Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

174th FSC (Nov. 2021) - Dhaka, Bangladesh (ফলাফল)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello fellow last minute voters . I probably won't vote until the morning, but we all have a little less than 24 hours to vote.

maroon trebor ConstantinosV Nanda Nost Affillate Top10 mondflug franklex
    ❖ Happy 2022 ❖

Comment

Voted!
      trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
      trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

Voted !

Comment

Originally posted by Nost View Post
          I'm voting tomorrow, sorry with a death in my family, I didn't have time to listen to the songs very carefully.
          Sorry to hear. My deepest sympathies go out to you and your loved ones.

Comment

Voted.

Comment

Voted!!!
              My Year End Chart 2011

FSC Powered!

Comment

Originally posted by Zeph View Post

Sorry to hear. My deepest sympathies go out to you and your loved ones.
                Thank you very much , it was yesterday's funeral but I voted last night.

Comment

FINALLY voted. I thought I'd have time yesterday, but Dhaka is very distracting

I listened to the songs yesterday, but had another listen this morning. It's a pretty good group this month. Really enjoyed my top four in particular, but I can't say there were many songs I didn't like.

The following still have a little over 2 hours to vote. (Apologies if one of you three did and I missed you; I haven't entered the votes yet, so I might have missed the PM.)

maroon Nanda franklex

❖ Happy 2022 ❖

Comment

Voted...hopefully enough time not to get penalty!!!

Comment

I've also just sent my votes, minutes before the deadline
                      It's a good selection of tracks, it was difficult to decide which ones to leave out of my Top 12.

Comment

I've voted already

Comment

I'm so sorry but now just listening to these songs again, I realised I had confused 2 countries when voting.
                          I've just sent a PM to rectify this horrible mistake, I hope it can still be taken into consideration. My apologies!!

Comment

I have made maroon's correction and now we are ready!

So where will we be ringing out 2021? Will it be warm or cold? Will there be something to do there? Will the hotel have an in-staff masseur this time?

These questions answered and more if you check out the...

Leo Nanda GaGarazzi KindOf navi mondflug Spartan Mainshow maroon Spiral CandyPerfumeBoy Spartan heppolo ConstantinosV Top10 Thriller Zeph franklex JSparksFan Affillate xtofer Nost
                            ❖ Happy 2022 ❖

Comment

exciting voting
                              at the start it looks like a landslide victory for Sweden and then the twist
                              congrats to Thriller on victory
                              i love Josef Salvat for years

disappointed with the outcome for US, frankly i was expecting more

Comment

I don't like the winning song, but congrats!, and very surprised with the scores from Norway, NZ ...

Comment

Good victory, I've been on and off with Josef Salvat since his debut (such a strong and promising was the start of his career I thought he was deemed to have some hits at least like Chet Faker did).
                                  thanks for so many points and esp. 3 sets of 12 points which was quite unexpected considering this was a last-minute submission.
                                  Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Congrats to Oz! Glad that speaking my truth didn’t impact voting that much. Trump supporters seem not to be too popular around these parts. Glad that merit got acknowledged without compromising my point of view or politics. Thanks for those who voted and great winner.

Comment

Congrats to Mike on winning! Josef Salvat gave me my first (and only) win with "Open Season" four years ago (April 2017, I think) so cool to see him on top again with another song.

And many thanks to those who voted for Guyana. I was bracing myself for a zero-point scorer.

Now I gotta stay glued to the forum until 12/1 so I can snag the UK before anyone else gets to it.
                                      Akini's Tribute to Kanye West: [140-131]
                                      Akini's Top 100 Songs of 2021: [#1]
                                      Akini's Top 25 Albums of 2021: [#1]
                                      Akini's Top 25 Artists of 2021: [#1]
                                      Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Last Christmas [2 weeks]
                                      AlbumClash 2.0: [Nick Jonas vs. The Weeknd]

By now Julia was ready to get up and turn the walk-in closet into a walk-out closet.

Comment

Congrats to Australia! Thanks for the votes for New Zealand, for a bit there thought I might have ended up with nil points, it wasn't until like the 11th voter that I got any points iirc.

Also, as JSparksFan mentioned, this is another win for Josef Salvat, cheapthrills do you know off the cuff if any other artist has Johnny Logan'ed it and won more than once so far?

Comment

That was exciting! I really thought Sweden would run away with it and then Australia made some great gains in the final half a dozen votes!

Thanks to everyone who contributed to voting my song the winner, I think this is only my second win in the history of this contest? And the last time I won over 5 years ago was also with Australia! I definitely thought I had a shot at top 5 this month but didn’t expect the win.

Aside from Sweden, I also loved Cyrus, Denmark (I thought it might flop at first!), Philippines, Belgium and UK so good to see them all do well. Japan deserved higher.

Comment

Affillate it actually has happened back-to-back now as Chelsea Jade won just last month (and in 2018). Another one that comes to mind is Shura , who has an amazing track record with two #1 finishes (2015 and 2018) and #3 finish. I kind of feel like if an act wins twice, they should be retired.

Congratulations to Thriller - I love how the results turned out with Australia playing catch-up to what looked like a done deal. This was a time where the results were much more exciting than the back-end. Australia was way out in front. The last two voters made it massively more interesting when they both gave their 12 to Sweden, which tells you just how far ahead Australia was at that point.

I wasn't sure how the UK song would play out; I'm glad some of you liked it! I didn't have a song in place when the month started but I had considered that song a couple years ago when I was playing it non-stop. Thanks to the those who voted for the UK, especially Guyana, Norway, Denmark, and Ukraine.
                                            ❖ Happy 2022 ❖

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                              I think this is only my second win in the history of this contest?
                                              It is your second win, following Feb 2016 win with... Australia! (Flume - Never Be Like You feat. Kai). Good job!

Adding to what cheapthrills shared:
                                              Amanda Jenssen won twice for Sweden (feb10 with Amarula Tree -NoAngels- and in oct10 with Ghost -cheapthrills-)
                                              Anna Abreu won twice fro Finland (nov09 with Slam -FreakyFlyBry- and Oct13 with Stereo -Jasmine-)
                                              Antoine Clamaran won twice fro France (oct09 with Gold and jul10 with Live Your Dreams, both times by chris975)
                                              Medina won twice for Denmark (jul09 with You And I -NellyF- and in Oct10 with Ensom -Jasmine-)
                                              Shura won twice for UK (Apr15 with Touch -CandyPerfumeBoy- and in Mar18 with What's It Gonna Be -grooveboy-)
                                              Chelsea Jade won twice for New Zealand & Bangladesh (Sep18 with Laugh It Off -heppolo- and Oct21 with Lost -KindOf-)

so josef joins this list as the SEVENTH artist with multiple wins thanks to Apr16 win with Open Season -JSparksFan- and Nov21 I'm sorry -Thriller-!

And there is none with 3 wins (yet)

Last edited by Leo; Sun November 28, 2021, 23:52. Reason: I added Stefanie from Switzerland but that was bad, in My08 it didnt win...
                                              CHECK UKMIX RETRO Chart Facts
                                              FIRST CYCLE or SECOND CYCLE

Comment

Well done to Australia on a deserved win. Thanks to whoever voted for Turkmenistan - just thought I’d try something different. Genuinely didn’t expect more than 10 points.

Comment

Wow, thanks for the research, Leo! It dawns on me that our #2 finisher also won before when CPB entered Fingers Crossed.
                                                  ❖ Happy 2022 ❖

Comment

• This was such a failure month for me, hahaha.
                                                    Sweden was such an obvious winner that I got really surprised to see Australia overtaking it.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X