Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• biscuits
    replied
    Last round, it seems I was criticised for the lack of video and context. Initially, I was going to send a video which had the music over the exact scenes it is played over in the film, but it also has major spoilers for the ending of Pocahontas so I didnít send it. But maybe I could have got more points if I done did.

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied
    Same, your inbox is full [MENTION=38563]Colbie[/MENTION]

Leave a comment:

• Affillate
    replied
    Cleared some of my inbox but Colbie you need to do same? tried sending through but didnt work.

Leave a comment:

• Affillate
    replied
    Interesting round, Thanks for the 10 cheapthrills. I thought of the End Credits song too, it is also bit samey but has a slight orchestral like progression towards the middle. Derezzed is a bit more to the point and also the main single from the Soundtrack.

Entering my Round 3 pick now.

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    Originally posted by leomedar View Post
    Ill send today.

Colbie, it was said before that from now on elimination will have kind of a rolling effect, meainng that next elimination is based on R2+3 results. Is like that or what is the plan?
    Yes, next elimination will be based on r.2 and r.3 scores!

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    [MENTION=46754]Gravity[/MENTION] [MENTION=49569]cheapthrills[/MENTION] I'm not sure if you'd like it either to listen to those entries, you will be annoyed as well But i think i'm just gonna do it!

Leave a comment:

• Bellus
    replied
    Oh, I didn't realise it would be a rolling effect!

Leave a comment:

• Leo
    replied
    Ill send today.

Colbie, it was said before that from now on elimination will have kind of a rolling effect, meainng that next elimination is based on R2+3 results. Is like that or what is the plan?

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied
    Originally posted by Colbie View Post
    Have an idea for one of the future rounds, but it would be torture. Y'all would realy hate me, so i'm contemplating wether i should do it or not
    Do it!

Leave a comment:

• trebor
    replied
    ^ Tag me when you will start the Restaurant survivor!

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    Originally posted by Colbie View Post
    Have an idea for one of the future rounds, but it would be torture. Y'all would realy hate me, so i'm contemplating wether i should do it or not
    Obviously you need to do it then

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    Sent!

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    Didn't like the last theme and it showed in my uninspired choice and poor results. Thankfully I did well in the first round so I kinda knew I wouldn't leave yet. Still, can't relax too much as every round is a new opportunity to go

Love this theme, I have so many choices and it was super hard to narrow them down to that one. I do feel that it fits nicely to the theme with not only its title, but content as well.

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied
    I can send once I fix my inbox

Leave a comment:

• Spartan
    replied
    Solid first round! Hard luck RayRay.

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    [MENTION=34238]flopho[/MENTION] [MENTION=25609]biscuits[/MENTION] [MENTION=36732]Affillate[/MENTION] Tried to pm, but y'all have to much pm's in your inbox, so i'm tagging you this way to let you know the new round is up ;-)

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied

Round 3 : What's In A Name

Paul Simon's You Can Call Me All, Sorry Suzanne by The Hollies. Only two of the many examples of artists that used names in their titles. For this round i want you to pick a song that has a name in title. You can pick any genre, any type of song as long as it has a name in the title. Be as creative as possible, and goodluck!

Deadline: friday

Leave a comment:

• navi
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne View Post
    Poor RayRay!

And what a decline for navi - from first to last, round to round!
    as i expected back on the track for me,
    first round was exceptional, must say, some kind of shock to me
    but i'm also sad for a unpleasantly miserable score for Betty blue classic song in this round

Leave a comment:

• Leo
    replied
    I thought I was going to rank lower with the Tango one. Of course its a classic tune here in Argentina and, even when I don't LOVE tango, I always loves this one and Scent of a Woman is a terrific film.

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied
    Those indentical scores for Goodbye make me laugh

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Yeah, I'm a sucker for instrumental/classical music!

The Tango one - I thought that would be across the board popular but only 1 of us seemed to really like it.

Leave a comment:

• Bellus
    replied
    So sad to see RayRay go :(. You did an exceptional job, and hope to see you pop in and out to comment on a few future rounds.

I'm so happy nearly everyone liked my song choice! Its one of my favorite music pieces in the world and holds such huge childhood memories with me.
    [MENTION=11323]Wayne[/MENTION] which song had you re-visiting? I'm curious now as you praised a few.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Poor RayRay!

And what a decline for navi - from first to last, round to round!

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    Surprised to end up at the top! Glad everyone enjoyed Clubbed To Death, it’s such an epic piece.

Bad luck RayRay.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X