Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

170th FSC (July 2021) - Linköping, Sweden (RÖSTA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thriller Spartan JSparksFan - can one you change it from PRESENTERA TO RÖSTA in the title - it doesn't seem to be doing it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
      Thriller Spartan JSparksFan - can one you change it from PRESENTERA TO RÖSTA in the title - it doesn't seem to be doing it for me.
      This appears done.

Comment

No. Shan’t. ​​​​​​​

Comment

voted
          Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Türkiye Ülkesi kararlarını vermiştir. Türk kahvesini yudumlarken dikkatle dinledikten sonra oylarımıza girdik.

Comment

In Memoriam

DALIDA

Comment

She revolutionized music on all continents and in all tongues way before it was chic (or even legal) to be sexy and simultaneously perform. Limitless talent and artistry…

an icon remembered….

Comment

I have voted! But I'm not tagging you to tell you that. Just a couple notes:

1. I am going on a road trip starting on the 26th! Yay me! I'd be grateful if you can vote by the 26th if possible. The deadline is still the 28th, and I know some of you are committed to voting last minute no matter what , but would love to get most of this done before I go. The results will likely be delayed since I will be traveling, but not excessively so.

1. Zeph, in his own weird way by posting Dalida, has reminded me that next month is retro month. As you are considering entries for August, remember that they should be released before 2011. (This is why I've tagged a couple of you not participating this month.)

Comment

I'll set some time aside this weekend to listen and vote!

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                      I'll set some time aside this weekend to listen and vote!
                      I’m off work Saturday so will do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan View Post

I’m off work Saturday so will do the same.
                        Shall I pop round and we can have a listening party then slag everyone off?

Comment

Yes, then podcast it.

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post

Shall I pop round and we can have a listening party then slag everyone off?
                            Can’t wait, stop off at Sainos and get some cans of cockyTs babe.

Comment

I have voted! But I'm not tagging you to tell you that. Just a couple notes:

1. Zeph, in his own weird way by posting Dalida, has reminded me that next month is retro month. As you are considering entries for August, remember that they should be released before 2011. (This is why I've tagged a couple of you not participating this month.)
                              Komisch; seltsam? Was ist es? es ist scheiße, ich sage dir! In Wahrheit repräsentierten Dalida und vielleicht Abba die Welt auf einer Bühne, die viel größer war als der Spott, der der Eurovisionsball geworden ist. Vielleicht wäre die reale Welt brillant exzentrisch gewesen. Scheiße Scheiße.

Comment

wtf
                                Ne me cherche pas, je ne suis plus là, baby

Comment

Voted!!!

I really liked this month. I only have 10 songs I really like, so it was easy to choose the top10. The top 3 is sublime, my #1 is amazing and I will congratulate the member submitting it cause it was so far the best song of the year for me.
                                  #2 and #3 would have been #1 easily in another month. And then the #4-#10 were solid!

My #12, I will say something later about that entry, it generated some love/hate feelings in me.
                                  CHECK UKMIX RETRO Chart Facts
                                  FIRST CYCLE or SECOND CYCLE

Comment

Voted! Really strong month, quite a few songs that I would actually listen to again.

Comment

Sent - I’m gonna be the Scrooge and say it was an average month. A 7.3 month be to precise.

Comment

cheapthrills Zeph

Sorry to be the party pooper once again but Turkey is disqualified:

It's a cover of: Sezen Aksu - Hadi Bakalım (1992). One of Turkey's biggest hits and covered/sampled multiple times.

trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                                        trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

Oh no! I'm very sorry, Zeph, but it's pretty clearly a cover.
                                          Thanks for your detective work, trebor, though I'm sure Zeph isn't as thankful

Unfortunately, that means votes for Turkey will not count. For those of you who have already submitted votes for Turkey, I will use your 11th place selection.

Thanks to all of you who have voted early!

Comment

It’s a sample—there is no rap in the one posted by Trebor.

Comment

Eeeek!

Comment

Turkey isn’t disqualified as the song posted by Trebor credits ONLY
                                                Söz: Aysel Gürel

Our entry credits
                                                Söz: Aysel Gürel, Hazal Şenel, Bertan Asllani, Kerim özen

Both songs are outstanding nevertheless. It’s no different than today’s hip hop artists borrowing chords, lyrics or exact same songs and adding raps.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeph View Post
                                                  It’s a sample—there is no rap in the one posted by Trebor.
                                                  It’s pretty much a literal cover version, it would be like me entering a Glee song into this contest.

Comment

Voted!
                                                    Very charmed by my whole Top 3. Well done!
                                                    trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                                                    trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

Working...
                                                    X