
                                          25 Love Yourself - Justin Bieber 2 24 1130
                                          26 Knock You Down - Keri Hilson 2 14 1115
                                          27 Lucid Dreams - Juice WRLD 2 26 1092
                                          28 24K Magic - Bruno Mars 2 15 1028
                                          29 Finesse - Bruno Mars ft. Cardi B 2 14 1020
                                          30 Summertime Sadness - Lana Del Rey(Remix) 2 8 983
                                          31 Run This Town - Jay-Z 2 12 978
                                          32 Use Somebody - Kings Of Leon 2 12 894
                                          33 Don't You Worry Child - Swedish House Maf. 2 6 890
                                          34 Someone You Loved - Lewis Capaldi 2 27 878
                                          35 Needed Me - Rihanna 2 16 869
                                          36 In My Head - Jason Derulo 2 10 860
                                          37 Talk - Khalid 2 19 740
                                          38 Break Free - Ariana Grande ft. Zedd 2 8 715
                                          39 Not A Bad Thing - Justin Timberlake 2 6 698
                                          40 Viva La Vida - Coldplay 2 10 696
                                          41 I Kissed A Girl - Katy Perry 2 9 695
                                          42 Style - Taylor Swift 2 9 692
                                          43 Maps - Maroon 5 2 8 676
                                          44 1-800-273-8255-Logic ft.Alessia Cara&Khalid 2 12 639
                                          45 Cheerleader (Felix Jaehn Remix) - OMI 2 16 628
                                          46 Believer - Imagine Dragons 2 14 623
                                          47 In My Feelings - Drake 2 13 622
                                          48 I Don't Wanna Live Forever - Zayn & T. Swift 2 12 607
                                          49 Love Me Harder - Ariana Grande ft. Weeknd 2 7 539
                                          50 Alejandro - Lady GaGa 2 6 521
                                          51 Send My Love (To Your New Lover) - Adele 2 8 509
                                          52 Paris - The Chainsmokers 2 10 484
                                          53 Roses - SAINt JHN (Imanbek Remix) 2 13 442
                                          54 Lose You To Love Me - Selena Gomez 2 10 439
                                          55 Mine - Taylor Swift 2 5 437
                                          56 Treat You Better - Shawn Mendes 2 8 422
                                          57 Take Care - Drake ft. Rihanna 2 4 400
                                          58 Cheers (Drink To That) - Rihanna 2 3 381
                                          59 Stay - Zedd ft. Alessia Cara 2 8 369
                                          60 34+35 - Ariana Grande/Doja Cat/Megan thee 2 10 368
                                          61 Hey Mama-David Guetta/Minaj/Rexha/Afro. 2 8 365
                                          62 Waking Up In Vegas - Katy Perry 2 4 335
                                          63 Please me - Cardi B ft. Bruno Mars 2 8 305
                                          64 Youngblood - 5 Seconds Of Summer 2 7 302
                                          65 Everything I Wanted - Billie Eilish 2 8 190
                                          66 Jingle Bell Rock - Bobby Helms 2 7 189
                                          67 Up - Cardi B 2 7 189
                                          68 Panini - Lil Nas X 2 9 178
                                          69 Don't - Ed Sheeran 2 3 168
                                          70 I.T.Most Wonderf.Time O.T.Year-A. Williams 2 5 230
                                          71 Leave The Door Open-S.Sonic/Anders./Mars 2 4 156
                                          72 Chained To The Rhythm - Katy Perry 2 2 145
                                          73 Mr. Know It All - Kelly Clarkson 2 1 135
                                          74 Rain On Me - Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande 2 4 130
                                          75 We Don't Talk Anymore - Ch. Puth ft. Gomez 2 2 126
                                          76 Love Lies - Khalid & Normani 2 3 121
                                          77 Today Was A Fairytale - Taylor Swift 2 1 84
                                          78 Love, Sex, Magic - Ciara 2 1 84
                                          79 Speak Now - Taylor Swift 2 1 82
                                          80 Cardigan - Taylor Swift 2 2 67
                                          81 Purple Rain - Prince And The Revolution 2 1 62
                                          82 Malibu - Miley Cyrus 2 1 58
                                          83 Ex's & Oh's - Elle King 2 1 55
                                          84 Call Out My Name - The Weeknd 2 1 47
                                          85 Therefore I Am - Billie Eilish 2 1 32
                                          86 Forever After All - Luke Combs 2 1 29

