Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anastacia

Comment

• Two absolute classics. I'll go for the underdog Anastacia for this one.

Comment

• Got to be Kylie out of those 2.
        My last.fm

Comment

• Kylie.

Comment

• I cannot believe you let hun decide to cut out two!

We should have gone for Top 3.

DUE TO UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES: I will NOT vote for Kylie, and will only vote for ANASTASIA.

My secret plan was to form a Kylie + Britney alliance and is the fact that Kylie was offered the song as a sense of it being tied to her, in the event CGYOOMH lost but Toxic won, and unite both fanbases to vote Anastasia song 3rd.

Then go head to head with Kylie and Britney in the finale.

I cannot believe it! Britney is Queen of the 2000テδづつ冱 and lost before she should have I thought we were only voting out one since we could only select one to oust from the round.

EDIT: I saw hun liked my post, just to rub it in!! Oh how dare you!

Well guess what?

I bet my plan would have worked, I was so close!
            Last edited by mitchuzu@gmail.com; Sun April 17, 2022, 13:34.

Comment

• Originally posted by mitchuzu@gmail.com View Post
              I cannot believe you let hun decide to cut out two!

We should have gone for Top 3.

I will vote for Kylie, and stay true to my word on my decision to keep her safe.

My secret plan was to form a Kylie + Britney alliance and is the fact that Kylie was offered the song as a sense of it being tied to her, in the event CGYOOMH lost but Toxic won, and unite both fanbases to vote Anastasia song 3rd.

Then go head to head with Kylie and Britney in the finale.

I cannot believe it! Britney is Queen of the 2000テツs and lost before she should have I thought we were only voting out one since we could only select one to oust from the round.

EDIT: I saw hun liked my post, just to rub it in!! Oh how dare you!

Well guess what?

I bet my plan would have worked, I was so close!
              The irony is that YOU are the only one responsible for 'Toxic' being eliminated. Survivors are not a place for stanning and strategising. Once you do that, the game gets tainted, and that's why 'Toxic' was eliminated.

Comment

• Originally posted by hun View Post

The irony is that YOU are the only one responsible for 'Toxic' being eliminated. Survivors are not a place for stanning and strategising. Once you do that, the game gets tainted, and that's why 'Toxic' was eliminated.
                What? The whole point of a poll is for people to vote based on what they like. Stanning incorporates what you like.

Also, it did not change the fact that All Saints had the lowest score. My post did not influence the person I tagged to change their vote. So it made zero difference.

Thriller would have made a clear rule on it, if I did something bad. I did not even say my plan last round, so it did not mean anything.

I simply provided a tally which anyone could count on their own. It did not have any information than was already available to everyone else to count up themselves.
                Last edited by mitchuzu@gmail.com; Sun April 17, 2022, 12:45.

Comment

• Not a fan of both songs.

Anastacia - Left Outside Alone
                  I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Love Kylie and its iconic, but gonna go for the less obvious this one. Anastacia's was the #2 song of 2004 on the EOY chart of that year in Australia (only behind Shannon Noll), and is also a classique.

Anastacia - Left Outside Alone FTW.

Comment

• Anastacia

but I wouldn’t put it in my top 1000 of the decade
                      1 SG Lewis |2 FLO |3 Vlossom |4 SG Lewis |5 Inna

Comment

• Anastacia - Left Outside Alone by far
                        Last FM <3
                        Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by mitchuzu@gmail.com View Post

What? The whole point of a poll is for people to vote based on what they like. Stanning incorporates what you like.

Also, it did not change the fact that All Saints had the lowest score. My post did not influence the person I tagged to change their vote. So it made zero difference.

Thriller would have made a clear rule on it, if I did something bad. I did not even say my plan last round, so it did not mean anything.

