142nd FSC (Mar. 2019) - Wroclaw, Poland (WYNIKI) + POLL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voted!

EDIT: Also where are we on the cover issue we talked about last month? I would like to enter a song that's a cover of a 30+ years old song. It's basically a complete revamp and a brand new song. I get that this is supposed to be similar to ESC, but it's a game after all.
    I have received many gifts from God,
    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Voted!

Comment

Originally posted by beredy View Post
        Also where are we on the cover issue we talked about last month? I would like to enter a song that's a cover of a 30+ years old song. It's basically a complete revamp and a brand new song. I get that this is supposed to be similar to ESC, but it's a game after all.
        Hey beredy Things are remaining the same so far. If it's something people really want to pursue, I'd like to hear more requests for a rule change before doing a poll. We are talking about a rule that's been in place since FSC started over a decade ago.

Comment

I support [MENTION=28072]beredy[/MENTION] on that rule change.

Comment

If the cover songs rule is about to change, their original versions shouldn't have been Top 40 hits/shouldn't be known either, though
            Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

Originally posted by Mainshow View Post
              If the cover songs rule is about to change, their original versions shouldn't have been Top 40 hits/shouldn't be known either, though
              Agreed.

Comment

Of course I support this (and other) rule changes to make the game more inclusive in terms of entries
                jio CHARTS NOW:10/8/2020:https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...0#post10445860

Comment

voted!!!
                  really outstanding month.
                  VISIT UKmix HOT100 @ Front Desk
                  ENJOY Hits in the Mix! weekly chart @ General Music

Comment

Germany's link started playing Malta's ESC entry and at first I was like wait what but it was only an ad. Haha. Voting now.
                    UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

Voted.

Great month!
                      "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

Voted. Some great songs this month.
                        My Likes On Soundcloud
                        Last.fm

Comment

Voted! Above average month. A couple of outstanding songs.
                          My Year End Chart 2011

FSC Powered!

Comment

Voted (yesterday) - not a bad month, a few great songs.

Comment

OK everyone, I know you've had your fun at the panorama, but you have just over 48 hours to vote. I am missing votes from the following countries:

Denmark
                              France
                              Greece
                              Iceland
                              Malaysia
                              Slovenia
                              South Korea
                              Ukraine

Comment

There are just over 24 hours left to vote. Reminders have been sent to those who haven't yet voted.

As for the votes in so far, the top three is separated by one point each!
                                And there is currently a threeway tie for 5th place (and they are all just one point behind 4th)

Comment

voted!!!

I also support the idea of allowing covers of over 10 years old songs to be able to participate!!
                                  In any case, we have blamed "original songs" of sounding like copies of others and we actually live in a time where a lot of old music is shuffled again into new modern sound tracks!

Comment

Voted. Not much liked this month.... In general as well...

Comment

Btw, Sven! If you click on my nickname right below my Avatar you will get menu where you will find that cool icon that you were looking for to send PM.

Comment

What a fantastic month! Most of my Top 10 could easily have gotten my 12 points in a lot of other months; it was hard giving songs only a few points when they were so good!

I'm very intrigued to see the results!
                                        You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

Tough month. There were a few songs I was sure I would be giving points to that I wasn't able to in the end.
                                          late.

Comment

The deadline has passed. We are waiting on [MENTION=34238]flopho[/MENTION] who hasn't logged on in over a week. Doesn't seem like him, so I hope he's OK...

Comment

Still no word form flopho... He's got another 24 hours before he's disqualified. If that ends up being the case, Slovenia is removed from the competition.

In that event, for those who submitted 11th/12th place votes, i will remove Slovenia from your votes, and everything below it will move up.

If you have not submitted 11th/12th place votes, I will place Slovenia at the bottom of your list. If you would like to submit an alternative song to get the one point, please PM me. I will post the results tomorrow when time runs out, so any PMS would need to get to me by then.

Hopefully, flopho will vote before then though.

Comment

Terribly sorry for the delay! Will vote asap
                                                ¡Eh, mamá!
                                                Me quiero matar
                                                El mundo se va a la mierda
                                                Y no he hecho nada

Comment

Voted, really enjoyable month! My top 3 is really strong and I think this was the first time I didn't dislike one song. Sorry once again for voting so late and making y'all wait so long
                                                  ¡Eh, mamá!
                                                  Me quiero matar
                                                  El mundo se va a la mierda
                                                  Y no he hecho nada

Comment

Glad you were able to get your vote in, flopho

And here we go!

RESULTS

Comment

I'll put this in a spoiler so as not to ruin the ending.

Spoiler!

Comment

My entry received lots of votes, which is good. Low pointers, but lots of votes after all, so I'm glad with the result even though I flopped really hard . [MENTION=38557]franklex[/MENTION] I can't believe you entry isn't the winner! It's absolutely outstanding and it flopped even harder than mine. What's happening here!!?? Let's seek solace together and cry in silence .

Congratulations to the winner!! It's been growing on me since the first listening, so I'm very pleased with the result. I must have given it a few more points.
                                                        My Year End Chart 2011

FSC Powered!

Comment

I was deadass going to enter Glowie this month, but Iceland was already reserved. Went from potential #1 to last place . Congrats to [MENTION=1322]westhammer[/MENTION] though, it's a great song.

I thought I'd do poorly, but didn't think I'd be last with only 15 points. Damn. Sorry was one of my favourite songs of 2016 as well (you'll see what place it lands if I ever finish my 2016 year end chart ksksksksk). I suppose the vocals are pretty divisive and it was a grower for me, so I can see why it flopped.

ROSALÍA had my favourite song of the contest, but I gave my 12 points to the entry from [MENTION=834]Thriller[/MENTION] since it was such a great discovery. I love ROSALÍA, but figured she was too big for the contest after she performed at the EMAs. Hopefully people discover her album due to FSC though.

Questioning the song I have in mind for next month's contest after this poor result. It's a bop, but the chorus is a little slight so people might not appreciate it on the first listen.
                                                          late.

Comment

[MENTION=18431]mondflug[/MENTION]
                                                            Thnx. This month it is really strange... Ï ve got 1...3 points and two 12s ... no idea why I was banned or just ignored by rest... And And you know it is another month in row when after voting few users say things like you do. Kazka plakala or jinjer or troy sivan or maruv last month.
                                                            I have a few things imo. One is that here are some people that suppose they are better than me and just they can re-watch some rules... And when my position against their they don't like it even I'm right in final. And later they says like we don't look at countries or users... bla bla bla... Or any other shit.. we do not do this or that but voting says a lot I guess.
                                                            Or people do not expect good song from Ukraine. . They expecting something bad or diffrent because Ukraine is not world country how they can do something like Sweden or France or Australia for example.
                                                            I also guess same thing happened to Malaysia this month. Malaysia should be much higher.
                                                            And Im sure if let's say Mainshow would play with same entry we would have very different results.
                                                            But thnx for your words and what Mainshow will say heheh. Glad my favourite got win.
                                                            Thnx who send my any points. Becouse of you I still playing heheh.

Comment

I guess, posting first kinda saved me from being at the very bottom.
                                                              A lot of good songs, not easy to choose from. Thanks to everyone who voted, I think I should switch to more obscure countries than Sweden next time
                                                              Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Working...
                                                              X