No announcement yet.

The Song Collectors V - Finished

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ? The Song Collectors V ? Round 1 Results Are Up! ?

I LOVE instrumental music, so pick wisely.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne
      Thanks, that narrows it down majorly.

Instrumental is such a wide range, itíll be a very interesting array of songs.

Comment

Might just submit an instrumental of the titanic song

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan
          Originally posted by Wayne
          Thanks, that narrows it down majorly.
          Not helping Wayne
          Originally posted by SummerPeur
          Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
          Originally posted by Goldmoney
          So does her microphone

Comment

Tbh, this was an obvious choice for me. I submitted one of my favourite compositions ever. I just hope the judges listen to the full piece

Comment

Actually Colbie, I may send you a different video. Please wait for me

Comment

You may go with the one I sent you

Comment

Just sent the songs to the judges!

Comment

Sent at the perfect time when I had some time to kill in the morning

A couple songs that didn't connect, one that connected a little too much, and a few gems

Comment

• Re: ? The Song Collectors V ? Round 1 Results Are Up! ?

Pleased that I donít recognise some of the titles, will listen to them shortly!

Comment

I feel like the judges will hate mine, even though itís very me.

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills
                          A couple songs that didn't connect, one that connected a little too much, and a few gems
                          That didn't connect with the theme, or connect with your personally?!
                          Originally posted by SummerPeur
                          Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                          Originally posted by Goldmoney
                          So does her microphone

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan
                            Same here.
                            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

So essentially, that would mean they just hate you

Comment

Halfway through last night - 2 poor pieces, 2 good pieces and 1 very good piece of music.

Comment

• Originally posted by biscuits
                                  Well cheapthrills is on the panel so...

Comment

• Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                    Originally posted by cheapthrills
                                    That didn't connect with the theme, or connect with your personally?!
                                    With me personally :-?

I just realized I will probably not find out who is who until after UKmix is back up

Comment

Originally posted by biscuits
                                      Well cheapthrills is on the panel so...
                                      True

I'm pretty sure I know which one is yours too.

Comment

Sent my votes in.

Loved 3 songs.

Comment

Even if the results donít go up, it would be good if we knew R3 theme so we could choose our entry while the site is down and keep the momentum going

Comment

• Originally posted by biscuits
                                            Even if the results donít go up, it would be good if we knew R3 theme so we could choose our entry while the site is down and keep the momentum going
                                            too depressing to choose a song only to learn you are out :-?
                                            VISIT UKmix HOT100 @ Front Desk
                                            ENJOY Hits in the Mix! weekly chart @ General Music

Comment

Probably too late to post a theme so everyone will see it in time anyhow. Europe is getting ready for bed now

Comment

• Originally posted by leomedar
                                                Originally posted by biscuits
                                                too depressing to choose a song only to learn you are out :-?
                                                True Also haven't made the final decision for the new theme yet....

Only one judge left, scores will be announced after the Ukmix is back up again!

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills
                                                  Probably too late to post a theme so everyone will see it in time anyhow. Europe is getting ready for bed now
                                                  You always go to bed this early???

Comment

• Originally posted by Colbie
                                                    scores will be announced after the Ukmix is back up again!
                                                    How harsh to let me think I might be saved for so long.

Comment

• time goes by so slowly for those who wait...
                                                      VISIT UKmix HOT100 @ Front Desk
                                                      ENJOY Hits in the Mix! weekly chart @ General Music

Comment

• Sorry for the wait sweeties!

Only [MENTION=23802]JSparksFan[/MENTION] left though, so shouldn't be too long!

Comment

• Originally posted by Colbie View Post
                                                          Sorry for the wait sweeties!

Only @JSparksFan left though, so shouldn't be too long!
                                                          I'll listen to the submissions, and send my comments and ratings tonight!
                                                          Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

• You’ve had over a week

Comment

• Bleh, it would seem that the PM with the songs wasn't imported on the new UKMix. I don't see in my inbox. Can [MENTION=38563]Colbie[/MENTION], or one of the judges - [MENTION=46754]Gravity[/MENTION], [MENTION=11323]Wayne[/MENTION], or [MENTION=49569]cheapthrills[/MENTION] - send me the list of songs if they have it?
                                                              Originally posted by biscuits View Post
                                                              Youíve had over a week
                                                              I didn't look at the songs before the site update. I see now that I really should have.
                                                              Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

Working...
                                                              X