Comment

• And here the final list where you can see all #1s, except - of course - #1
                                            Rank Song - Artists Peak Weeks Points
                                            1 ***** ***** ***** - ***** 1 xx 3xxx
                                            2 We Found Love - Rihanna ft. Calvin Harris 1 23 2909
                                            3 Royals - Lorde 1 23 2788
                                            4 Counting Stars - OneRepublic 1 25 2650
                                            5 Diamonds - Rihanna 1 16 2575
                                            6 One More Night - Maroon 5 1 21 2541
                                            7 Someone Like You - Adele 1 20 2534
                                            8 Locked Ouf Of Heaven - Bruno Mars 1 19 2490
                                            9 Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5 ft. C. Aguilera 1 21 2459
                                            10 On The Floor - Jennifer Lopez ft. Pitbull 1 15 2454
                                            11 Dark Horse - Katy Perry ft. Juicy J 1 22 2300
                                            12 TiK ToK - Kesha 1 20 2299
                                            13 Blinding Lights - The Weeknd (644th Song) 1 56 2267
                                            14 Somebody That I Used... - Gotye ft. Kimbra 1 24 2237
                                            15 I Knew You Were Trouble - taylor Swift 1 16 2227
                                            16 Super Bass - Nicki Minaj 1 15 2218
                                            17 Roar - Katy Perry 1 17 2190
                                            18 All Of Me - John Legend 1 23 2169
                                            19 Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke ft. Pharell & T.I. 1 21 2152
                                            20 Wrecking Ball - Miley Cyrus 1 16 2144
                                            21 Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen 1 23 2137
                                            22 Bad Romance - Lady GaGa 1 17 2136
                                            23 S&M - Rihanna (ft. Britney Spears) 1 13 2109
                                            24 Starships - Nicki Minaj 1 21 2079
                                            25 Can't Hold Us - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis 1 17 2076
                                            26 Stay - Rihanna ft. Mikky Ekko 1 16 2023
                                            27 Firework - Katy Perry 1 18 1960
                                            28 Havana - Camila Cabello ft. Young Thug 1 23 1916
                                            29 Applause - Lady Gaga 1 14 1906
                                            30 Till The World Ends - Britney Spears 1 9 1887
                                            31 We Are Young - Fun. ft. Janelle Monae 1 22 1872
                                            32 Poker Face - Lady GaGa 1 18 1869
                                            33 Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars 1 31 1858
                                            34 Stay With Me - Sam Smith 1 21 1824
                                            35 Just Dance - Lady GaGa 1 19 1811
                                            36 Last Friday Night - Katy Perry 1 12 1765
                                            37 I Gotta Feelin' - The Black Eyed Peas 1 22 1749
                                            38 Take Me To Church - Hozier 1 20 1742
                                            39 Boom Boom Pow - The Black Eyed Peas 1 19 1700
                                            40 Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) - K. Clarks. 1 16 1667
                                            41 Just Give Me A Reason - Pink ft. Nate Ruess 1 14 1642
                                            42 Mirrors - Justin Timberlake 1 15 1604
                                            43 Womanizer - Britney Spears 1 13 1594
                                            44 Die Young - Kesha 1 12 1592
                                            45 3 - Britney Spears 1 11 1564
                                            46 Wide Awake - Katy Perry 1 13 1563
                                            47 What's My Name - Rihanna ft. Drake 1 14 1551
                                            48 Girls Like You - Maroon 5 ft. Cardi B 1 33 1538
                                            49 Team - Lorde 1 14 1501
                                            50 California Gurls - Katy Perry ft. Sn. Dogg 1 17 1482
                                            51 Shape Of You - Ed Sheeran 1 33 1476
                                            52 Cheap Thrills - Sia ft. Sean Paul 1 18 1474
                                            53 Only Girl (In The World) - Rihanna 1 15 1447
                                            54 Bad Guy - Billie Eilish 1 30 1445
                                            55 The Monster - Eminem ft. Rihanna 1 13 1425