I simply provided a tally which anyone could count on their own. It did not have any information than was already available to everyone else to count up themselves.
                          Tallying up and preempting group plans for the next round literally takes all the fun out of a survivor though. You said it yourself though, it’s based on what people like and you literally advised Phoenixx to vote for All Saints so Britney could get through.

Maybe don’t take it so seriously though and just enjoy the survivor as it is. So let’s move on.

Comment

• Anastacia - Left Outside Alone

Comment

• Originally posted by hun View Post
                              Kylie Minogue - Can't Get You Out Of My Head
                              Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Yep, survivors are not the place for sucking the fun out of the game by trying to organise stan strategies. People will vote how they want to vote.

My survivor, my rules.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan View Post

Tallying up and preempting group plans for the next round literally takes all the fun out of a survivor though. You said it yourself though, itテδεつεδづつ「テδεつづδづつテδεつづδづつ冱 based on what people like and you literally advised Phoenixx to vote for All Saints so Britney could get through.

Maybe donテδεつεδづつ「テδεつづδづつテδεつづδづつ冲 take it so seriously though and just enjoy the survivor as it is. So letテδεつεδづつ「テδεつづδづつテδεつづδづつ冱 move on.
                                  But it made zero difference. They were already 2 more votes for Pure Shores based on my own tally , the person I replied to did not Even see my post before the round ended, so it did not make any impact.

Plus, why remove Toxic over that? I did not even know if there was a rule against it, someone could have told me to edit my post and I would have.

Where is the rule for that?

Also: to be fair: someone is allowed to change their mind for any reason. If he changed his vote at any point, so it May or may not have been due to my post.

He did not change his vote either way, but my point stands.

I did nothing more than what had already been done, look below:

I saw many people say whether to vote or do not vote for even by users who had been on this forum for some time, while I am still brand new.

If Toxic was ousted Bc of my post, as hun suggests, then why did voting not end right then and there? It gave false hope to votes that came after that May have expected there to be a top 3.

Originally posted by Phoenixx View Post
                                  Kylie Minogue - Can't Get You Out Of My Head

PLEASE don't let Toxic out! The last very good Song here
                                  If Others can suggest what others should do, my post was no different.

I feel like I am being blamed when I did what I saw others do, just make a simple suggestion.
                                  Last edited by mitchuzu@gmail.com; Sun April 17, 2022, 13:21.

Comment

• I think the only way to clear this up is to start again, but leave all the songs that ended up in the top 100 out.
                                    1 SG Lewis |2 FLO |3 Vlossom |4 SG Lewis |5 Inna

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                      Yep, survivors are not the place for sucking the fun out of the game by trying to organise stan strategies. People will vote how they want to vote.

My survivor, my rules.
                                      I did not know. I thought I was just being helpful to what he wrote as a request for others.

Are you saying Toxic would have been safe, if I never posted to him?

I feel horrible and I had no idea what it would become.

Comment

• Don’t flatter yourself, it was nothing to do with your posts. I wanted to get to the final and two songs were clearly less popular.

Please don’t post in here again or you’ll be infracted.

Comment

• Edit: I did NOT see the above post in time, so I edited it. ignore this post on me changing my final vote for this final round to not vote for Kylie Jenner anymore, and pivot my vote for Anastasia! The future winner!
                                          Last edited by mitchuzu@gmail.com; Sun April 17, 2022, 13:40.

Comment

• Hard choice. I'll go with Anastacia
                                            CHECK UKMIX RETRO Chart Facts
                                            FIRST CYCLE or SECOND CYCLE

Comment

• Kylie

Comment

• Left Outside Alone.
                                                Akini's Top 100 Albums of All-Time: [#20]
                                                Akini's Favourite Music Videos: [70-66]
                                                Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Anti-Hero (3 weeks)
                                                AlbumClash 2.0: [Rina Sawayama vs. Rosala]

History doesn't repeat itself, but it rhymes.

Comment

• I just can't get you out of my head

Comment

• Anastacia - Left Outside Alone

Comment

Working...
                                                    X