Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wayne
    OOH, like the theme for R1.

One song instantly comes to mind for me, one of my favourite songs of all-time - an instant 10 if someone gets it!
    The song I thought of immediately is terrible and an instant 1 if someone submits it

Comment

Re: ? The Song Collectors V ? Round 1 is up! ?

submitted, nothing too risky, but at the same time I can't really tell if the song will do well with this panel
      last.fm

Comment

Submitted songs for both rounds!
        VISIT UKmix HOT100 @ Front Desk
        ENJOY Hits in the Mix! weekly chart @ General Music

Comment

submitted song

Comment

Hmmm - not confident with my selection.

I'm only really familiar with 1 judges music taste.
            Originally posted by SummerPeur
            Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
            Originally posted by Goldmoney
            So does her microphone

Comment

I'll try my best not to be harsh towards genres I don't like and judge songs based on creativity of the choice instead.
              Floped and localed

Comment

Biscuits is the only one who has to send me his entry if i'm correct!

Comment

Ill send now

Comment

I submitted earlier today. Mine is probably pickable, but ill say no more lets see how it goes.
                    UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

Just send the first round to the judges!

Comment

Rest easy, collectors. No one chose the terrible song I was thinking of

Comment

No one chose the song I wanted.

Comment

Listening now. Some great discoveries and some songs that don't match the theme at all.
                            Floped and localed

Comment

Everybody probably has their own interpretation of the meaning so it’ll be interesting for you to hear those once scores are revealed

Comment

Originally posted by biscuits
                                Everybody probably has their own interpretation of the meaning so it’ll be interesting for you to hear those once scores are revealed
                                i agree

it is hard not to be connected with "change" as it is a very wide concept! But then, judges are allowed to do what they want!
                                VISIT UKmix HOT100 @ Front Desk
                                ENJOY Hits in the Mix! weekly chart @ General Music

Comment

Your choice was great match for the theme tho.

I'm playing a guessing game now. I'm pretty sure who's behind certain choices. It will be interesting to see if I was wrong.
                                  Floped and localed

Comment

R1: eek.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne
                                      R1: eek.

It was mostly great to me, I have discovered some great tunes!
                                      Floped and localed

Comment

Wish I’d signed up now, I’ve such a good song to submit for this theme.
                                        late.

Comment

Submit my scores. What a mixed bag of tricks that was.

Comment

Originally posted by Gravity
                                            Your choice was great match for the theme tho.

I'm playing a guessing game now. I'm pretty sure who's behind certain choices. It will be interesting to see if I was wrong.
                                            Omg am I that obvious?

But actually, I figured you would guess mine thanks to a post I made not so long ago

Comment

One of you has picked a stunning track.

Overall, my impression of the first round was that it was okay - one standout song, one very good song.

Comment

I just hope the judges understood the message about growth/change in my song even though it may not be obvious
                                                last.fm

Comment

I just hope they like my song a little, so I won't get kicked out first round.
                                                  My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Where are the scores?

Comment

^ Only waiting for Jsparksfan! Hoping to post the scores suday or monday evening.

Comment

Curious to see the scores of the first song I wanted to enter and if my actual choice will do better or worse.
                                                        ˇEh, mamá!
                                                        Me quiero matar
                                                        El mundo se va a la mierda
                                                        Y no he hecho nada

Comment

I'm too late to participate it seems

Comment

^ Sadly yes! But you can always post your opinions here and follow if you like! ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by RayRay
                                                              I just hope they like my song a little, so I won't get kicked out first round.
                                                              Think we are all hoping that RayRay, nobody ever wants to be the first to go
                                                              Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                                              Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                                                              Originally posted by Goldmoney
                                                              So does her microphone

Comment

Working...
                                                              X