Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

143rd FSC (Apr. 2019) - KˇpavogsbŠr, Iceland (Ni­urst÷­ur)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The right song won.

Thanks for all points to Argentina, specially Croatia!

Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
    So, my entry came courtesy of my son who loves The Higher Brothers. I've been telling him it would tank with this crowd and would absolutely come in last. I was close, but I guess a couple of you decided to prove that wrong, so he thanks you
    Tbh, at first I was like "wth is this? I'm so NOT voting this one" but it engaged me after a few plays, and I gave it my last very-battled point. Sucks to admit it but language helped for this one.

Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
    Some trivia: with Alvaro Soler being included this month, he has now managed to be entered to the FSC five times, once in each of the last five years (2015-2019)!
    I wonder which country will claim him next

Originally posted by leomedar View Post
    i have no selected entries for non-popular countries next lol so i am in danger, let's hope I rush on wednesday or I should skip a month.

girl in red was a cute little song and it kinda went unnoticed.
    You can have Argentina next month if you want, I have some back ups. Let me know.

I cackled you voted ALL songs in the bottom half (but two). Maybe that's why everyone thought it was an outstanding month except for you?

Enjoyed Norway's entry, congrats!

Comment

• thanks to everyone for all the points, top 3 wasn't expected at all.

The month was good.
      Congrats to the winner!
      Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Originally posted by HC55555 View Post
        You can have Argentina next month if you want, I have some back ups. Let me know.
        I cackled you voted ALL songs in the bottom half (but two). Maybe that's why everyone thought it was an outstanding month except for you?
        Enjoyed Norway's entry, congrats!
        But I did think it was a good month!

Originally posted by leomedar View Post
        Voted!
        VERY strong month, another good ride going through the entries. Thanks!
        I also don't have an entry for Argentina, but will let you know when the thread is created. Thanks!!!!
        VISIT UKmix HOT100 @ Front Desk
        ENJOY Hits in the Mix! weekly chart @ General Music

Comment

• Originally posted by leomedar View Post
          But I did think it was a good month!

I also don't have an entry for Argentina, but will let you know when the thread is created. Thanks!!!!
          Mistaken you for Thriller and Undercover, sorry!

Comment

• Originally posted by HC55555 View Post
            Tbh, at first I was like "wth is this? I'm so NOT voting this one" but it engaged me after a few plays, and I gave it my last very-battled point. Sucks to admit it but language helped for this one.
            Thanks for that point! Tbh, it took several listens for me to like it; I do think the language enhances it - I wish the video didn't have the translation actually.

Strangely, the votes came in somewhat in alphabetical order, so it mimicked the final outcome where UK got off to a big lead and then Australia crept in from behind. Denmark also got two 12s right off the bat from me and Heppolo so I thought it would do well.

In any case, I thoroughly enjoyed this month. There were very few songs that didn't connect with me.

Comment

• Wow, the last half a dozen votes really finished UK’s chances off!

Well done Australia; I’d have liked to see Switzerland and Romania do better.
              THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

• Originally posted by Leo View Post
                Canada, from Undercover, was VERY good, same as Sweden by heppolo. Thanks for the submitions.
                Thanks, Leo. Glad there's at least a couple of guys on the UKMix who like the same as I like.
                My Likes On Soundcloud
                Last.fm

Comment

Working...
                X