• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best song finished at #368

Comment

• oops, unexpected winner, the way Anastacia never even had a UK#1 single
      Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• I'm not super enthusiastic about the winner. Good show for Kylie tho.

However, that was epic hosting! I can't believe it's over - it had become an institution!

Thanks for the survivor, Thriller. You should celebrate with a spa day.

Comment

• Great winner. Thanks for hosting this Thriller
          "You know I got the sauce, you know I'm saucy"

Comment

• Originally posted by hun View Post
            Best song finished at #368
            Narrow it down

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
              I'm not super enthusiastic about the winner. Good show for Kylie tho.

However, that was epic hosting! I can't believe it's over - it had become an institution!

Thanks for the survivor, Thriller. You should celebrate with a spa day.
              Send me a voucher for one and I’ll happily go!

I will have to do a bit more actual work now this has ended.

Comment

• It’s interesting that two rock-leaning songs by females have won the ultimate 90s and 00s survivors.

A few weeks back when SholasBoy asked me what would win I guessed either Dido, Evanescence or Nelly Furtado!

Comment

• So sad this has ended I loved participating each and every time! Can you start a new one like tomorrow?

Thanks for hosting! An absolute fan of the winner song! But I would have never imagined this song to win! But I’m happy it did <3

Among all these Kylie songs I am still shocked Slow left so soon. I always thought it was a fan favorite. That one deserved to go the furthest tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                    Narrow it down
                    Thong Song!

Good old Eugene comes and splits the tie to make sure we get a winner after all these months!

Thanks for hosting and thanks to Eugene!
                    1 Ofenbach |2 Harry Styles |3 Tom Aspaul |4 Harry Styles |5 Harry Styles

Comment

• Eugene making history on UKMIX in under 100 posts. Britneylinda could never.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                        Eugene making history on UKMIX in under 100 posts. Britneylinda could never.
                        I'm a slow runner, my Disco era will come.

Comment

• Thanks for hosting Thriller it was fun to be a part of

Comment

• What an epic surprise winner. I remember after her (first) breast cancer battle this song triumphantly scorched into the UK charts entering at number three, giving her her highest charting single yet and it all felt a bit emotional.

And now all the way to the top in this epic countdown! Brava!

Thanks for hosting Thriller, the War and Peace of Survivors!

This ain't gon be easy

Comment

• Special thanks to Thriller for hosting this (I think stressful) topic!
                              My favourite Song was Umbrella and I expected either Kylie, Madonna or Britney to get the #01. Congrats anyway to my favourite one out of the Top-2, Anastacia!
                              2011 in Music SURVIVOR: ROUND 51

Comment

• Thriller Thank you that was fun. I tried my best to save many Britney songs But I can live with Anastacia as the winner.

Comment

• Originally posted by hun View Post
                                  Best song finished at #368
                                  Agreed.

Great survivor and both finalists were deserved. Can’t wait for your next year long survivor Thriller.

Comment

• I can’t believe I’ve sat through most of this to end it with Anastasia - and not even her biggest hit! Let’s just call the whole thing off and start again
                                    Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• is there any robyn song in 500?
                                      send Anastasia to something

Comment

• Originally posted by gorgonzola View Post
                                        is there any robyn song in 500?
                                        send Anastasia to something
                                        Nope, sadly Robyn didn't make the top 500 at all!

Comment

• Thank you for this great game and for rediscovering some titles, I'm very happy with the winning song, one of my favorites!

Comment

• Congratulations Thriller! All the time and patience you put into this amazing survivor resulted in ukmixers considering it our 2021 Thread of the Year! A fantastic job, tons of songs competing, and after some stan wars in the middle we are closing it with this deserved recognition. THANKS!
                                            CHECK UKMIX RETRO Chart Facts
                                            FIRST CYCLE or SECOND CYCLE

Comment

• WOW… surprised this is finally decided on (moreover, over!) Major kudos go out to Thriller.

Cannot disagree with the Top 2 in Kylie and Anastasia. Can’t Get You Outta My Head was sorta like Kylie’s major break thru here in the US.
                                              After all, despite all this horror, Ukrainians do not give up. — Olena Zelenska

The World Still Stands With Ukraine.

Comment

• Thriller winning awards now, a hit act

Lets see who can outshine Thriller, maybe a gentle soul like me?

Comment

Working...
                                                X