                                            56 We Are Never Ever G. Back Together - Swift 1 13 1424
                                            57 Fancy - Iggy Azalea ft. Charli XCX 1 17 1424
                                            58 That's What I Like - Bruno Mars 1 28 1415
                                            59 Rude Boy - Rihanna 1 13 1399
                                            60 Blow Me (One Last Kiss) - Pink 1 11 1393
                                            61 You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift 1 16 1389
                                            62 One Dance - Drake ft. WizKid & Kyla 1 20 1371
                                            63 Happier - Marshmello & Bastille 1 27 1370
                                            64 So What - Pink 1 15 1360
                                            65 Love T. W. You Lie - Eminem ft. Rihanna 1 16 1359
                                            66 Starboy - The Weeknd ft. Daft Punk 1 18 1343
                                            67 Need You Now - Lady Antebellum 1 15 1332
                                            68 ******* Perfect - Pink 1 10 1297
                                            69 Love Me Like You Do - Ellie Goulding 1 15 1256
                                            70 Paparazzi - Lady GaGa 1 10 1253
                                            71 Where Have You Been? - Rihanna 1 11 1215
                                            72 Despacito - Luis Fonsi/Daddy Yankee/Bieber 1 25 1205
                                            73 Can't Feel My Face - The Weeknd 1 19 1170
                                            74 Teenage Dream - Katy Perry 1 14 1151
                                            75 Old Town Road - Lil Nas X ft. Billy Ray Cyrus 1 26 1125
                                            76 Let Me Love You - DJ Snake ft. Justin Bieber 1 17 1106
                                            77 Sorry - Justin Bieber 1 21 1087
                                            78 Mood - 24kGoldn ft. Iann Dior 1 31 1073
                                            79 Work - Rihanna ft. Drake 1 18 1052
                                            80 I Like It - Cardi B ft. Bad Bunny & J Balvin 1 21 1029
                                            81 Animals - Maroon 5 1 14 1023
                                            82 All I Want For Christmas Is You-Mariah Carey 1 15 1019
                                            83 Truth Hurts - Lizzo 1 22 1018
                                            84 Drunk In Love - Beyoncé ft. Jay-Z 1 8 1017
                                            85 Side To Side - Ariana Grande ft. Nicki Minaj 1 14 998
                                            86 Hello - Adele 1 18 996
                                            87 Treasure - Bruno Mars 1 9 991
                                            88 Come & Get It - Selena Gomez 1 9 989
                                            89 LoveGame - Lady GaGa 1 10 985
                                            90 Disturbia - Rihanna 1 14 965
                                            91 Shut Up And Dance - Walk The Moon 1 18 959
                                            92 Can't Stop The Feeling - Justin Timberlake 1 15 953
                                            93 What Do You Mean? - Justin Bieber 1 21 953
                                            94 My Life Would suck w/o You - K.Clarkson 1 10 937
                                            95 Better Now - Post Malone 1 19 927
                                            96 Titanium - David Guetta ft. Sia 1 8 925
                                            97 See You Again - Wiz Khalifa ft. Charlie Puth 1 19 921
                                            98 Habits (Stay High) - Tove Lo 1 10 916
                                            99 Summer - Calvin Harris 1 9 908
                                            100 Chandelier - SIa 1 8 881
                                            101 High Hopes - Panic! at the Disco 1 15 879
                                            102 Halo - Beyoncé 1 8 873
                                            103 Hold It Against Me - Britney Spears 1 5 856
                                            104 FourFiveSeconds -Rihanna/West/McCartney 1 9 847
                                            105 I Wanna Go - Britney Spears 1 4 835
                                            106 Work From Home-Fifth Harmony/Dolla Sign 1 15 834
                                            107 Thank U, Next - Ariana Grande 1 17 821
                                            108 The Middle - Zedd ft. Maren Morris & Grey 1 16 783
                                            109 Pillowtalk - ZAYN 1 15 782
                                            110 Don't Start Now - Dua Lipa 1 20 778
                                            111 Forever - Chris Brown 1 11 772
                                            112 Nice For What - Drake 1 17 761
                                            113 Stitches - Shawn Mendes 1 18 699
                                            114 Telephone - Lady GaGa ft. Beyoncé 1 7 698
