Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

144th FSC (May 2019) - Hobart, Australia (RESULTS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent my votes. Really strong month, choc-a-block full of bops.

Comment

Thanks guys, for getting your votes in. I am actually leaving Sunday morning, so every vote that gets in before then is appreciated.

Comment

Great month guys, well done all! I didnít score a single song below 7.

Sending votes now.

Comment

I have not received votes from the following people:

[MENTION=24524]HC55555[/MENTION] [MENTION=36732]Affillate[/MENTION] [MENTION=36312]navi[/MENTION] [MENTION=36758]ConstantinosV[/MENTION] [MENTION=35311]Undercover[/MENTION] [MENTION=11491]urbanmusik[/MENTION] [MENTION=18431]mondflug[/MENTION] [MENTION=6432]Spiral[/MENTION] [MENTION=38563]Colbie[/MENTION] [MENTION=38557]franklex[/MENTION]

If you are able to submit your votes in the next 30 hours, I'd really appreciate it.

Comment

Voted.
            UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

I won't get time to vote until tomorrow afternoon.
              late.

Comment

Voted
                My Year End Chart 2011

FSC Powered!

Comment

Thanks to everyone who has sent in votes!

There are still four voters to go. Normally I would send out a 48 hour reminder to you all, but I won't be around then, so here's a 56 hour reminder instead. Now stop dolphin watching and get me your votes.
                  [MENTION=24524]HC55555[/MENTION] [MENTION=36758]ConstantinosV[/MENTION] [MENTION=11491]urbanmusik[/MENTION] [MENTION=38557]franklex[/MENTION]

Incidentally, with these votes likely coming in after I get to the UK, I may run a little late with the results this month.

On another note, since I will still be on vacation into June, trebor has graciously agreed to host next month. Thanks trebor <3

Comment

Voted. I think I'm barely under the 30 hours.

This month was great, should have kept track of my scores (like at first did) so I could compare it to last month, which was also great.

It was hard deciding a Top 10, had to nitpick but ultimately I just went with how I felt at the moment. I'm sure if you ask me in a week, that order would be different.

Comment

I will vote until 18 cet.

Comment

im going through the ongs one last time and you will have my vote soon XD

Comment

Voted!!! Clear top 10 for me! I have a favorite song reminding my of my summer 2016, but the song who won me over is the clear winner for me this month.

Comment

[MENTION=49569]cheapthrills[/MENTION]

trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                            trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

Originally posted by urbanmusik View Post
                              I won't get time to vote until tomorrow afternoon.
                              Did I miss your vote? It's the only one I seem to be missing.

Comment

Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                                Did I miss your vote? It's the only one I seem to be missing.
                                I forgot to finish sending you it, you should have it now, sorry.
                                late.

Comment

RESULTS

Comment

Greetings from the UK everyone! We just visited Stonehenge yesterday. Thanks to everyone for getting in three results and congratulations to our winner!
                                    [MENTION=834]Thriller[/MENTION] [MENTION=38400]trebor[/MENTION] [MENTION=11491]urbanmusik[/MENTION] not sure how to change the thread title on mobile.

Comment

Congratulations to the winner! I didn't see this coming! Well-deserved nonetheless.
                                      Great top 5 (even though I strangely didn't give points to the winner, I loved the songs being ranked #2 to #5).

I thought that the UK would be a contender as well... And that Ukraine might have it in the bag. One of my favourite tunes of this year!

Greece was nice and lovely as well. I'm shocked it's thst low.

Thank you for voting for Moldova! Finishing #8 is incredible. I wasn't sure whether I should compete with a remix or not. Thanks!
                                      Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

Congratulations to the winner! A very good song.
                                        I was scared I would get a nil points with my left-field Swedish entry this month, but I was saved.
                                        Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Congrats to the winner!

And thanks for hosting as usual :-)
                                          You drew stars around my scars

Comment

Congrats to the winner. A deserved victory! I really loved the song from Iran, I got chills when the beat kicked in.

Thanks to everyone who voted for France
                                            Thought that was a good solution hanging with the raisin girls

Comment

Congrats to the winner.

