Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

175th FSC (Dec. 2021) - Flying Fish Cove [Christmas Island], Australia (RESULTS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voted!
    trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
    trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

• Voted! I'm in love with 3 songs this month!
      My Year End Chart 2011

FSC Powered!

Comment

• voted, pretty good month
        Last edited by flopho; Tue December 28, 2021, 01:51.
        Ne me cherche pas, je ne suis plus là, baby

Comment

• voted
          (i won't comment the post above)

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post

Well, we're going into 2022, so

I have finally voted, and not a moment too soon because I'm going to need to lie down. I feel terribly sick. Maybe it's karma for choosing an illegal detention site this month.

Will try to get to entering the votes soon - I really enjoyed the entries this month!
            I screamed.

Hope you feel better soon, CT!
            Akini's Top 100 Albums of All-Time [2022 Edition: #95]
            Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 As It Was [4 weeks]
            AlbumClash 2.0: [Florence + the Machine vs. Harry Styles]

I'm not saying I love you unconditionally, but we have been through a shitload of conditions and I'm still here.

Comment

• Voted.

Comment

• I thought I had received all the votes early, but I believe I'm still waiting on maroon - you've got a little under two hours to get your votes in without penalty.

Comment

• 7 minutes before the deadline but the votes are sent.
                  I really like this month and there were more than 12 songs on my list so it was difficult to decide which ones should stay and which ones should go
                  I'm curious about the results as I had no clear winner and needed to assign the top places a bit randomly.

Comment

• I felt the same maroon!

With your vote, we have the results!

----
                    I'll come back with back-end info, but now I'm going to try to sleep off whatever this is I have.

I hope you enjoyed your stay on Christmas Island. I wish you a happy new year! To see where we are going to start 2022, check out the :

Comment

• Happy New Year to everyone.
                      Thanks for so many 10s. Good ending of the year for me. What can I say, French language still rules at the FSC
                      Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Spoiler!
                        Akini's Top 100 Albums of All-Time [2022 Edition: #95]
                        Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 As It Was [4 weeks]
                        AlbumClash 2.0: [Florence + the Machine vs. Harry Styles]

I'm not saying I love you unconditionally, but we have been through a shitload of conditions and I'm still here.

Comment

• 6th this time, good result for Poland, thanks for 2 top scores!
                          congrats to the winner
                          KUBA'S CHART

Comment

• Another flop for me. Well that will be my last participation. Italy definitely does not please x)

Comment

• Congrats cheapy! No shade but I wasn’t keen on Canada or Ireland this month, I thought UK would storm it!

Thanks for France’s votes, very happy to make the top 10 with a song that’s not typically FSC.

Estonia deserved much better!

Comment

• Congratulations to the winner even though I slightly prefer the runner up.
                                With so many good tracks I'm not bothered ending so low, haha.

Comment

• Congrats to the winner!!

Comment

• I loved Spain's entry, it deserved much better imo! Ireland did good and it deserved taht, loved it.

Thanks for the votes for Argentina, specially Zeph! Roxette supporter and giving me good points, you are cool!

CHECK UKMIX RETRO Chart Facts
                                    FIRST CYCLE or SECOND CYCLE

Comment

• Good winner - well done babe, would've liked to have seen Spain do better though.

Comment

• Two of the songs I love underperformed this month (Italy and The Netherlands), but I'm so happy to see Canada winning, as it's superb as well.

My entry flopped again, but I won't give up!! . Thanks jszmiles for your twelve pointer.

Happy new year everyone in advance!!!
                                        My Year End Chart 2011

FSC Powered!

Comment

• I flopped so hard T_T

Comment

• Thanks everyone for your votes, especially Nost mondflug and Colbie for their top two votes. This was my highest score ever.

Still pretty sick and so trebor has gratefully volunteered to host next month. Trebor, since we haven't been in the Mountain time zone in awhile, could you host it in Whitehorse in the Yukon?

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                                              Still pretty sick and so trebor has gratefully volunteered to host next month. Trebor, since we haven't been in the Mountain time zone in awhile, could you host it in Whitehorse in the Yukon?
                                              Get well soon!
                                              And yes, the contest is going to move to Whitehorse, Yukon for January 2022!

Congratulations to winning the December 2021 FSC!
                                              trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                                              trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

• Affillate Thank you very much for the 12 points!

Really loved the entries for Israel, France and Canada this month! A very deserved winner. Congrats to all!

Comment

• Originally posted by trebor View Post
                                                  And yes, the contest is going to move to Whitehorse, Yukon for January 2022!
                                                  it's so cold up there, -30 degrees Celsius atm
                                                  we're gonna freeze out

Comment

• Congrats cheapthrills for winning this month! Well-deserved!

I am glad that my favourite - Israel - did perform so well as well. Narkis is such a great artist - I was really happy to finish Top 10 with her in a previous edition as well. She´s usually serving great visuals as well.

Thank you for another great year in FSC, guys! - hope you have had happy holidays!
                                                    Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

Working...
                                                    X