                                            115 Feel It Still - Portugal. The Man 1 11 687
                                            116 Good For You - Selena Gomez ft.A$AP Rocky 1 11 686
                                            117 7 Rings - Ariana Grande 1 16 686
                                            118 Levitating - Dua Lipa ft. DaBaby 1 13 682
                                            119 Wild Thoughts - DJ Khaled ft. Rihanna/Tiller 1 13 674
                                            120 Positions - Ariana Grande 1 17 657
                                            121 Lean On - Major Lazer & DJ Snake ft. MŘ 1 10 644
                                            122 Bad Blood - Taylor Swift ft. Kendrick Lamar 1 13 627
                                            123 Say So - Doja Cat ft. Nicki Minaj 1 16 625
                                            124 Circus - Britney Spears 1 5 566
                                            125 Good As Hell - Lizzo 1 11 548
                                            126 Watermelon Sugar - Harry Styles 1 14 533
                                            127 Attention - Charlie Puth 1 10 531
                                            128 Same Old Love - Selena Gomez 1 9 528
                                            129 Good Girls Go Bad - Cobra Starship 1 6 524
                                            130 No Tears Left To Cry - Ariana Grande 1 12 512
                                            131 New Rules - Dua Lipa 1 5 501
                                            132 Savage - Megan Thee Stallion ft. Beyoncé 1 14 475
                                            133 Wildest Dreams - Taylor Swift 1 9 473
                                            134 Love On The Brain - Rihanna 1 5 467
                                            135 Disclosure - Latch ft. Sam Smith 1 4 466
                                            136 Dance Monkey - Tones And I 1 11 457
                                            137 Hard - Rihanna 1 4 445
                                            138 Want To Want Me - Jason Derulo 1 9 436
                                            139 Save Your Tears - The Weeknd 1 9 430
                                            140 Mi Gente -J Balvin ft.Willy William&Beyoncé 1 7 425
                                            141 Obsessed - Mariah Carey 1 4 415
                                            142 Shallow - Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper 1 7 409
                                            143 WAP - Cardi B ft. Megan Thee Stallion 1 13 407
                                            144 Pray For Me - The Weeknd & Kendrick Lamar 1 6 406
                                            145 Pocketful Of Sunshine - N. Bedingfield 1 3 378
                                            146 Body Like A Back Road - Sam Hunt 1 8 373
                                            147 Dancing With A Stranger - Smith & Normani 1 8 362
                                            148 Boom Clap - Charli XCX 1 4 361
                                            149 I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston 1 2 328
                                            150 I Feel It Coming - The Weeknd 1 5 327
                                            151 No - Meghan Trainor 1 5 272
                                            152 This Is America - Childish Gambino 1 5 179
                                            153 Try - Pink 1 1 161
                                            154 Love Never Felt So Good - Jackson/Timberl. 1 1 157
                                            155 Sweet But Psycho - Ava Max 1 3 152
                                            156 Skyfall - Adele 1 1 139
                                            157 It Ain't Me - Kygo & Selena Gomez 1 3 135
                                            158 Scars To Your Beautiful - Alessia Cara 1 3 132
                                            159 Rockabye-Cl. Bandit/Sean Paul/Anne-Marie 1 2 129
                                            160 Dangerous Woman - Ariana Grande 1 2 125
                                            161 Never Be The Same - Camila Cabello 1 3 122
                                            162 God Is A Woman - Ariana Grande 1 2 110
                                            163 Rather Be - Clean Bandit ft. Jess Glynne 1 1 106
                                            164 Battlefield - Jordin Sparks 1 1 93
                                            165 Keeps Gettin' Better - Christina Aguilera 1 1 80
                                            166 Break Up With Your Gf, I'm Bored -A.Grande 1 2 79
                                            167 Hands To Myself - Selena Gomez 1 1 74
                                            168 When Doves Cry - Prince 1 1 68
                                            169 Emotionless - Drake ft. Mariah Carey 1 1 58
                                            170 Million Reasons - Lady Gaga 1 1 56
                                            171 Montero (Call Me By Your Name) - Lil Nas X 1 1 51
                                            172 Stupid Love - Lady Gaga 1 1 40