I thought I will be flopping so hard this time (when saw the 1st half of the voting pattern). But I was satisfied for making into top5 in the end this time around. Thank You for voting for Malaysia especially Franklex and Urbanmusik.

Comment

#2 is great for Argentina. Received votes by everyone but 5 people :p Thanks y'all!

Deserved winner!

My 12 points (France) was incredibly low, but it wasn't just my top pick. Guess me and KindOf have some taste in common!

Shout out to Morocco... Couldn't vote it in this strong month but I would have for the strong message alone.

Random thought: United Kingdom's entry sounded like Loba (She Wolf) by Shakira

Comment

Congrats to the winner... great song and one of the few (if not the only) times that I was totally expecting it to win... although I was also thinking that the song at #5 could do it as well...

Well, well, well, I was honestly not expecting much for my song so ending up at #6 is a very pleasant surprise for me so thanks to all who voted for me but let me give big shouts to the three countries that gave me high points: UK/Iran/Canada.

As far as the other songs are concerned I have to say that I adored Greece's entry. I did not know that song from before and it was quite refreshing. Germany won me at the very very end so it took my 12p. Argentina and Ukraine were fun as usual, no need to comment there.

I saw Jack Savoretti in concert with Lissie just last week in Dublin but I have to admit that I went just for Lissie (who only did 5 songs in the end :( ). Savoretti was good but not really my cup of tea and the particular song cheapthrills entered is kinda dull. If he had entered "Candlelight" for example he would have done much much better, perhaps even winning.

Finally , trebor, wth was that? lol. I so wanted to vote for Morocco but I totally hated it, sorry lol lol
                                                  jio CHARTS NOW:3/8/2020:https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...7#post10442327

Comment

Congrats @mondflug on winning this month. Great to see my 12 points went to the winner. It's a really strong song but whilst i'd heard of Dermot Kennedy, i'd not heard this track before. So a nice little discovery.

I suspect MARUV may well have been marked down because i was very much expecting Ukraine to win this. (still got my 10 points tho! )

Also thanks to you guys for the points given to Norway. For some reason i couldn't actually see whose votes belonged to who on that scorewiz link but 9th is very respectable in what i thought was a really strong month.

Big thanks to @cheapthrills for doing an amazing job with the hosting.

Comment

Whoa!! I didn't see this coming!! It's been 3 years? since my last victory here, so you can guess how happy I am .

Thanks a big bunch to EVERYONE who voted for my entry. I'm glad you like it this much.
                                                      My Year End Chart 2011

FSC Powered!

Comment

Very happy to come 8th with a leftfield remix! Thanks to those who enjoyed Canada.

Well done Ireland, Dermot Kennedy is a good talent. Good too see Cameroon do well but a shame South Korea flopped!

Comment

iran was a clear winner for me. BY FAR THE BEST!
                                                          I have to admint that winner was well deserved as well. very nice voice and song.
                                                          A huuuuuge shoutout to my summer 2016 song from Moldova! Thank you Mainshow for bringing this back to my memory. My flat mate hates me a bit.
                                                          I also want to give credit to Morocco which I did not expect to be so low. Really interesting sound

Comment

Originally posted by ConstantinosV View Post
                                                            iran was a clear winner for me. BY FAR THE BEST!
                                                            I have to admint that winner was well deserved as well. very nice voice and song.
                                                            A huuuuuge shoutout to my summer 2016 song from Moldova! Thank you Mainshow for bringing this back to my memory. My flat mate hates me a bit.
                                                            I also want to give credit to Morocco which I did not expect to be so low. Really interesting sound
                                                            That's awesome! Thanks for voting for it. I'm surprised that you knew it before.. Was it a hit in Greece?
                                                            Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

Originally posted by Mainshow View Post
                                                              That's awesome! Thanks for voting for it. I'm surprised that you knew it before.. Was it a hit in Greece?
                                                              Yeah... This kind of songs are always summer hits in Greece. Mainly in places that Europeans go to party allday all night with a lot of cheap alcohol, get wasted and **** whoever they find. ;)

Comment

Working...
                                                              X