No announcement yet.

Whitney Houston Survivor | WINNER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "It's Not Right but It's Okay" Thunderpuss remix did so much better than I thought it would. Its finish here is the most pleasant surprise and I'm definitely happy "I Have Nothing" prevailed in the end.

Many thanks for the diligent effort in hosting this, CT!
    Akini's Top 100 Albums of All-Time: [#74]
    Akini's Favourite TV Series: [5-1!]
    Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 About Damn Time [2 weeks]
    AlbumClash 2.0: [Beyoncé vs. Calvin Harris]
    The Killers: Pressure Machine Album Survivor [Results]

I'm not saying I love you unconditionally, but we have been through a shitload of conditions and I'm still here.

Comment

• I don't like the winner but the survivor was so much fun, thanks for this
      I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Amazing job cheapthrills! You rule! Such a well thought and executed survivor!

Good winner of course, such a power ballad, although I was not rooting for it.
        CHECK UKMIX RETRO Chart Facts
        FIRST CYCLE or SECOND CYCLE

Comment

• Congrats cheapthrills, excellent hosting!

Great winner, not what I’d have chosen but can’t deny it’s a classic. Interesting it also won the rate!

Comment

• Great survivor.

Loved to see It's Not Right remix climbing so high.

And How Will I Know is one of my all time favorite Whitney songs.

Congratulations on I Have Nothing, Whitney going Shirley Bassey. Love it.
            Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

Comment

• Excellent work cheapthrills and thank you!

This ain't gon be easy

Comment

• this was so fun to participate in (even tho I was only participating in a few but I love it )

Comment

• Thanks biscuits

Comment

• C.o.n.g.r.a.t.s. to I Have Nothing, a well-deserved win!

It almost didn't make the Round 35 Race. But thanks to Choley for choosing it over I Wanna Dance With Somebody and Saving All My Love For You. Congrats to How Will I Know for being the runner-up as well. (You should check out Ed Marquis Bootleg remix. It's also a good one).

And finally, Congrats cheapthrills!

I'm happy that I was able to participate in this one right from the start. It was so much fun.

Comment

• Glad the black brilliance that is I Have Nothing won. Even Whitney said How Will I Know was cringey. (Video wise I completely agree)

Comment

• Well deserved winner

Comment

Working...
                        X