Comment

• I will post the #1 later today but I want to get it on the next page to see it on the Top.

Comment

• I will start in the next week with the 2nd countdown, here we begin with #250!

Comment

• OMG, I need to catch up

Originally posted by Phoenixx View Post
                                                  We have all #09 peaks revealed now. Here is the list with the most successful from best to worst..
                                                  Watch Me spent 18 weeks in the top 10?? That's insane. I am amused that that Usher's Scream only got six weeks and still beat it.

Other notes:
                                                  • Born This Way did great - I remember being shocked when it fell out of the top 10. It was huge for two months and then disappeared. I hated Sunflower, and I'm pretty sure I ranked it close to last every one of those 30 weeks
                                                  • The huge amount of points Britney consistently tallied is mind-blowing.
                                                  • Boyfriend from Ariana was a top ten song??? I don't even remember that. I couldn't even tell you how that song goes without lookign it up
                                                  • Titanium! I know this is one of our faves, Akini - only eight weeks in the top ten? It spent double that on my own chart.
                                                  • Some really legendary songs in that bubbling under section - sad that Love the Way You Lie missed the top 100 by just one point. And Lights by just three!
                                                  • Hey Soul Sister making the top 100 instead is soul-crushing
                                                  • I expected to see Cheap Thrills much higher since I think it still holds the record for most weeks at #1 (I expect Mariah to pass her up this next Xmas season.) It was in the middle of that run when I joined UKMix and made this the first games thread I ever participated in.
                                                  • That list of #7 peaks is pretty dire, though one, Bang Bang, really doesn't seem like it belongs there. Can't believe people weren't there for a trio including Ari and Nicki!
                                                  I think I'll stop there and come back.

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                                                    OMG, I need to catch up

Watch Me spent 18 weeks in the top 10?? That's insane. I am amused that that Usher's Scream only got six weeks and still beat it
                                                    Yeah I like that as well
                                                    Other notes:[*]Born This Way did great - I remember being shocked when it fell out of the top 10. It was huge for two months and then disappeared. I hated Sunflower, and I'm pretty sure I ranked it close to last every one of those 30 weeks
                                                    I never loved BTW that much, so I'm not unhappy to see that
                                                    You're rude :( Everyone likes Sunflower
                                                    You are the reason it is so low
                                                    [*]The huge amount of points Britney consistently tallied is mind-blowing.
                                                    That's sad, she is such a scandal queen...
                                                    [*]Boyfriend from Ariana was a top ten song??? I don't even remember that. I couldn't even tell you how that song goes without lookign it up
                                                    Not for long but yes
                                                    [*]Titanium! I know this is one of our faves, Akini - only eight weeks in the top ten? It spent double that on my own chart.[*]Some really legendary songs in that bubbling under section - sad that Love the Way You Lie missed the top 100 by just one point. And Lights by just three!
                                                    Yes that is so sad, I'm happy to see Titanium at least in the Top-200 with only eight weeks, I know you can't know but it was my favourite song for such a long time, this was before you joined the forum.
                                                    [*]Hey Soul Sister making the top 100 instead is soul-crushing
                                                    I honestly hate that Song
                                                    [*]I expected to see Cheap Thrills much higher since I think it still holds the record for most weeks at #1 (I expect Mariah to pass her up this next Xmas season.) It was in the middle of that run when I joined UKMix and made this the first games thread I ever participated in.
                                                    I wish Sia can hold this position...I hate Mariah as a person...Even though I never loved Cheap Thrills THAT much, but it grew on me month by month since its release
                                                    [*]That list of #7 peaks is pretty dire, though one, Bang Bang, really doesn't seem like it belongs there. Can't believe people weren't there for a trio including Ari and Nicki!
                                                    Most users here don't like Nicki, instead of Mariah...And you know those two hate themselves since years
                                                    I think I'll stop there and come back.
                                                    Alright

Comment

Working...
                                                    X