Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

144th FSC (May 2019) - Hobart, Australia (RESULTS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12. Moldova

Carla's Dreams - Sub pielea mea (Midi Culture Remix)

https://youtu.be/wVMob13z6p0
    Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

13. C R O A T I A

SUN U - When Everything Goes Down

Comment

14. Nigeria

Sabina Ddumba & Mr Eazi - Blow My Mind

VISIT UKmix HOT100 @ Front Desk
        ENJOY Hits in the Mix! weekly chart @ General Music

Comment

15. NORWAY
          Rat City featuring Isak Heim - Kind of love

Comment

16 Iran

Sevdaliza - Darkest Hour

late.

Comment

Thank you for all your votes in the previous FSC! Now presenting Romania again.
              Romania
              Richy B feat. Seya - Sabes

Directly from the heart of Chile, the famous rapper and latin performer Richy B has the luck to join forces with a truly vocal angel and one of the most beautiful Romanian girls, Seya. The aim is clear - the perfect soundtrack of the upcoming season. So, if you want summer right here and right now - here you go!
              Summer top 10 - 31.07.2020.

Comment

18. IRELAND

DERMOT KENNEDY - POWER OVER ME

My Year End Chart 2011

FSC Powered!

Comment

19 | AUSTRALIA

ROMII - CUPID LOVE

RELEASED | 2018
                  Last edited by Affillate; Sat May 11th, 2019, 02:05.
                  UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

Edit
                    Last edited by CandyPerfumeBoy; Sun May 12th, 2019, 18:12.
                    Thought that was a good solution hanging with the raisin girls

Comment

20. USA

half•alive - still feel

Comment

Hello!

In just under 24 hours, any reservations on a country not used will be removed.

You have just under 48 hours to present.

Comment

21. Ukraine | MARUV - SIREN SONG

Plan B:
                          For some case if you again change something or will say that black is whit, I will play wit:
                          ONUKA - TIME
                          Last edited by franklex; Tue May 14th, 2019, 00:58.

Comment

^ Im not sure but i think songs from current eurovision national finals arent allowed
                            You drew stars around my scars

Comment

I was playing 2y ago with melovin and CPB was playing with Loreen with songs from NF. So there is no proplem including that this song was not chosen as an ukrainian entry even at all.
                              Last edited by franklex; Mon May 13th, 2019, 20:45.

Comment

idk tbh -
                                [MENTION=38557]franklex[/MENTION], here is Rule 5 form the OP:

05. Eurovision entries are not allowed. Songs from concurrent Eurovision heats are not allowed either.

Does the bolded line apply?

Comment

We went through this when I was thinking of submitting Elina from Estonia. In this case the song won the national final but it’s still not competing in the actual Eurovision so it should be technically eligible. although the attention it’s got for pulling out may push it into the ‘well known’ category maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                                    idk tbh -
                                    @franklex, here is Rule 5 form the OP:

05. Eurovision entries are not allowed. Songs from concurrent Eurovision heats are not allowed either.

Does the bolded line apply?
                                    But in 119th was TWO entries like this Loreen - Statements and Melovin - Wonder and was no problem there. Both of them were allowed. In addition MARUV did not sign a contract with UA:Broadcast evern. So its like she won THE VOICE.

As it was explained to me It was about songs that going to represent this year but they are not eurovision entries yet. That was reason why i did not pick this song in Feb coz I expected it's gonna win NF and will represent UA and it would not to be allowed. In my case I don't see a problem.
                                    Last edited by franklex; Tue May 14th, 2019, 01:09.

Comment

^ I have to agree that it is not a current eurovision heat.. I mean.. It was for a week until ukraine announced their withdrawal from the competition.. And it is true, Maruv never signed the contract and there was no official announcement that siren song would be their eurovision entry. It can be considered a more popular song beucause of the attention it got back in february, but still, if one is not caring about ESC so much to check it back in feb, he would not have known about its existance. Only after watching both semi finals and realising that unkraine is not there, one would realize that Ukraine is not there.

Comment

For me there's absolutely no doubt that the Ukrainian entry is allowed to participate. We had a song from the German pre-selection in March and Siren song won't perform in Eurovision.
                                        The sole purpose of this rule is to avoid official ESC entries in our FSC contest.
                                        Thought that was a good solution hanging with the raisin girls

Comment

Thanks. I wasn't sure if that rule meant songs in national contests couldn't compete either. I'll go ahead and get the voting shortly.

Sorry for the delay. I was out and about today.

Comment

Thanks. I wasn't sure if that rule meant songs in national contests couldn't compete either.
                                            Same but as I queried last year that rule is only in place for the January-Aprilish period where any of the pre selection songs could potentially go on to be the official Eurovision entry. Once the ESC entrants are finalised the rest become eligible.

Its only weird in this this case because of the pulling out of the official winner of the national final. Still it stands that it won’t be actually competing in Eurovision so it should be eligible.

Comment

Time to VOTE!

OK, time to stop feeding the Tasmanian devils - we are ready to vote!

PM me your favorite songs, using this format:

[Name of country voting]
                                              12 points ___________________(favorite country)
                                              10 points ______________________
                                              08 points ______________________
                                              07 points ______________________
                                              06 points ______________________
                                              05 points ______________________
                                              04 points ______________________
                                              03 points ______________________
                                              02 points ______________________
                                              01 point _______________________(10th favorite country)
                                              [11th fav
                                              12th fav - LAST TWO NON-MANDATORY]

Deadline: May 28

Comment

So I am looking forward to presenting the results from the UK this month!

However, since I will be traveling, the results may be a bit delayed. I am leaving the 26th, so I'd greatly appreciate if you could try to get your votes in by then. That said, the deadline is still the 28th.

Comment

voted. some interesting stuff we have this month
                                                  Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Was able to narrow it down to about half the entries, and then really had a hard time ordering.
                                                    [MENTION=64715]Top10[/MENTION] , you are not accepting private messages, so I was unable to send you back my votes. I sent them to heppolo, who was the second voter instead.

Comment

Playlist

Sorry i was late.....

Comment

Voted [MENTION=49569]cheapthrills[/MENTION] Can you confirm that I've sent you my votes?
                                                        Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

Thanks for voting, Mainshow!

Just a further request from everyone to get your votes in early if you can as I will be leaving this weekend.

Comment

I'm torn between two acts for the number one spot.
                                                            And both are way too famous artists and I don't want to downgrade them. #Help
                                                            trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                                                            trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

[MENTION=64715]Top10[/MENTION] , you are not accepting private messages, so I was unable to send you back my votes. I sent them to heppolo, who was the second voter instead.
                                                              They were enabled when I sent you my votes, I gotta check... Another good month for FSC, btw. 2019 is an awesome year for music so far, much better than 2018, which was also amazing. So many wonderful tracks...
                                                              Summer top 10 - 31.07.2020.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X